US Speedo Exotic Gauges
US Speedo was founded in 2000 by the Motor City Products company and soon found a niche in recalibrating metric-reading instruments for cars that were being privately imported into the US (government regulations require English units before the car can be legally driven). Soon they found themselves making custom overlays for instrument panels in newer cars and trucks. CARiD's loyal customers have plenty to say about their US Speedo instrument panels.
- US Speedo® - Aqua Edition Gauge Face KitStarting at: $205.99$205.99
- US Speedo® - Daytona Edition Gauge Face KitStarting at: $72.09$72.09
- US Speedo® - Escalade Edition Gauge Face KitStarting at: $247.19$247.19
- US Speedo® - Stainless Steel Gauge Face KitStarting at: $154.49$154.49
- US Speedo® - Stealth Edition Gauge Face KitStarting at: $205.99$205.99
- US Speedo® - Speedometer LED Bulbs KitStarting at: $51.45$51.45
- US Speedo® - Replacement LensesStarting at: $108.14$108.14
- US Speedo® - Speedometer Needle KitStarting at: $61.79$61.79
- US Speedo® - Designer Key Fob CaseStarting at: $29.95$29.95
- US Speedo® - 3D Chrome Letters and NumbersStarting at: $4.11$4.11
- US Speedo® - Car DC / AC InverterStarting at: $61.75$61.75
- US Speedo® - Car Inverter with USB (120W)Starting at: $30.85$30.85
- US Speedo® - Twin USB / DC Socket AdapterStarting at: $16.43$16.43
- US Speedo® - 3-in-1 Car Inverter with USB / DC / AC Ports (150W)Starting at: $30.85$30.85
- US Speedo® - LED Flashlight KitStarting at: $25.70$25.70
Look to US Speedo for a custom overlay for your instrument panel, in a rainbow of stunning colors, stainless steel or with custom lettering or logos. Surprisingly, these are simple and easy to install, and can usually be accomplished with a few simple tools in a half-hour or less. They also manufacture a number of solutions for changing the color of the backlighting behind your instruments, from simple LED replacement to surface-mount LEDs.
They also have a wide range of 12V accessories. It's always handy to have an extra power outlet in the cabin, because we are increasingly more dependent on electronic gadgets. Add a splitter for a couple of 12V outlets and a pair of USB outlets to power you iPod or charge your phone. Or add an inverter to power that cordless drill or game console that needs 110V AC.
To handle more serious power consumers, you can wire in an inverter big enough to power a conventional drill, refrigerator or even a microwave. US Speedo also markets the Spotlight, a rechargeable flashlight that has no charger; it simply plugs directly into the 12V dashboard power socket, so it's always at full charge. This versatile flashlight has a full line of lanyards, stands and accessories, so it's a real workhorse as well as a handy one.
Another US Speedo product to enhance your driving experience is NewKeyFob. It's a simple replacement for a worn-out or damaged – or just plain boring – factory remote key fob. Just pop open the original fob, as if you were going to change the battery, pull out the chip, and install it in your NewKeyFob decorative case. With a wide variety of colors and prints, you'll never pick up the wrong set of keys in the morning again.
| Posted by Joel | (Parlin, NJ)
The new blue LED's look great behind the speedometer cluster. Not quite as bright as the picture depicts or as I'd like but certainly an improvement over the OEM bulbs. A bit pricey for what you get but I don't regret the purchase. Installation was easy, I recommend carefully spreading the leads a bit before soldering the first one in. Once I did that installation was a breeze. Overall very satisfied with the way they look.
| Posted by Dan | (Bristol, CT)
I just installed this today, and it looks wonderful. They are just light bulbs, nothing out of the ordinary. It's not going to 'blow your mind' but if you're going for a red theme like I am, they are perfect fit.
| Posted by Jason | (Phoenix, AZ)
These bright gauge face kits are a simple way to enhance your dash in less than 30min. They look great in my 2004 Avalanche also with the 3D LED cube kit.
| Posted by Jason | (Phoenix, AZ)
These cube lights are great. They are easily installed, but there is a certain way the light need to be soldered on the circuit board. If u solder it on and plug it in and it doesn't work, just re-solder it at 180 degrees. I'm assuming there a positive and negative on the circuit board. In about an hour or less, you'll have the new dash look u want.
| Posted by Tom | (Renfrewshire, RFW)
Very pleased with the gauge set. Easy to fit with tools and instructions supplied. It gives a degree of personalization to my car.