Ranch Hand Truck Accessories
With two manufacturing facilities located in Beeville and Shiner, Texas, Ranch Hand explores the aftermarket with its new high-end truck accessories. In 2005, the company entered the Aggie 100, the official organization established by the former students of Texas A&M University. Every day more than 230 employees process about 65,000 lbs of steel to provide owners of trucks and SUVs with accessories of immense strength and adequate protection.
- Ranch Hand®Legend Series Grille Guardfrom $499.00
- Ranch Hand®Bumper Guardfrom $379.00
- Ranch Hand®Headache Rackfrom $299.00
- Ranch Hand®Front Bumperfrom $675.00
- Ranch Hand®Rear Bumperfrom $445.00
- Ranch Hand®Nerf Step Barsfrom $549.00
- Ranch Hand®Skid Platefrom $153.00
- Ranch Hand®Trailer Hitchfrom $150.00
- Ranch Hand®Truck Bed Rail-to-Rail Tool Boxfrom $589.00
- Ranch Hand®Truck Bed Side Rail Protectorfrom $125.00
- Ranch Hand®Truck Stepsfrom $205.00
- Ranch Hand®Winch Mount Platefrom $140.00
Since 1898, the company has been the part of Kaspar corporation. From the jump, August Kaspar, a Texan rancher, sold his first basket made of wire and designed to carry corn shucks and hay. He started weaving large baskets and peddling his handmade products from one farm to another. In 1930, the business was passed to August Kaspar's only son, Arthur, who established the manufacturing facility for Kaspar Wire Works.
The company successfully battled one depression, twenty recessions, two World Wars, steel shortages, and oil embargos, just to name a few. Developing by leaps and bounds, in the mid-1970's, the whole corporation was passed to Arthur Kaspar's only son, Don. It was the time of the booming newspaper business, which created a need for dispensers and racks. This exigency gave Don Kaspar an idea to create and develop a business line known as Sho-Rack. In 2001, his four sons expanded the corporation by adding Ranch Hand that had been the number one source for truck accessories since 1986.
| Posted by Scott E | (Kerhonkson, NY)
Absolutely everything I had wanted it to be. Good looking and stout. Thoroughly impressed and completely satisfied. Together, with the required truck bed side rail protector, this makes a simple but very rugged and utilitarian cab protector. Four bolts complete the assembly, and it is ready for installation. Once mounted, the solid gussets on the rack and heavy angle iron "rail protectors" make a very solid unit. Perfect fit, and a great match for transfer tanks or tool boxes. My first experience with both Ranch Hand and CARiD, I will remember them both for my next purchase. Highly recommended manufacturer and vendor.
- Popular Ranch Hand Part Numbers
- Ranch Hand® BBC998BLS - Legend Series Rear Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BTC03HBLR - Front Legend BullNose Series Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BBC010BLL - Legend Series Rear Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BSC08HBL1 - Summit BullNose Series Front Bumper
- Ranch Hand® FSC08HBL1 - Summit Series Front Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BBC080BLSL - Legend Series Rear Bumper
- Ranch Hand® SBC08HBLSL - Rear Sport Series Bumper
- Ranch Hand® FBD941BLR - Legend Series Front Bumper
- Ranch Hand® BBD030BLL - Legend Series Rear Bumper
- Ranch Hand® SBD031BLL - Sport Series Rear Bumper