- 442 LED Lights
- Achieva LED Lights
- Alero LED Lights
- Aurora LED Lights
- Bravada LED Lights
- Calais LED Lights
- Ciera LED Lights
- Custom Cruiser LED Lights
- Cutlass LED Lights
- Dynamic LED Lights
- Eighty-Eight LED Lights
- F85 LED Lights
- Fiesta LED Lights
- Firenza LED Lights
- Intrigue LED Lights
- Jetfire LED Lights
- (5,066)LED BulbsOldsmobile
- (215)LED Light BarsOldsmobile
- (376)LED Headlight KitsOldsmobile
- (29)Underbody Light KitsOldsmobile
- (615)Interior LED LightsOldsmobile
- (622)Exterior LED LightsOldsmobile
- (13)LED Turn SignalsOldsmobile
- (43)LED Strips + TubesOldsmobile
- (115)Emergency Strobe LightsOldsmobile
The Oldsmobile looks superb when fitted with any of the Oldsmobile LED lights by Putco ®, Lumen ® and PlasmaGlow ®. For instance, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) from Lumen ® sold in sets of two, will increase your comfort and safety while driving your Oldsmobile. DRL come in sets with different features to fit your taste. Some of the features include automatic activation depending on the position of the ignition key, automatic dimming when headlights are switched on and much more. Install the Night Raider Scanning LED Tailgate Bar by PlasmaGlow ® on your Silhouette to enhance safety from the rear by lighting from side to side when you hold your brakes, alerting other motorists that you are slowing down. Installation of these kits is made easy since the bulbs are of standard design and will fit your original factory bulb sockets. Installation instructions also accompany your kits.
Flexible LED Under Car Kit by PlasmaGlow ® will make the underside of your Silhouette produce a neon-like glow and give that dazzling look. The kit comes with the necessary hardware and instructions needed to make installation fast and easy. For the interior, choose color LED light bulbs to adorn your dashboard gauges, indicator warning lights and the overhead dome bulbs. You can likewise enhance your Oldsmobile’s interior by using Neon GloWire by PlasmaGlow ® which comes with a music react box that can synchronize the red, blue and green color with the beat of vehicle’s music. LED light bulbs from CARiD last up to 25 times longer than traditional light bulbs. This means that you will be spared the expense of having to replace worn out light bulbs, especially in the hard to reach small bulbs in the vehicle’s interior. Your Oldsmobile will be a better ride with LED light enhancement kits on.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- PlasmaGlow® Flexible LED Underbody KitUniversal Flexible LED Underbody Kit by PlasmaGlow®. Make the underside of your car glow in the dark. These LED lights will project a smooth, bright radiance underneath and outward on all sides of your car. You get LED light tubes...Neon like glowHighly efficient, compact and durable LED lights$82.06 - $109.71
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- KC HiLiTES® 2" Cyclone Series LED LightUniversal 2" Cyclone Series LED Light by KC HiLiTES®. 1 Piece. These lights do not include wiring harness. KC Cyclone LED is a multi-functional and compact auxiliary LED lighting solution. Originally designed for Off Road Racers as...LED Accessory Light5W$33.55 - $34.94
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have...Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- XKGlow® XKChrome Bluetooth App Control Multi Color Underbody LED Light KitUniversal XKChrome Bluetooth App Control Multi Color Underbody LED Light Kit by XKGlow®. Built with 16 bit gamma correction, XKchrome provides over 16 million vibrant colors, allowing the user to choose any color with a single tap....Multi-zone and 16 Million ColorsSync Lights with music$199.99 - $329.99
- PlasmaGlow® SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Underbody KitUniversal SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Underbody Kit by PlasmaGlow®. Get unsurpassed underbody lighting with the SuperNova 4.2 Million Color LED Kit. This kit is the brightest available, with over 400 super bright LEDs. With the...120 degree wide angle LED tubes cast light far outside the vehicle for the greatest effectUnlimited shades of color$361.74 - $460.40
- PlasmaGlow® Neon License Plate FrameUniversal Neon License Plate Frame by PlasmaGlow®. Mounting hardware is not included. Encase your license plate in the brilliant glow of neon. This distinctive frame will give your car or truck a unique, custom look. It's made from...Gives your license plate a unique glowFrame made of high impact Lexan$18.94
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- PlasmaGlow® LED Grille KitUniversal LED Grille Kit by PlasmaGlow®. Brighten your drab factory grille or show off the facets of an aftermarket grille with super bright LEDs. The dazzling effect from these LED strips will make your ride the talk of the town!...Super bright LED lights illuminate any grilleComes with 10" LED light strips$30.52 - $59.19
- PlasmaGlow® Neon GloWireUniversal Neon GloWire by PlasmaGlow®. Bathe any area of your vehicle in a neon-like glow. GloWire can be used to highlight the interior, exterior and under the hood. GloWire comes with a power driver, mounting adhesive and...Bring light and color to otherwise dark, dull areasUniversal, can be installed on any car$28.29 - $44.23
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$169.96
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Oldsmobile LED Lights Reviews
2010 Ford Ranger