Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts. The manufacturer builds every component with the needs of street driving and trail use in mind, and relentlessly tests and fine tunes their kits. Rubicon Express stands behind all components they build with a limited lifetime warranty. As our customers say, Rubicon Express lift kits are like a shot in the arm for their Jeep on the trails.
- Rubicon Express® - Standard Lift KitStarting at: $392.42$392.42
- Rubicon Express® - Economy Lift KitStarting at: $216.29$216.29
- Rubicon Express® - Coil Spring Spacer KitStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Rubicon Express® - Super-Flex Lift KitStarting at: $595.33$595.33
- Rubicon Express® - Super-Ride Lift KitStarting at: $416.11$416.11
- Rubicon Express® - 4.5" x 4.5" Extreme Duty Lift KitStarting at: $1,163.89$1,163.89
- Rubicon Express® - Extreme Duty 4-Link Long Arm Lift KitStarting at: $3,089.99$3,089.99
- Rubicon Express® - Extreme Duty Lift KitStarting at: $1,163.89$1,163.89
- Rubicon Express® - Extreme Duty Long Arm Upgrade KitStarting at: $449.07$449.07
- Rubicon Express® - 5.5" x 5.5" Spring-Over Conversion KitStarting at: $319.29$319.29
- Rubicon Express® - Coil SpringStarting at: $128.74$128.74
- Rubicon Express® - Axle Bracket KitStarting at: $4.11$4.11
- Rubicon Express® - Steering StabilizerStarting at: $4.11$4.11
- Rubicon Express® - Leaf SpringStarting at: $60.76$60.76
- Rubicon Express® - Chromoly Tie RodStarting at: $4.11$4.11
- Rubicon Express® - Drive ShaftStarting at: $22.65$22.65
- Rubicon Express® - Front Transfer Case YokeStarting at: $77.24$77.24
- Rubicon Express® - Brake Line SetStarting at: $4.11$4.11
- Rubicon Express® - Slip Yoke Eliminator (SYE)Starting at: $77.24$77.24
- Rubicon Express® - ARB Air Line KitStarting at: $72.09$72.09
- Rubicon Express® - Control Arm BushingStarting at: $10.29$10.29
- Rubicon Express® - Rear Tri-Link Upper Arm Conversion KitStarting at: $52.52$52.52
- Rubicon Express® - Tri-Link Pivot Ball AssemblyStarting at: $144.19$144.19
- Rubicon Express® - Reservoir Shock ClampStarting at: $39.13$39.13
CARiD is proud to offer a wide range of Rubicon Express lift kits and individual components for every budget and goal. For those seeking the lowest cost with a moderate amount of visual lift, Economy Lift Kits include either coil spring spacers and/or a choice of leaf spring add-a-leafs or spacer blocks. If your Jeep has leaf springs, Spring-Over conversion kits allow you to reposition the springs from underneath the axle to above it.
If you seek maximum wheel articulation and rock climbing ability through a complete suspension rebuild, opt for Extreme Duty Long-Arm Kits providing up to 7.5 inches of vehicle lift. Control arms are longer than those in the standard Short-Arm kits, and all mounting points feature Rubicon's patented super-flex joints and ball joints for the greatest degree of pivot in all directions – keeping your wheels planted evenly against any angled or flat surface.
Rubicon Express also offers beefed up Extreme Duty lift kits with a 4-link design in the front and a choice of 3- or 4-link rear layouts – both of which offer an excellent blend of on-road and rock crawling performance. Choose the 4-link rear if an emphasis on street comfort is preferred, or choose the 3-link rear which emphasizes wheel articulation if the best rock crawling ability is what you seek. For those that plan to do more highway driving at faster speeds, the Extreme Duty Radius Arm Kit provides the most street-oriented combination with the best high-speed handling and competent rock crawling.
Because tuning your vehicle's suspension is a constant battle against noise, vibration, and harshness, spacer pieces, mounts, and all bushings are made of durable polyurethane blends that cushion vibrations while retaining the ability to support the weight of the heaviest loads. And while they replicate the ability of rubber to absorb impacts, the polyurethane spacers won't degrade or crumble upon exposure to oil-based contaminants. Rubicon Express also offers shock absorber sets designed with the longer travel needed for optimum performance when lifted springs and large-diameter tires are fitted.
Traditional OEM drive shafts are built to run at straight or near-straight angles when transmitting power to the wheels. However, when a lift kit is installed, the wheels and the vehicle frame are pushed further apart. Because the operating angle of the joints which connect transfer cases to differentials becomes more severe as a result, standard universal joints can bind and become difficult to turn. Heat and pressure they were not designed to handle builds up - causing joint failure and breakage. Rubicon Express remedies this common problem effectively through their line of Universal Constant Velocity style drive shafts with open ends (CVO style). Should you need a driveshaft with square flanged ends, a "CVF" style driveshaft is also sold separately.
| Posted by Jay | (Massapequa, NY)
The Economy kit is really easy to install. This took about half an hour, and about an hour to align my Jeep properly. Only 2" of lift but the difference is awesome. Especially when I go off the highway!
| Posted by Jack | (Atholville, NB)
I have a heavy winch and Smittybilt XRC bumper installed on my Jeep, and the front became too low. I bougth a set of 3" front springs and they lifted the front back where it should be.
| Posted by Mike | (St Croix, VI)
I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express!
| Posted by Rob | (Burnt Church, NB)
Just what I needed to make proper alignment after I've lifted my Unlimited like 3.5". Fast shipping and a reasonable price. I would recommend this for anyone with a mild lift, but not with 5"+.