- Full KitsMitsubishi Diamante
- (6)Bumpers & ValancesMitsubishi Diamante
- (82)Custom HoodsMitsubishi Diamante
- Bumper LipsMitsubishi Diamante
- CanardsMitsubishi Diamante
- Fender FlaresMitsubishi Diamante
- (5)Side SkirtsMitsubishi Diamante
- ScoopsMitsubishi Diamante
- (13)SpoilersMitsubishi Diamante
- (127)HeadlightsMitsubishi Diamante
- (2,344)Custom WheelsMitsubishi Diamante
- (7)Light CoversMitsubishi Diamante
Your Diamante gives you the comfort and space you need to do all your daily tasks which means that it’s perfect for your lifestyle. Because you spend so much time driving it you want to know that it looks as good as it can and perhaps even stands out from the crowd because it’s making statements to all who see it. That’s why we have a range of visual upgrades that can have your Diamante looking great so that everybody who sees it is making the right assumptions.
When you think about which areas are visually important it’s obvious that the exterior of your vehicle is the most important which is why Mitsubishi Diamante body kits are a great solution. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find what you need to completely change your vehicle so that it looks like a completely different one or you can find smaller parts that will change it in a subtle yet stunning way. We have the right brands to give you the quality that you expect and we have low prices so that you know you’ll get value for your money.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- AIT Racing® Body KitsBody Kits by AIT Racing®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$81.48 - $596.19
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (110672)VIP Style Body Kit (110672) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes: Front Bumper Cover, Rear Bumper Cover, Side Skirts. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$346.50
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) (97MTDIA4DVIP-099)VIP Style Body Kit (97MTDIA4DVIP-099) by VIS Racing®. This Body Kit includes: Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$469.80
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (102136)VIP Style Front Bumper Cover (102136) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$122.40
- Duraflex® VIP Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (102137)VIP Style Rear Bumper Cover (102137) by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability. Installation typically requires sanding,...$122.40
- VIS Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Front Bumper (Unpainted) (97MTDIA4DVIP-001)VIP Style Front Bumper (97MTDIA4DVIP-001) by VIS Racing®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted (Primed). This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$156.60
- AIT Racing® VIP Style Fiberglass Front Bumper Cover (Unpainted) (MD97HIVIPFB)VIP Style Front Bumper Cover (MD97HIVIPFB) by AIT Racing®. Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic. Comes unpainted. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT...Great qualityImpressive design$162.96
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Yakima® Round Crossbars$71.55
Mitsubishi Diamante Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2002 Mitsubishi Diamante