Based in the Los Angeles area, Paramount Automotive is the parent company for three brands: Paramount Offroad, Paramount Restyling and Paramount Workforce. Upstart Paramount has only been around since 2008, but the automotive enthusiasts who started it brought enthusiasm and a core of knowledge with them. That’s how they manage to develop a wide array of off-roading, work-oriented and styling products to market in such a short time.
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Front BumperStarting at: $695.25$695.25
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Front BumperStarting at: $251.32$251.32
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Xtreme Front BumperStarting at: $329.60$329.60
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Rock Crawler Tubular Stinger Front BumperStarting at: $284.28$284.28
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Stinger Front BumperStarting at: $197.01$197.01
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Rock Crawler Tubular Front BumperStarting at: $228.66$228.66
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Rear BumperStarting at: $307.97$307.97
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Rock Crawler Tubular Rear BumperStarting at: $217.33$217.33
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Fat Tubular Rear BumperStarting at: $210.12$210.12
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Classic Rear BumperStarting at: $214.24$214.24
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Rocker GuardsStarting at: $123.60$123.60
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Corner GuardStarting at: $181.28$181.28
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Fender FlaresStarting at: $152.44$152.44
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Evolution Fender FlaresStarting at: $264.10$264.10
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Horizontal LED Light BarStarting at: $107.12$107.12
- Paramount® - Off Road™ Circular LED LightsStarting at: $44.29$44.29
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Full Size Camper Shell Contractors RackStarting at: $426.42$426.42
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Contractors RackStarting at: $409.94$409.94
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cab RackStarting at: $123.60$123.60
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Hitch Mount Cargo BasketStarting at: $78.28$78.28
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Hitch RackStarting at: $117.42$117.42
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketStarting at: $168.25$168.25
- Paramount® - Off Road™ D-RingsStarting at: $4.12$4.12
- Paramount® - Off Road™ OrganizerStarting at: $14.42$14.42
Setting up a truck or Jeep for some serious rock-crawling or stump-jumping requires some skill, so it’s a good thing the guys at Paramount are big-time off-roaders. They know which parts get broken and dented, how to replace or reinforce them and how to get to the end of the trail safely. Their selection of bumpers, fenders, reinforced body panels and accessories are a great place to start modifying your Jeep.
Some people use their trucks for fun, but a lot of us use them for work. That’s where Paramount’s ladder racks, cargo racks and roof racks deescalate toting tools and supplies from a dangerous chore to no big deal. Why let a ladder rattle around in the bed, taking up space and occasionally bouncing out onto the road? Get it up and out of the way on a ladder rack leaving the bed free for heavier cargo. A ladder rack isn’t just for ladders anymore; you can use a ladder rack for relatively lightweight skinny things, like conduit or PVC pipe.
Got more stuff that you can cram into your vehicle? Don’t make two trips, get a roof basket or a hitch-mounted carrier and offload some of the bulkier items to outside the vehicle. A hitch-mounted carrier is easy to install, it only takes a single pin to lock it into the receiver. Look into the model that has a hinge in it so it folds up against the rear of the vehicle when it’s not in use, saving several feet of parking space and the skin on your shins.
Paramount’s third brand is Restyling. They have a large selection of amazing-looking front grilles for vehicles, in styles that just overlay the stock grille, or replace it altogether. With materials like the best ABS, 304 stainless steel and aluminum bar stock to fabricate grilles from, they manage to produce some of the most stunning designs you can imagine. Their newest grille uses proprietary rivets inset with small LEDs, giving it a compelling, unique look day or night.
| Posted by Patrick | (O\'fallon, MO)
Quick shipping time. Heavy duty product for off-road and street. Needed something more sturdy than the stock 30lb bumper on the Jeep. Comes with winch mounting plate built in and room to mount additional lights on the bumper. It does come with (2) silver "D" Rings already on the bumper.
| Posted by Debra | (Independence, MO)
I would recommend this to everyone who owns a Jeep, or otherwise any 4x4. It was so easy to install, and looks awesome on my '05 Jeep Wrangler. It's tough looking according to other people when they see it!
| Posted by Larry | (Etobicoke, ON)
Installed on my 2012 Ford F-150 Regular Cab. Went on with no problems! It took like 45 minutes to install both sides. Very solid, looks great! Thanks CARiD for the great service and nice product.
| Posted by Kurt | (Jacksonville, FL)
I would like to say that the LED Light Bar is easy to install; nice product; I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks CARiD for the great service making this purchase happen so smoothly!
| Posted by Bradley | (Bayamon, PR)
This bumper looks great on my 2011 Wrangler. It was very easy to install. For me, it was a one-man job. It is made much better than I originally thought. I'm sure this bumper will last for a very long time. Highly, highly recommend!!!
| Posted by Danny A. | (Lincoln, NE)
Great looking and easy to install. Installed with the full width standard ends and the over rider bar on my 2012 Rubi without problems. All the bolt holes lined up perfectly. When remounting the factory fogs into this bumper, be very careful not to get the tiny fasteners cross threaded. The winch sets down in the bumper between the frame rails partially recessed. I like this arrangement as it gets the weight of the winch lower and more out of the airflow through the grille, without going to a fully recessed set up.