PAC ReviewsShop PAC »
| Posted by Daniel | (Forks, WA)
For past several years, I have been using a cassette adapter to play music from my iPod Nano. There was always an annoying fizzle and sound was slightly reduced. I used to have an FM transmitter, but the sound was always horrible. This happened with several different devices. This modulator fixed all of those issues. The sound quality is great. From now I hear no hiss, no static, no distortion, no muffling. Just clear, clean music.
With some mechanical background it was very easy to install. Removed Ford F150 factory radio, pulled antenna cable, placed it onto the antenna input of the adapter and the other end into the the radio. Located a switched power wire from the original car harness, crimped a connector to the ground, ran the wire for the microphone and the control button through the the dash and window post panel and all done in about 40 minutes. Downloaded the app to set the radio station and tested the phone microphone all worked!!!!
- PAC® - iPod/iPhone and Auxiliary Audio Input Interface with HD Radio™, Satellite Radio & Bluetooth OptionsStarting at: $114.99$114.99
- PAC® - 500 Amp Battery Isolator RelayStarting at: $82.99$82.99
- PAC® - Crossflow FanStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- PAC® - Keyhole Mount Back-Up Camera with Night-VisionStarting at: $44.99$44.99
- PAC® - Multi Series Immobilizer Bypass And Doorlock For Aftermarket Remote Starters And AlarmsStarting at: $69.99$69.99
- PAC® - Video Source Amplifier and Switch with 2 Inputs and 6 OutputsStarting at: $43.99$43.99