Loctite is a registered trademark of the Henkel corporation and one of its largest brands. Dedicated to covering automotive maintenance and repair needs for over 60 years, Loctite is the leading manufacturer of OEM specified adhesives, sealants, gasket makers, etc., and the original inventor of anaerobic technology in threadlocking adhesives. Its tried and tested products are used in many industries, including automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
- Loctite® - 640™ High Strength Sleeve RetainerStarting at: $8.34$8.34
- Loctite® - Super GlueStarting at: $1.85$1.85
- Loctite® - Rearview Mirror Adhesive KitStarting at: $3.11$3.11
- Loctite® - RTV Silicone Sealant Starting at: $4.28$4.28
- Loctite® - RTV 587™ High Performance Blue Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $6.14$6.14
- Loctite® - RTV 5920™ High Performance Copper Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $6.14$6.14
- Loctite® - RTV 5699™ High Performance Grey Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $6.37$6.37
- Loctite® - RTV Sensor Safe High-Temp Red Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $5.95$5.95
- Loctite® - RTV 598™ High Performance Black Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $2.74$2.74
- Loctite® - Ready Gasket™ Gasket MakerStarting at: $15.25$15.25
- Loctite® - 518™ Anaerobic Gasket MakerStarting at: $49.79$49.79
- Loctite® - RTV Sensor Safe Blue Silicone Gasket MakerStarting at: $12.33$12.33
- Loctite® - Gasket SealantStarting at: $3.81$3.81
- Loctite® - Hi-Tack Gasket SealantStarting at: $9.25$9.25
- Loctite® - Copper Gasket SealantStarting at: $7.42$7.42
- Loctite® - High Flex Gasket MakerStarting at: $24.34$24.34
- Loctite® - Hi-Tack Stick Gasket Dressing Starting at: $8.76$8.76
- Loctite® - ThreadlockersStarting at: $7.75$7.75
- Loctite® - Thread Treatment Sticks KitsStarting at: $67.18$67.18
- Loctite® - 545™ Pneumatic/Hydraulic Thread SealantsStarting at: $25.29$25.29
- Loctite® - Klean ‘N Prime™ Anaerobic ActivatorsStarting at: $14.70$14.70
- Loctite® - Fast Cure Epoxy Mixer CupsStarting at: $10.22$10.22
- Loctite® - LocWeld™ Bonding CompoundStarting at: $5.34$5.34
- Loctite® - Black Fast Drying Weatherstrip AdhesiveStarting at: $6.14$6.14
- Loctite® - Heavy Duty Rubberized UndercoatingStarting at: $4.82$4.82
- Loctite® - PST™ High Performance Thread Sealant StickStarting at: $12.24$12.24
- Loctite® - 515™ Anaerobic Gasket MakerStarting at: $17.08$17.08
- Loctite® - 660™ Press Fit RepairStarting at: $37.84$37.84
- Loctite® - 620™ High Temperature Bearing MountStarting at: $26.54$26.54
- Loctite® - 680™ Relaxed Fits Bearing MountStarting at: $26.55$26.55
- Loctite® - High Temperature Bearing Mount StickStarting at: $12.96$12.96
- Loctite® - QuickTite™ Super Glue GelStarting at: $4.31$4.31
- Loctite® - Yellow Fast Drying Weatherstrip AdhesiveStarting at: $6.14$6.14
- Loctite® - Windshield Repair KitStarting at: $11.03$11.03
- Loctite® - Belt Dressing and ConditionerStarting at: $3.38$3.38
- Loctite® - Extend™ Rust TreatmentStarting at: $8.03$8.03
- Loctite® - Disc Brake Quiet StickStarting at: $7.13$7.13
- Loctite® - Copper Anti-Seize LubricantStarting at: $3.98$3.98
- Loctite® - Silver Anti-Seize LubricantStarting at: $3.40$3.40
- Loctite® - Dielectric Tune-Up GreaseStarting at: $3.52$3.52
- Loctite® - Silicone Lubricant, 13 oz. Aerosol CanStarting at: $4.45$4.45
- Loctite® - Gear, Chain and Cable LubricantStarting at: $4.12$4.12
- Loctite® - ViperLube™ Synthetic GreaseStarting at: $6.72$6.72
The brand's history traces back to 1953, when American chemist Dr. Vernon Krieble developed a cure inhibition system, a unique liquid bonding resin that hardens in the absence of air – an anaerobic threadlocking adhesive. This first Loctite product solved the problem of loosened nuts and bolts in machines and appliances, and is still the cornerstone of the company's adhesives business. The name Loctite, chosen by Krieble’s daughter-in-law, was created in 1956. The brand was acquired by Henkel in 1997.
The anaerobic threadlocker headed the company's impressive list of technical innovations, which includes silicone gasketing technology, surface-insensitive super glues, UV curing adhesives for polycarbonate bonding, and much more. Driven by the idea that professional mechanics can only afford to do a job once, the technicians at Loctite create products that perform properly the first time, every time. They center on manufacturing quality products and providing effective solutions to the automotive industry’s biggest challenges.
Not only are Loctite products OEM specified, they are also track tested and used by vehicle manufacturers. Every race car that participates in professional race circuits worldwide is built and maintained using Loctite adhesives, coatings, gasket makers, etc. Consumers around the world choose Loctite products and get the same products used on race cars taking part in Formula One, CART, NASCAR, Indy Racing League, and the same products major carmakers use to build their cars, without any alterations.
I've always been a fan of Loctite brand threadlocker and I can honestly say that the Loctite brand works just as well. Order blue if you still wish to remove the bolt, order red for a permanent lock needing heat to remove.
This is the Loctite that holds strong but can be easily removed with a little muscle. The red kind on the other hand cannot be removed without a lot of effort. So if you need something to hold a screw in place but still be able to remove it when you need to this the stuff you need.
It works perfectly! Had a small star chip on windshield, completely gone. Just wish they would supply two or three adhesive patches in the kit. Theres enough resin there for ten chips.