- (3)LED BulbsSuzuki X-90
- (215)LED Light BarsSuzuki X-90
- (17)Tailgate Light BarsSuzuki X-90
- LED Headlight KitsSuzuki X-90
- (29)Underbody Light KitsSuzuki X-90
- (33)Interior LED LightsSuzuki X-90
- (62)Exterior LED LightsSuzuki X-90
- (11)LED Turn SignalsSuzuki X-90
- (43)LED Strips + TubesSuzuki X-90
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsSuzuki X-90
- (41)SwitchesSuzuki X-90
The Suzuki X-90 is one of the most stylish and efficient 2-door, 2-seater SUVs ever launched in the market. It proved to be the perfect car for those who wanted to own a car which looked good, delivered a great performance, comfortable ride, and great mileage. This car came with great interiors too. However, if you feel that the look of your car is somewhat plain and you want to add some glamour and sparkle to your Suzuki X-90, then you can do so easily by simply fitting Suzuki X-90 LED lights in your car. These lights are easily available in the market and are affordable too. Therefore, you can give a unique look to your car by simply spending a small amount of money on it. Nowadays the number of people fitting LED lights in their cars is increasing because these lights also enhance the safety features of the car, besides improving their looks. Moreover, LED bulbs prove to be more efficient and cost effective than regular bulbs because they emit more light while consuming little power and at the same time come with a long life span. Once you get them fitted, you can use them for several months.
There are many auto stores in the local as well as online market. But for the best experience, it is better to make your purchase from a leading and reliable store only. CARiD is one of the top sources of custom Suzuki X-90 LED Lights online. This store has multiple options to offer and all the bulbs come from reputable brands like Lumen and Putco. Therefore, their quality is guaranteed. At the same time, CARiD offers them at the most competitive prices. Therefore, you can buy all the LED bulbs that you want for your Suzuki from one place and save money while at it.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$8.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsBack-up/Reverse Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your reverse lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® License Plate Light LED BulbsLicense Plate Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance of your license plate lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® LED Bulbs Parents Step/Courtesy LightLED Bulbs Parents Step/Courtesy Light by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance of your courtesy lights with the increased safety and style of replacement light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...$5.99 - $29.95
- Spec-D® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$14.24 - $255.21
- Nova-Lux® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Nova-Lux®, 1 Pair, 2450lm (per bulb), 30W (per bulb). Kit includes: 2 Bulbs, 2 Ballast, 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 6000K Bright White and 2 Crystal Glass Lenses - 8000K Light Blue. Replace your halogen...Heavy Duty Alluminum Alloy cooling fanRemoval base for easy installation$179.00 - $199.99
- XKGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by XKGlow®. Want your headlights to shine brighter and further but your current bulbs just aren't cutting it? Want to get rid of that old yellow light tint and give your ride an updated look with a cool...Weatherproof construction and shockproof driverEasy plug and play installation (May not fit with dust cover)$67.98 - $149.58
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- EVO Lighting® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by EVO Lighting®. This headlight conversion kit features energy-efficient, aerodynamic design and provides 3000 Lumens of light per bulb. Specially designed to use CREE MK-R LEDs in each bulb to deliver...Made to deliver exceedingly bright, ultra-white lightEnergy-efficient, aerodynamic design$183.16
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$44.78 - $73.78
- Putco® Courtesy Light Replacement Bulbs$13.99 - $14.99
Suzuki X-90 LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series