- MICHELIN® PILOT ALPIN PA4PILOT ALPIN PA4 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and made to...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$336.00 - $514.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT A/S 3PILOT SPORT A/S 3 All Season / Performance Tires by Michelin®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$267.00 - $342.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT CUP 2PILOT SPORT CUP 2 Summer / Track Tires by Michelin®. Developed to meet the needs of top car manufacturers. This present day tire is original equipment on specialty performance vehicles such as the Porsche GT3 RS, BMW M3 and Dodge...Lasting performancePowerful wet and dry cornering$455.00 - $770.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS2PILOT SPORT PS2 Summer / Performance Tires by Michelin®. Exceptional performance for drivers demanding precise sport handling. This car tire is an original equipment on renowned sports cars like BMW M3, Porsche 911 and Chevrolet...Outstanding wet and dry performanceHigh performance cornering$299.00 - $763.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SPORT PS3PILOT SPORT PS3 Summer / Eco Tires by Michelin®. Tuned to be original equipment on ultra-high performance vehicles such as the Mercedes E63 AMG and Audi A5. This contemporary tire delivers outstanding balance of long tread life and...Better road-holding in curves and shorter wet braking distanceMore driving pleasure with precise steering response, earning the respect of prestigious car manufacturers$291.00 - $412.00 (ea)
- MICHELIN® PILOT SUPER SPORTPILOT SUPER SPORT Summer / Performance Tires by Michelin®. Born from endurance racing, Michelin Pilot Super Sport gives you the exhilaration of driving the best performing street tire in the world. These tires are primarily...Up to 12% better handling than leading competitorsUp to 2x longer lasting than leading competitors$270.00 - $618.00 (ea)
Founded in 1888 in France, Michelin is the world’s largest tire producer with company offerings fitted as original equipment by premier automotive names such as Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Honda, Chevrolet Corvette, and Dodge Viper. Michelin tires are known for their safety, durability, and performance, and were ranked first in a 2011 J.D. Power customer satisfaction survey of original equipment tires. We offer a wide variety of Michelin tires designed for all types of climates and vehicle needs.
- Michelin Company HistoryQuality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin 4 Wheel Drive Quality 480p
- Michelin AdQuality 480p
- Michelin Artvlive SpringQuality 480p
- Michelin Pilot Super SportQuality 480p
- Michelin How a Tire Is MadeQuality 480p
- Michelin Promise PlanQuality 480p
- Tudor United Sportscar ChampionshipQuality 480p
- 12 Hours of SebringQuality 480p
Having more than four decades of experience under the belt, Michelin is committed to providing innovative solutions that let customers enjoy the road. The company spares no effort to engineer and manufacture tires that ensure unmatched safety and maximum service life. The Michelin's innovations not only make your driving experience safer, but also help preserve natural resources by reducing fuel consumption and reusing old tires.
In 1907, Michelin became a part of the US tire industry with acquisition of the International Rubber Company in Milltown, New Jersey. By 1930, the company became the fourth largest tire manufacturer in the country. Today, Michelin North America is one of the largest global manufacturers with 18 plants and more than 22,000 employees. They produce the highest quality tires for airplanes, farm equipment, passenger cars, heavy-duty trucks, and motorcycles. Michelin's R&D center has developed some of the most refined tires in the world, such as 80,000-mile passenger tire for the American-made vehicles.
Michelin tires continually undergo the toughest test of all - championship racing. Isn't it the perfect laboratory for testing innovations in extreme situations? Competition has long been an essential part of the Michelin's philosophy. Since the first triumph in 1891, Michelin has been committed to engineering and designing tires that perform at the highest level possible and meet or exceed demands of the customers. Michelin truck tires as well as all other tires are passionately engineered and manufactured. As a result, Michelin delivers superior performance tires for the top racing series around the globe.
Knowing that the right tire can change everything, Michelin creates products that deliver miles of driving pleasure, safety and keep the environment cleaner. The company is convinced that delivering revenue and growing market share should not be accomplished at the expense of nature. Being concerned about every single aspect of the impact its facilities and products have on the environment, Michelin participates as well as leads studies on the effect tires have on the environment, and works to get membership for all its plants in the EPA National Performance Track program. All the efforts taken by Michelin are aimed at transformation of the road mobility, at development of safer, cleaner, and more fuel-efficient solutions.