Founded in the late 1990s, Professional Products has slowly but surely managed to build up its reputation on the back of its core philosophy to provide quality high performance parts at better value than what existed in the market. The first product that they released bearing their name consisted of small block Chevy intake manifolds, and following the success of that line, they have been continually expanding and adding new products to their catalog.
- Professional Products® - Water PumpStarting at: $127.30$127.30
- Professional Products® - Throttle Body AssemblyStarting at: $172.11$172.11
- Professional Products® - Oil FilterStarting at: $109.36$109.36
- Professional Products® - Ignition Coil CoverStarting at: $280.05$280.05
- Professional Products® - Harmonic BalancerStarting at: $63.90$63.90
- Professional Products® - DistributorStarting at: $150.44$150.44
- Professional Products® - Throttle Cable BracketStarting at: $22.45$22.45
- Professional Products® - Fuel RailStarting at: $86.81$86.81
- Professional Products® - Distributor Ignition Pickup AssemblyStarting at: $20.83$20.83
- Professional Products® - Distributor Advance Lockout KitStarting at: $4.62$4.62
- Professional Products® - Intake Manifold Gasket SetStarting at: $9.26$9.26
- Professional Products® - Distributor Drive GearStarting at: $9.26$9.26
- Professional Products® - Engine Bolt KitStarting at: $119.28$119.28
Although their first product may have been intake manifolds, Professional Products has expanded their range to include fuel systems, harmonic dampers, as well as various other accessories such as gaskets, water pumps, oil filters, gauges, coil covers, bolt kits and so on. Via their recent acquisition of Retrotek Speed they have also managed to expand into electronic fuel injection and ignition products as well.
On the intake manifolds front, Professional Products now caters to almost every popular application on the market. Some are stock replacement intake manifolds while others may be EFI applications or full race single plane intake manifolds, but each is cast of aluminum in heat-treated steel molds to produce a superior quality of parts that have a smoother finish and less porosity. Similarly, when it comes to harmonic dampers, Professional Products has become one of the industries largest suppliers of street and SFI-certified dampers.
As for fuel systems, Professional Products has an extensive line of components that range from fuel filters, inlets, pressure regulators, pumps and rails, right on to hose ends and fittings, as well as throttle bodies. When it comes to fuel injection and electronics, the pride and joy of Professional Products is the Powerjection III that it is pioneering as a self-contained and self-learning EFI system which has a throttle body designed to look like a carburetor to keep that signature look.
It is plain to see that throughout their entire catalog, Professional Products attempts to keep to the highest of standards in terms of quality control. Compared to their rivals, it is also easy to see that they offer true value for money, and often the products under their banner out-class the majority of their competitors within that price point. For a relatively young company to be able to develop such an outstanding reputation and stand head and shoulders above its rivals is no small achievement, and Professional Products commitment to providing greater value than what exists in the current market is nothing less than exemplary.
| Posted by Harry | (Middletown, PA)
Good product for a good price that's what I like! When I decided to bought a new oil filter for me Pontiac Grand Prix I came to CarID and just did it! It was a good for me and my car.
| Posted by Roy | (Sarnia, ON)
It's a great deal when you are buying a new thing and it fits exactly you need! Besides, it has a good quality and cost. My new distributor is right like that! I'm satisfied.
| Posted by Robert N | (Las Vegas, NV)
Harmonic balancer is a good thing to prevent your engine been damaged arising out of vibrations. I've noticed that my car is doing bad for some time and decided to consult with specialist. And that man advised me to change a harmonic balancer. You know, it was the best choice I ever did! No vibrations Ã¢â‚¬â€œ no problems!
Good quality and good price. I had to bought this kit because after repair I've noticed that my engine bolts become week. That's why i decided to replace them with the new ones. It was a great choise! No issues and no complains!