- MICHELIN® PILOT PRIMACYPILOT PRIMACY Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Original equipment on luxury touring vehicles like BMW 7 Series, this top level tire offers exceptional wet and dry handling. These tires are primarily designed...Feel every curveEnjoy a quiet, comfortable ride$345.00 - $351.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$323.00 - $342.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUSPILOT SPORT A/S 3 PLUS Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Offers true combination of all-weather performance and tread life for high-end performance vehicles. The most popular tire on the road, built to...Class-leading all-weather performanceBest-in-class wet grip$322.00 - $366.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Exceptional performance for drivers demanding precise sport handling. This car tire is an original equipment on renowned sports cars like...Outstanding wet and dry performanceHigh performance cornering$498.00 - $763.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Fuel Efficient. Tuned to be original equipment on ultra-high performance vehicles such as the Mercedes E63 AMG and Audi A5. This contemporary tire delivers outstanding...Better road-holding in curves and shorter wet braking distanceMore driving pleasure with precise steering response, earning the respect of prestigious car manufacturers$345.00 - $412.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Track / Competition. Born from endurance racing, Michelin Pilot Super Sport gives you the exhilaration of driving the best performing street tire in the...Up to 12% better handling than leading competitorsUp to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors$330.00 - $618.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PRIMACY 3PRIMACY 3 Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This tire delivers precise wet and dry handling and is original equipment on luxury touring vehicles like Lexus GS 430, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6. These summer...60,000-mile warrantyEnjoy a quiet, comfortable ride$445.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PRIMACY 3 ZPPRIMACY 3 ZP Tires by Michelin®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. This tire delivers precise wet and dry handling and is original equipment on luxury touring vehicles like Lexus GS 430, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6....60,000-mile warrantyEnjoy a quiet, comfortable ride$445.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PRIMACY MXM4PRIMACY MXM4 Tires by Michelin®. Season: All Season. Type: Fuel Efficient. Enhancing the driving experience for owners of vehicles made by Acura, Mercedes, Audi and others, this car tire offers 360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction...Stops up to 29' shorter in wet conditions than a leading competitorMICHELIN® brand tires are the #1 choice of premium car makers to optimize vehicle performance and ride quality$348.00 - $525.00 (ea)
Founded in 1888 in France, Michelin is the world’s largest tire producer with company offerings fitted as original equipment by premier automotive names such as Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Viper. Michelin tires are known for their safety, durability, and performance, and were ranked first in a 2011 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey of original equipment tires. We offer a wide variety of Michelin tires designed for all types of climates and vehicle needs.
- Michelin Company HistoryQuality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin 4 Wheel Drive Quality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin Artvlive SpringQuality 480p
- Michelin Pilot Super SportQuality 480p
- Michelin How a Tire Is MadeQuality 480p
- Michelin Promise PlanQuality 480p
- Tudor United Sportscar ChampionshipQuality 480p
- 12 Hours of SebringQuality 480p
Having more than four decades of experience under the belt, Michelin is committed to providing innovative solutions that let customers enjoy the road. The company spares no effort to engineer and manufacture tires that ensure unmatched safety and maximum service life. The Michelin's innovations not only make your driving experience safer, but also help preserve natural resources by reducing fuel consumption and reusing old tires.
In 1907, Michelin became a part of the US tire industry with acquisition of the International Rubber Company in Milltown, New Jersey. By 1930, the company became the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the country. Today, Michelin North America is one of the largest global manufacturers with 18 plants and more than 22,000 employees. They produce the highest quality tires for airplanes, farm equipment, passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles. Michelin's R&D center has developed some of the most refined tires in the world, such as 80,000-mile passenger tire for the American-made vehicles.
Michelin tires continually undergo the toughest test of all - championship racing. Isn't it the perfect laboratory for testing innovations in extreme situations? Competition has long been an essential part of the Michelin's philosophy. Since the first triumph in 1891, Michelin has been committed to engineering and designing tires that perform at the highest level possible and meet or exceed demands of the customers. Michelin truck tires as well as all other tires are passionately engineered and manufactured. As a result, Michelin delivers superior performance tires for the top racing series around the globe.
Knowing that the right tire can change everything, Michelin creates products that deliver miles of driving pleasure, safety and keep the environment cleaner. The company is convinced that delivering revenue and growing market share should not be accomplished at the expense of nature. Being concerned about every single aspect of the impact its facilities and products have on the environment, Michelin participates as well as leads studies on the effect tires have on the environment, and works to get membership for all its plants in the EPA National Performance Track program. All the efforts taken by Michelin are aimed at transformation of the road mobility, at development of safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient solutions.