It feels good to know that your vehicle is recognizable. It feels even better to know that your vehicle is unique. Why would you hesitate to make it look better? Take your chance today! Nissan Murano fog lights will add a little spice to the style of your SUV. With newly installed, custom-designed fog lights, your vehicle will turn heads and attract all the attention you want. All your friends will be fascinated with your new purchase. Your Murano will show your status, confidence, and good taste. At CARiD.com, you'll find the widest collection of halogen, LED and HID fog lights that the industry can offer.
If you have ever driven through thick fog or heavy snowfall, you know how difficult it is to see anything in front of your car. But fog lights will help you increase visibility in adverse weather conditions without reflecting the light back at you. We offer Nissan Murano fog lights produced by the most famous brands, such as IPCW, CG, Spec-D, RI, Spyder, and Winjet. These companies leave no doubt about the high quality and long-lasting durability of their products. The installation process is child's play: remove the old, damaged, or simply dull factory lights and mount the newly bought, stylish ones.
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® OEM Fog LightsOEM Fog Lights by Spyder.$30.62 - $143.25
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder.$75.75 - $224.11
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder.$80.49 - $101.08
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$26.89 - $89.99
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D.$34.18 - $158.64
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair.$19.39 - $115.59
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts. The...$32.40 - $85.25
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $448.01
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$31.99 - $90.99