- (12)Bed RailsSubaru Baja
- (418)Tool BoxesSubaru Baja
- (8)Headache RacksSubaru Baja
- (40)Bed RacksSubaru Baja
- (1)Bed SlidesSubaru Baja
- (25)Bed OrganizersSubaru Baja
- (71)Fuel Transfer TanksSubaru Baja
- (2)Bed ExtendersSubaru Baja
- (1)Bed BarsSubaru Baja
- (7)Tailgate SealsSubaru Baja
- (10)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,343)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
The Subaru Baja is a pick-up/wagon hybrid made by Subaru’s USA division. Like most Subaru vehicles, it is all-wheel drive, making it perfect for outdoor activities and driving in rough conditions. The Baja also does a good job of combining the utility of a pick-up truck with the comfort and passenger space of a station wagon. While its bed is not as big as a full-sized pick-up like the Ford F150, the Baja makes up for it with its superior passenger room.
If you own a Subaru Baja, you may be wondering where to purchase accessories and parts for it. Brick and mortar stores might carry universal accessories, but those never fit as well as accessories designed specifically for Baja’s. Thankfully, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking to upgrade your Baja. Here at CARiD, we work hard to bring you a massive selection of aftermarket parts, truck bed accessories, and more! Plus, we negotiate rock-bottom pricing with our distributors, and pass the savings on to you! So browse our inventory and shop with confidence, knowing that you are getting a great deal from a well respected company! And if you need help with anything during the shopping process, or even after your order is completed, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- TracRac® UtilityRac G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac. Sliding rack systems arent just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that youve enjoyed on your pickup....$759.99
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $698.04
- Dee Zee® Poly ChestPoly Chest by Dee Zee. This high-strength, light weight polyurethane storage container seals water out and keep temperatures inside insulated for food and drinks. Framework inside adds to this chests already high level of resistance...$92.38 - $134.88
- Lund® Contender Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxUniversal Opp Storage Box by Lund Aluminum, Black.$267.15 - $307.83
- Better Built® Truck Bed Rail-to-Rail Tool BoxCrossover Tool Boxes by Better Built. Better Built pioneered the Crossover style truck tool box, setting an industry standard that all manufacturers follow today. This tool box comes in aluminum or steel and can be powder coated...$216.82 - $959.95
- Better Built® Tool BoxTruck Bed Tool Box by Better Built. The Top Mount Box provides additional storage in an easy to access place. It easily installs to the top of the bed rail on any truck. Legs are included for greater stability when mounting the box...$107.58 - $1,048.80
- Weather Guard® Hi-Side Tool BoxesEven the best can get better. Thats why we keep pushing our engineers to top themselves. And so they have. Now our class-leading Weather Guard Hi-Side Truck Boxes deliver even greater protection. From the elements. From vandalism....$543.15 - $817.70
- Better Built® Liquid Transfer TankLiquid Transfer Tank by Better Built. 14-gauge steel tank features a durable, powder-coat finish, lockable cap, reinforced bung and much more. Baffles add strength while preventing the contents from shifting too quickly. Not...$30.00 - $1,578.90
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock the...$222.27 - $452.62
- Dee Zee® Red Label Pull Handle Low Profile Single Lid Crossover Tool BoxThe Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zees Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series boxes, Red Label boxes are built to offer...$319.75 - $347.23
- Dee Zee® Red Label Pull Handle Double Lid Gull Wing Crossover Tool BoxThe Red Label series of tool boxes signifies durable, diamond tread aluminum construction. While overall designs and sizes mirror Dee Zees Blue Label commercial grade heavy-gauge series boxes, Red Label boxes are built to offer...$350.37 - $356.40
- Dee Zee® Red Label Pull Handle Utility Chest Tool BoxFor those that need a larger volume of lockable storage, this single lid utility chest mounts on the front of your bed floor. Durable, diamond tread aluminum construction is available in a choice of finishes that guard against chips...$306.00 - $335.62
- Dee Zee® 48" x 96" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85005B)Universal 48" x 96" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85005B) by Dee Zee, Boxed Version. The Utility Bed Mat is designed with high quality, thick rubber in a universal rectangular that can be used in the center area of your trucks bed, home,...$79.81
- Dee Zee® 42" x 72" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85009)Universal 42" x 72" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85009) by Dee Zee. The Utility Bed Mat is designed with high quality, thick rubber in a universal rectangular that can be used in the center area of your trucks bed, home, trailer, boat,...$65.22
- Dee Zee® 48" x 96" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85005)Universal 48" x 96" Utility Black Bed Mat (DZ85005) by Dee Zee, Rolled Version. The Utility Bed Mat is designed with high quality, thick rubber in a universal rectangular that can be used in the center area of your trucks bed, home,...$75.36
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.