- One Pair 6'' x 8'' Three-Way Triaxial Speaker Systems
- Power Handling: 180 Watts Rms / 360 Watts Max
- 1'' High Temperature ASV Voice Coil
- Standard 6'' x 8'' Size Fits OEM Locations
- Blue Poly Injection Cone
- 40 oz Magnet Structure
- 1'' Neodymium Film Dome Midrange
- 3/4'' Piezo Tweeter
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 91 Db
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20Khz
- Includes Grills, Wires And Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Depth: 2.35''
25.60Brand: Pyle Part Number: PL683BL UPC: 068888721097
- Sold as Pair
- Speaker Size: 6" x 8"
- Design: 3-Way
- Tweeter Design: Dome
- Tweeter Composition: Neodymium Film
- Woofer Composition: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Woofer Surround: Butyl Rubber
- Peak Power Handling: 360 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 180 Watts
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Shallow Mount Installation: No
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-5/16"
- Bottom-Mount Depth: 2-11/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- Speaker Grilles: Yes
Pyle® was founded in the 1960s as a leading manufacturer of high-quality advanced woofers. Reputation quickly grew as customers around the United States used Pyle products and recognized the power of company scientifically-tuned woofers and drivers. Soon, the Pyle Driver, original speakers, became a household name.
Vehicle Fitment This part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Note ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.