Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts. The manufacturer builds every component with the needs of street driving and trail use in mind, and relentlessly tests and fine tunes their kits. Rubicon Express stands behind all components they build with a limited lifetime warranty. As our customers say, Rubicon Express lift kits are like a shot in the arm for their Jeep on the trails.
- Rubicon Express® Standard Lift Kit
$380.99from $380.99 - $919.99# 2761
- Rubicon Express® Economy Lift Kit
$209.99from $209.99 - $409.99# 2755
- Rubicon Express® Coil Spring Spacer Kit
$29.99from $29.99 - $89.99# 2754
- Rubicon Express® Super-Flex Lift Kit
$577.99from $577.99 - $2,219.99# 2760
- Rubicon Express® Super-Ride Lift Kit
$403.99from $403.99 - $1,049.99# 2763
- Rubicon Express® 4.5" x 4.5" Extreme Duty Lift Kitfrom $1,129.99 - $1,449.99# 12207778
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty 4-Link Long Arm Lift Kit
$2,999.99from $2,999.99 - $4,019.99# 2753
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty Lift Kit
$1,129.99from $1,129.99 - $1,609.99# 2758
- Rubicon Express® Extreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade Kit
$435.99from $435.99 - $2,249.99# 2759
- Rubicon Express® 5.5" x 5.5" Spring-Over Conversion Kitfrom $309.99 - $629.99# 12209179
- Rubicon Express® Coil Spring
$124.99from $124.99 - $189.99# 2769
- Rubicon Express® Axle Bracket Kit
$3.99from $3.99 - $409.99# 2770
- Rubicon Express® Steering Stabilizer
$3.99from $3.99 - $409.99# 2772
- Rubicon Express® Leaf Spring
$58.99from $58.99 - $187.99# 2771
- Rubicon Express® Chromoly Tie Rod
$3.99from $3.99 - $245.99# 2774
CARiD is proud to offer a wide range of Rubicon Express lift kits and individual components for every budget and goal. For those seeking the lowest cost with a moderate amount of visual lift, Economy Lift Kits include either coil spring spacers and/or a choice of leaf spring add-a-leafs or spacer blocks. If your Jeep has leaf springs, Spring-Over conversion kits allow you to reposition the springs from underneath the axle to above it.
If you seek maximum wheel articulation and rock climbing ability through a complete suspension rebuild, opt for Extreme Duty Long-Arm Kits providing up to 7.5 inches of vehicle lift. Control arms are longer than those in the standard Short-Arm kits, and all mounting points feature Rubicon's patented super-flex joints and ball joints for the greatest degree of pivot in all directions – keeping your wheels planted evenly against any angled or flat surface.
Rubicon Express also offers beefed up Extreme Duty lift kits with a 4-link design in the front and a choice of 3- or 4-link rear layouts – both of which offer an excellent blend of on-road and rock crawling performance. Choose the 4-link rear if an emphasis on street comfort is preferred, or choose the 3-link rear which emphasizes wheel articulation if the best rock crawling ability is what you seek. For those that plan to do more highway driving at faster speeds, the Extreme Duty Radius Arm Kit provides the most street-oriented combination with the best high-speed handling and competent rock crawling.
Because tuning your vehicle's suspension is a constant battle against noise, vibration, and harshness, spacer pieces, mounts, and all bushings are made of durable polyurethane blends that cushion vibrations while retaining the ability to support the weight of the heaviest loads. And while they replicate the ability of rubber to absorb impacts, the polyurethane spacers won't degrade or crumble upon exposure to oil-based contaminants. Rubicon Express also offers shock absorber sets designed with the longer travel needed for optimum performance when lifted springs and large-diameter tires are fitted.
Traditional OEM drive shafts are built to run at straight or near-straight angles when transmitting power to the wheels. However, when a lift kit is installed, the wheels and the vehicle frame are pushed further apart. Because the operating angle of the joints which connect transfer cases to differentials becomes more severe as a result, standard universal joints can bind and become difficult to turn. Heat and pressure they were not designed to handle builds up - causing joint failure and breakage. Rubicon Express remedies this common problem effectively through their line of Universal Constant Velocity style drive shafts with open ends (CVO style). Should you need a driveshaft with square flanged ends, a "CVF" style driveshaft is also sold separately.
| Posted by Ken | (Spring Creek, NV)
Product was as described.
- Popular Rubicon Express Part Numbers
- Rubicon Express® RE2790 - Main Greasable Shackle Eye Bushing
- Rubicon Express® RE1187 - Gen II Axle Bullet
- Rubicon Express® RE1186 - Gen II Retainer Bullet Assembly
- Rubicon Express® RE1182 - Gen II Shoulder Bolt and Spacer
- Rubicon Express® RE1198 - Gen II Sway Bar Disconnect Snap Pin
- Rubicon Express® RM12050 - 1.25"-12 RH Female Threaded Coupler
- Rubicon Express® RE3767 - Large Super-Flex Control Arm Coupler w/o Extention
- Rubicon Express® RM13630 - Large Replacement 0.563" Super-Flex Rod End Eyelet Ball
- Rubicon Express® RE9976 - Rear Right Upper Control Arm Bracket
- Rubicon Express® RE9986 - Front Right Upper Control Arm Bracket