Bumpers are panels of the car, mounted at the front-most or rear-end to sustain an impact without damage to other car’s system such as the fenders or the lights. Buy top quality Mercury Montego replacement bumpers for use in place of damaged or torn factory bumpers. They also enhance your car’s view into a better one. Poor quality bumpers are always costly because you’ll end up spending much money for repair especially after getting hit. You can however replace them with new OE bumpers which feature excellent quality just as the original bumpers. Bumpers are usually liable to damage caused by steep driveways, rust resulting from water, road debris and collisions. Replace rusted chrome-covered bumpers with new OE front or rear bumpers since its more affordable than repairing. CARiD is the one place worth visiting if you are looking to buy efficient replacement bumpers. The bumpers are mainly from Replace, Goodmark and Rugged Ridge, some of the popular bumper brands acknowledged for making outstanding car products. They are designed using highest technology and crafted from premium materials using state of the art tools by top professionals in the bumpers industry. The bumpers are also durable.
One of the products worth trying out is the Lower Front Bumper Air Shield by Replace. Bumper air deflectors are panels located below the bumpers and are specifically designed for decorative and aerodynamic functions. Replace damaged ones with the above mentioned air shield which is designed with same quality as that of the original air shield. The replacement air shield features direct replacement. Its size and the gauge materials used are similar to those of the original air shields. The installation is carried out the same way as that of the factory units. You therefore need no vehicle modifications for installation. It’s also affordable.
- Sherman® Bumper ReinforcementBumper Reinforcement by Sherman.$3.22 - $525.93
- Sherman® Bumper GuardBumper Guard by Sherman.$12.56 - $154.70
- Replace® Rear Bumper BracketRear Bumper Bracket by Replace. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and position the...$3.24 - $190.85
- Replace® Front Bumper DeflectorFront Bumper Deflector by Replace. A bumper air deflector, also known as a spoiler or front valance, is a panel located below the bumper, usually installed for decorative or aerodynamic purposes. If your bumper air deflector...$9.06 - $279.54
- K-Metal® Front Bumper Reinforcement (2136431)Front Bumper Reinforcement by K-Metal. Steel. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 8G1Z17757A. The bumper reinforcement bar is located behind the plastic bumper cover and is the main impact absorbing bumper...$55.95
- Replace® Front Lower Bumper Air Shield (FO1091101)Front Lower Bumper Air Shield by Replace. Black. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # FO1091101S, B004GC571A, 615343258065, 5F9Z8327BA. A bumper air deflector, also known as a spoiler or front valance, is a panel...$45.31
- SoffSeal® Rear Body To Bumper Seal (SS-E602)Universal Rear Body To Bumper Seal (SS-E602) by SoffSeal. SoffSeal brand universal fit extrusion is ideal for sealing gaps when the application is custom, or when there is no standard application. Our universal extrusions are...$3.78
- SoffSeal® Rear Body To Bumper Seal (SS-E603)Universal Rear Body To Bumper Seal (SS-E603) by SoffSeal. This versatile dense extrusion has a height of 3/8" and a width of 3 1/4". It is typically used as a rear body to bumper seal.$3.78
- Replace® Rear Driver Side Bumper Retainer Cover (FO1132101)Rear Driver Side Bumper Retainer Cover (FO1132101) by Replace. Reinforcement Retainer Bracket. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5G1Z17D995AA. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them...$27.14
- Replace® Rear Passenger Side Bumper Retainer Cover (FO1133101)Rear Passenger Side Bumper Retainer Cover (FO1133101) by Replace. Reinforcement Retainer Bracket. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 5G1Z17D948AA. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them...$27.14
- SoffSeal® Rear License Panel Bumper (SS-K129)Universal Rear License Panel Bumper by SoffSeal. This versatile dense rubber bumper has a diameter of .58 In., and an installed height of .51 In. It is typically used in metal applications and has a drill/slot of .312 In. and...$2.80
- Outland Automotive® License Plate Bracket (81503.90)License Plate Bracket (81503.90) by Outland Automotive. Replace your old, rusted or worn out license plate holder with a new high-quality part that will serve a lifetime. Constructed of prime stainless steel, the bracket ensures...$13.99
- Auto Metal Direct® CHQ Bumper Bolt Nut (W-242)Universal CHQ Bumper Bolt Nut by Auto Metal Direct. With Washer. Don't waste your time trying to refurbish your old, corroded, pitted originals. If some of your bumper parts are rusted out, missing, or damaged, AMD will have you...$2.06
- Buyers® Orange Bumper Guide Poles (1308110)Orange Bumper Guide Poles by Buyers.$58.19
- Peterson® License Plate Light (M436)License Plate Light by Peterson. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$17.73
Guides & Articles
- BumpersChrome Bumpers: The Good Old Days When Bumpers Were MetalThroughout the history of the automobile, metal bumpers with chrome-plated finish have been used as much for visual expression as they have for function. Go to any classic car show, and you're bound to hear at least one conversation covering the subject of how chrome bumpers are closely tied to "the good old days", with any given style representing the beginning or end of any individual's golden era of choice. In this article, we'll take a brief look at the history of chrome bumpers, how government regulations affected designs, and why chrome bumpers ultimately faded away. We'll also touch on replacement chrome bumpers we offer in the Front Bumpers and Rear Bumpers sections of our website.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$28.26 - $66.34
Mercury Montego Bumpers Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee