When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
Land Rover Bulbs
About Land Rover Car Bulbs
Featured Featured Products
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $39.99 - $59.99# 32434208
- # 10064441
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbsfrom $49.99 - $59.99# 14743690
- Putco® Front Side Marker Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $10.99 - $73.99# 466683
- # 10064438
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $39.99 - $59.99# 32434206
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED Bulbsfrom $14.99 - $29.95# 25672003
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement Bulbsfrom $31.99 - $86.99# 492418
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.
There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer...
Justin GazzaraHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?
Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert...