Subaru XV Crosstrek Parts
The Subaru XV Crosstrek is a new generation compact crossover produced by the Japanese car manufacturer Fuji Heavy Industries since 2011. The vehicle is intended to represent a combination of style, comfort, and functionality inherent to any Japanese vehicle. If you are the proud owner of the Subaru XV Crosstrek and need quality repair parts, CARiD has everything you may need. Our online store offers you a comprehensive selection of high-quality repair parts, just select your vehicle’s year of manufacture and find a full list of available products.
Whether you are looking for some engine parts, ignition parts, or fuel delivery parts, our website is the right place for you. We guarantee that every product is carefully manufactured and tested to ensure years of lasting service. An abundant selection of replacement parts for your Subaru XV Crosstrek is just at your fingertips! Our customer support team is working hard to ensure that you get all required information and is ready to assist you 7 days a week. Browse our website right now.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $24.23 - $29.98# 20702260
- # 34227798
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Windshield Wiper Motorfrom $61.07 - $68.97# 25251615
- # 21644817
- # 35688140
- Replace® Fuel Tank Strap$55.61# 31811541
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kitfrom $58.33 - $65.76# 23646225
- # 22131768
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Subaru XV Crosstrek repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Subaru XV Crosstrek, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Fuel Delivery
- Subaru XV Crosstrek A/C and Heating
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Exhaust Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Engine Cooling
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Starting & Charging
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Ignition Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Electrical Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Engine Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Transmission Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Driveline & Axles
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Steering Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Suspension Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Brake Parts
- Subaru XV Crosstrek Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
| Posted by Subhas | (Thornhill, ON)
Akebono brake pads are very smooth. The installation was very easy. They're expensive. The original pads lasted me 82,000 km. There were about 20 % left but were becoming out of shape.