NEXT Black wheels by MOMO®. The unmistakably Italian elegant design and the quality craftsmanship set the Momo wheels apart from the ordinary. The racing pedigree, and the way Momo uses race tracks as the company’s proving grounds guarantee that all Momo wheels provide unparalleled performance.
- First Class Italian Design
- Impeccable Racing Pedigree
- One Piece Low Pressure Cast Wheels
- Compatible with OEM TPMS Sensors Attached to the Valve Stems
- Meets the Most Stringent Quality Standards
- One Year Warranty
- Lip size will vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
Safety, quality and top level Italian design; these are the values behind the creation of every MOMO product. The light alloy MOMO wheels range has been created to ensure maximum safety in all driving conditions. All custom rims must meet the most stringent homologation requirements in the world (TÜV, JWL, VIA and SAE international regulations), in order to always guarantee reliability, durability and safe driving.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
MOMO has been a household name in racing bred automotive accessories since the 1960s. Its history is a story of how creative and imaginative entrepreneurship has built this small Italian businesses into a leading global business in the automotive aftermarket. It all began with a passion for motor racing. One day Gianpiero Moretti, university student and gentleman driver, had a friend of his make a very special steering-wheel for his racing car. It was smaller than other steering-wheels, with a very large handgrip that made it easier to handle and drive the car. This odd steering-wheel attracted the attention of many racing drivers. John Surtees of Ferrari was one of the enthusiastic users of Moretti’s steering wheel and had it mounted in his 1964 Formula One car. That was a happy year for Surtees and Ferrari, who won the F1 championship. Moretti’s steering-wheel had its share in the glory. Requests for it began to pour in, and what had started by a passion for racing grew into a business.
In 1966 a plant in Verona was opened to produce very special steering-wheels, giving birth to MOMO (from the initials of Moretti-Monza). The first order was from Ferrari, which had decided to use MOMO steering-wheels on all its racing cars. With this formidable entree, MOMO could begin to scale the international market. Today MOMO uses the race tracks as a unique testing ground to achieve the total safety of its products. Fine Italian design, innovative and vanguard technology, top quality and the racing pedigree image have been key to the success of MOMO. MOMO customers have the joy of experiencing the reality of the company motto "We turn cars, from simple tools, into a way of life".