Loctite is a registered trademark of the Henkel corporation and one of its largest brands. Dedicated to covering automotive maintenance and repair needs for over 60 years, Loctite is the leading manufacturer of OEM specified adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, etc., and the original inventor of anaerobic technology in threadlocking adhesives. Its tried and tested products are used in many industries, including automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
- Loctite® 640™ High Strength Sleeve Retainer640™ High Strength Sleeve Retainer by Loctite®. This product is designed to secure slip and press fit assemblies and restore fit to worn or out-of-tolerance parts. It protects metal surfaces from corrosion and withstands...OEM specifiedHigh temperature anaerobic adhesive$6.76 - $18.61
- Loctite® Super GlueSuper Glue by Loctite®. Specifically developed for automotive repairs, this general purpose liquid instant adhesive is approved and used by major vehicle manufacturers such as GM, Ford, and Chrysler. Whether you're bonding...Approved by major carmakersRepairs almost all nonporous surfaces$1.50 - $14.28
- Loctite® Rearview Mirror Adhesive KitRearview Mirror Adhesive Kit by Loctite®, 0.3 cc kit. Using this premium rearview mirror adhesive kit, it's easy to permanently remount the detached mirror to windshield. It achieves handling strength in seconds, mirror-mounting...Reattaches rearview mirror brackets to windshieldsRecommended by the leading auto manufacturers$2.52
- Loctite® RTV Silicone SealantRTV Silicone Sealant by Loctite®. This general-purpose, single component RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) Silicone Sealant is ideal for bonding, repairing, sealing, mending, and securing glass, metal, weatherstripping, plastics,...Interior/Exterior sealantExcellent adhesion and flexibility$4.00 - $12.68
- Loctite® RTV 587™ High Performance Blue Silicone Gasket MakerRTV 587™ High Performance Blue Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®. This gasket maker creates reliable, tough gaskets that are eight times more flexible than cork/composite gaskets and three times more oil resistant than...Forms gaskets directly on the flangeIncreased oil resistance and superior joint movement values$16.83
- Loctite® RTV 5920™ High Performance Copper Silicone Gasket MakerRTV 5920™ High Performance Copper Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®, 80 ml Tube. Developed for 4-cylinder, turbocharged, and high-performance engines, this gasket maker features superior resistance to oil and extreme heat up to...OEM specifiedIncreased oil resistance$4.98
- Loctite® RTV 5699™ High Performance Grey Silicone Gasket MakerRTV 5699™ High Performance Grey Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®. Specially developed for high torque applications, this RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone gasket maker features superior resistance to vibration, oil,...OEM specifiedRemains flexible and withstands high vibration$5.92 - $16.84
- Loctite® RTV Sensor Safe High-Temp Red Silicone Gasket MakerRTV Sensor Safe High-Temp Red Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®. This one component RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone gasket maker is developed for oxygen sensor equipped engines. It withstands aging, temperature...Will not foul oxygen sensors when fully curedTemperature range from -75°F to 600°F intermittent$4.83 - $14.08
- Loctite® RTV 598™ High Performance Black Silicone Gasket MakerRTV 598™ High Performance Black Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®. This RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone gasket maker ensures extended drivetrain warranty compliance for dealership warranty requirements. Its advanced...OEM specifiedOutstanding oil resistance and flexibility$2.22 - $15.43
- Loctite® Ready Gasket™ Gasket MakerReady Gasket™ Gasket Maker by Loctite®. Developed to return your vehicle to service immediately, this elastomeric rubber gasket maker creates high performance leakproof gaskets in one minute. The product is specified on...Immediate, consistent sealingExcellent protection from leaks caused by vibration and thermal expansion$13.49
- Loctite® 518™ Anaerobic Gasket Maker518™ Anaerobic Gasket Maker by Loctite®, 300 ml Cartridge. When you have to make an on-the-spot or emergency repair, or when a pre-cut gasket is out of stock, use this non-corrosive gasket maker to provide a flexible,...OEM specifiedEffective on aluminum, iron and steel flanges and flexible metal assemblies$38.99
- Loctite® RTV Sensor Safe Blue Silicone Gasket MakerRTV Sensor Safe Blue Silicone Gasket Maker by Loctite®. This RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) silicone gasket maker creates premium “formed-in-place” gaskets that resist auto and shop fluids and won't crack, shrink, or...Excellent adhesion and flexibilityCost-effective, quality alternative to pre-cut gaskets$11.11 - $12.71
- Loctite® Gasket SealantGasket Sealant by Loctite®. High-quality noncorrosive gasket sealants by Loctite form impervious barriers to seal flanges, connections, fittings, and assemblies against leakage. They carefully fill all voids, eliminating the need...Designed to provide leak proof seal through solvent evaporationWon’t shrink, crack, or relax$3.09
- Loctite® Hi-Tack Gasket SealantHi-Tack Gasket Sealant (37555) by Loctite®, 9 oz. Aerosol. This liquid sealant quickly sets to a highly tacky, non-brittle film that holds gaskets in place during assembly. This noncorrosive product seals and bonds rubber, cork,...Ensures correct gasket alignmentFast drying$7.50
- Loctite® Copper Gasket SealantCopper Gasket Sealant by Loctite®, 9 oz. Aerosol. This metallic copper sealant dries fast and seals instantly to help improve heat transfer and dissipation, and prevent gasket burnout. The product fills hot spots and all surface...Fast-dryingNoncorrosive$6.01
- Loctite® High Flex Gasket MakerHigh Flex Gasket Maker by Loctite®, 50 ml Bottle. Engineered to offer more flexibility and high temperature resistance, this gasket maker is ideal for flanges exposed to vibration or pressure. It cures in the absence of air to form...Anaerobic formed-in-place gasket makerFlexible gasket sealant for flanges exposed to vibration or pressure$19.64
- Loctite® Hi-Tack Stick Gasket DressingHi-Tack Stick Gasket Dressing by Loctite®, 19 g Stick. This wax-like anaerobic dressing quickly sets to a highly tacky film that holds the heaviest gaskets in place during assembly. A convenient stick dressing is less messy,...Seals and holds gaskets in place during assemblyLow odor, solvent free formula$7.10
- Loctite® ThreadlockersThreadlockers by Loctite®. Invented by Loctite, now Henkel corporation, anaerobic threadlockers revolutionized the industry providing an efficient way to lock and seal threaded fasteners. Threadlockers fill the gaps between...Lock against vibration and thermal expansionSeal against corrosion and leakage$7.20 - $21.66
- Loctite® Thread Treatment Sticks KitsThread Treatment Sticks Kits by Loctite®, 19 –20 g Sticks, 5 Kits. Loctite offers a convenient package of reliable thread treatment products delivering the same proven performance in a patented solid stick formula that ensures no...Red Stick High Strength Threadlocker is designed for heavy-duty applications where resistance to shock, vibration, and stress conditions is requiredBlue Stick Medium Strength Threadlocker is suitable for applications between 1?4" to 3?4" in diameter$52.60
- Loctite® 545™ Pneumatic/Hydraulic Thread Sealants545™ Pneumatic/Hydraulic Thread Sealants by Loctite®, 36 ml Bottle. Thread sealants fill the gaps between threaded metal parts to prevent leakage caused by vibration loosening, temperature cycling, tape shredding, solvent...OEM specifiedSeals operating pressures to 10,000 psi$21.66
- Loctite® Klean ‘N Prime™ Anaerobic ActivatorsKlean ‘N Prime™ Anaerobic Activators by Loctite®, 4.5 oz. Aerosol Can. This primer speeds the cure of all Loctite anaerobic products and guarantees proper cure on inactive metals (metals that do not react to their environment -...OEM specifiedSolvent-based$13.24
The brand's history traces back to 1953, when American chemist Dr. Vernon Krieble developed a cure inhibition system for a unique liquid bonding resin that hardens in the absence of air – an anaerobic threadlocking adhesive. This first Loctite product solved the problem of loosened nuts and bolts in machines and appliances, and is still the cornerstone of the company's adhesives business. The name Loctite, chosen by Krieble’s daughter-in-law, was created in 1956. The brand was acquired by Henkel in 1997.
The anaerobic threadlocker headed the company's impressive list of technical innovations, which includes silicone gasketing technology, surface-insensitive super glues, UV curing adhesives for polycarbonate bonding, and much more. Driven by the idea that professional mechanics can only afford to do a job once, the technicians at Loctite create products that perform properly the first time, every time. They center on manufacturing quality products and providing effective solutions to the automotive industry’s biggest challenges.
- RTV Silicon Sealant
- Reliability at Work Polaris
- Anti-Size Lubricant
- Reliability at Work Porshe
Not only are Loctite products OEM specified, they are also track tested and used by vehicle manufacturers. Every race car that participates in professional race circuits worldwide is built and maintained using Loctite adhesives, coatings, gasket makers, etc. Customers around the world choose Loctite products and get the same products used on race cars taking part in Formula One, CART, NASCAR, Indy Racing League, and the same products major carmakers use to build their cars, without any alterations.
Anyone who works on their weapons and/or tactical gear needs loctite. Don't want your gear falling off at the range or in a tactical situation. Get your loctite and be ready!
- Popular Loctite Part Numbers
- Loctite® 37460 - RTV Black Silicone Sealant, 80 ml Tube
- Loctite® 40463 - RTV 598™ High Performance Black Silicone Gasket Maker, 190 ml Power Can Aerosol
- Loctite® - Disc Brake Quiet Stick, 9 g Stick
- Loctite® - Disc Brake Quiet Stick, 19 g Stick
- Loctite® - Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz. Brushtop Can
- Loctite® - Silver Anti-Seize Lubricant, 4 oz. Brushtop Can
- Loctite® - Copper Anti-Seize Stick, 20 g Stick
- Loctite® - Dielectric Tune-Up Grease, 80 ml Tube