Your LS is a vehicle with the luxury, space and performance you need to accomplish all your daily tasks which means that it’s the kind of vehicle you spend a lot of time driving. Because you’re seen driving it so often you need to make sure that it looks great because how your vehicle looks determines the statements it makes. That’s why we have a wide range of visual upgrades to suit your LS so that you can get just the right look at a much lower price than you’re expecting!
The exterior of your vehicle is of course the most important part of your vehicle’s visuals since that’s the part that people see first so Lincoln LS body kits are the perfect option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a way to slightly improve the look of your vehicle or whether you’re looking to completely transform it into an extension of your personality because we have the right parts to do it all. We have the brands that give you high quality products and our prices are low enough that you won’t believe how cost effective it is to upgrade your vehicle!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Razzi® Body KitBody Kit by Razzi. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among restylers from coast to coast. This premier body kit helps manage the airflow and downforce your vehicle...$498.75 - $623.75
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® Racer Style Body Kit (Unpainted) (110603)Racer Style Body Kit (110603) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 4 Pieces. This kit includes Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Rear Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam, Side Skirts. Material: Fiberglass. Have your own ideas about how your car...$346.50
- Razzi® Ground Effects Package (227-200C)Ground Effects Package by Razzi. This Ground Effects Package includes: 1 Front Air Dam, 2 Side Skirts and 1 Rear Air Dam. Designed to initiate a customized, sportier profile, the Razzi Ground Effects Package is a favorite among...$498.75
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Splitters (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Racer Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) (100108)Racer Style Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (100108) by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. Material: Fiberglass. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lincoln LS Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro