MBRP® T5118 - 304 SS Rectangular Angle Cut Bolt-On Polished Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet, 8.25" Length)

23 reviews|Item # mpn1587067|Similar Products
$109.99
In Stock (10) - Ships in 24 to 48 hrs
Universal Fit
  • Not Vehicle Specific
Notes:
  • To ensure precise fit, please check exhaust tip shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter.
Authorized Dealer

Product Details

Universal 304 SS Rectangular Angle Cut Polished Exhaust Tip (T5118) by MBRP®. Tip Shape: Rectangular. Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 2.5" H x 8" W. Tip Length: 8.25". Tip Attachment Style: Bolt-On. Let your rear show some style. Add one of these exhaust tips and make your exhaust system into something people will notice. It’s the perfect, fitting end statement on a “murdered-out” vehicle. These tips clamp securely onto the end of the exhaust pipe.

Notes

• To ensure precise fit, please check exhaust tip shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter.

Specifications

Tip Shape: Rectangular
Tip Cut Type: Angle Cut
Tip Material: 304 SS
Tip Finish: Polished
Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5"
Tip Outlet Height: 2.5"
Tip Outlet Width: 8"
Tip Length: 8.25"
Tip Attachment Style: Bolt-On

Features

• T5118
  • No Weld Install
  • Mirror polished
  • High Quality T304 Stainless Steel
  • Complete your MBRP Exhaust in Style
  • Will Not Rust
  • No Welding Necessary

MBRP Inc. has been in custom exhaust systems business for over fifteen years. The milestones in the evolution path of the company remain unchanged: superior performance gains, long-lasting product quality and customer responsiveness. First success came with the now famous B&B Eliminator, the bestselling performance snowmobile silencer of all time. Focusing on the right things on its way to success, MBRP inc. is now at the forefront of performance exhaust technology with the breakthrough line of performance diesel exhaust products and new sport line of products for gasoline-powered vehicles. The commitment to the clientele knows no limits at MBRP inc. and is easy to feel – from the lowest SKU/ vehicles supported ratio to variety of exhaust materials to choose from for any budget. Not to mention the easy installation of the products, well-engineered to bolt on over the factory bearings and supported by detailed user manuals and toll-free technical support line to help even the least experienced installer.

Brand:
Part Number:
T5118
UPC:

Vehicle Fitment

This part is universal

Reviews

(23)
Only authorized customers can leave a review on our website. We would love to know what you like or dislike about the product. Share your opinion on product quality, appearance, installation, and other characteristics.
MBRP® T5118 - 304 SS Rectangular Angle Cut Bolt-On Polished Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet, 8.25" Length)
/5
1-10 of 23 Reviews
5 of 5
I Love Tip Looks Hot
MBRP® - Round Exhaust Tip
I love the new tip. It fits perfectly snug and I like the look on my truck. Look awesome.
Posted by Louis (Monroe Township, NJ) / August 15, 20212002 Chevy Blazer
Awesome tip, fit prefect on a 2018 Chevy Colorado with the V6 motor.
Posted by Alan (Muskego, WI) / May 13, 2018
This exhaust tip did exactly what I needed it to. The rusted pipe that jetted out behind my tire was such an eye sore, but this matte black finished tip took all of that away. I had it installed and ready to go in about 5 minutes. Very pleased with the look of the pipe and the ease of install. The quality was outstanding per the price point.
Posted by Kc (Chattanooga, TN) / April 26, 2017
5 of 5
Great Tips
Finish and look are excellent. Easy to install. Looks great on the vehicle, just the touch was needed.
Posted by Dennis (Lakeside, CA) / December 24, 2016
5 of 5
Best Look In Town
Great, love the look.
Posted by Brandon (Britton, MI) / September 16, 20152002 Ford F-250
5 of 5
Awesome
It's look awesome in person, fits perfectly, installed in less then 5 minutes.
Posted by Sebastian (Midland, TX) / August 05, 2015
5 of 5
Black 4" Outlet
Nice product. Modified the tone just a little bit. Pleased overall.
Posted by Immad (Collinsville, IL) / June 11, 2015
5 of 5
Great Looking Tip
The tip was good looking in the box and looks even better on the truck. If you want a tip for your stock exhaust, this is the one. Very Happy!
Posted by Kevin (Monroe, NC) / April 28, 2015
5 of 5
Muffler Tips
The MBRP tips look awesome on my GMC Sierra. We installed dual exhaust on the truck coming out of the sides. The deep roar is awesome. The product was easy to use. We use the quick clamp system and spot welded them on.
Posted by Michael (Centennial, CO) / January 22, 2015
5 of 5
MBRP Exhaust Tip
Great appearance and very easy to install.
Posted by Kenny (Mosinee, WI) / January 05, 2015

Questions and Answers

(0)
If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to ask us. We will be happy to help you!
CARiD FacebookCARiD TwitterCARiD YouTube ChannelCARiD PinterestCARiD Instagram
Inspiration Gallery
All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
INFORMATION
CONTACTS