Lexus GS Tail Lights
If you think that standard solutions are not for your car, you should think about installing a couple of custom Lexus GS tail lights. They are designed to add a touch of personality to your vehicle, and make it look brighter in the daylight and more visible in the darkness of the night. And once you make up your mind to get a couple of custom Lexus GS tail lights, you won’t find a better place for this than CARiD.com! The widest choice, attractive prices and premium quality of all the accessories are our major advantages.
Tail lights are there for safety. This is why reliability and brightness of fixtures are very important. For this reason LED tail lights have gained so much popularity in the recent years. Besides, they look much trendier than conventional bulb fixtures. At CARiD.com you’ll find a good selection of the Lexus GS LED tail lights. They come in various designs and colors, including chrome, red, black, smoked glass, etc. You just need to choose what suits your taste and color of your vehicle. If you need to replace broken taillights, we’ve got excellent replacement fixtures designed to match the original ones. We’ve got everything you want for your car!
- Replace® - Replacement Inner Tail LightStarting at: $51.28$51.28
- Dorman® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $60.86$60.86
- Spec-D® - Red LED Tail LightsStarting at: $119.03$119.03
- Replace® - Replacement Tail LightStarting at: $51.28$51.28
- Spyder® - Red/Smoke Trunk LED Tail LightsStarting at: $80.50$80.50
- Spec-D® - Smoke LED Tail Lights with Trunk LightsStarting at: $191.48$191.48
- Dorman® - Tail Light Harness ConnectorStarting at: $38.46$38.46
- IPCW® - Ruby Red LED Tail LighsStarting at: $411.94$411.94
- Dorman® - Daytime Running Light Circuit BoardStarting at: $27.26$27.26
- A1 Cardone® - Remanufactured Engine Control ModuleStarting at: $257.53$257.53
- Lumen® - H10 / 9145 PlaZma LED BulbsStarting at: $32.95$32.95
| Posted by Scott | (Roswell, GA)
Once installed, wow, these look great!!! However, there were no instructions that came with these lights. You have to remove your existing OEM harness when installing these lights. And... the key point here... you cannot use your OEM turn signal bulb. The lights I received use bulb 1162, not the OEM 770 my car comes with. It's quite evident when you see these lights as the socket is round and has a spring and two grooves on the side. You can tell that you been a bulb with a round end and the two tabs on each side to screw into the grooves. They are very easy to install, but it would have been nice to get something in the box besides the lights themselves.
- Lexus GS Models
- GS300 Tail Lights
- GS350 Base Tail Lights
- GS350 F Sport Tail Lights
- GS400 Tail Lights
- GS430 Tail Lights
- GS450h Tail Lights
- GS460 Tail Lights