- KUMHO® ECSTA 4X KU22ECSTA 4X KU22 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . No matter what the weather - live life to its fullest - go where and how you want! This competitive tire delivers class-leading ultra high performance in wet and dry...Phenomenal wet and dry handling with mild snow traction capabilitiesExcellent cornering and traction forces on both wet and dry pavement$104.00 - $220.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PA31ECSTA PA31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed, engineered and produced specifically for today's growing number of mid-level sports sedans and coupes, the Ecsta PA31 delivers outstanding street performance and...Heavy sipe density and large cross grooves expel water quicklyImproved snow and wet weather handling$96.00 - $149.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA PS31ECSTA PS31 All Season / Performance Tires by Kumho® . Designed to take any driver to the next level, the Ecsta PS31 proves that a perfect balance of high-speed stability, low road noise and safety can be achieved in a tire.A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet brakingWide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear$1,224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA V710ECSTA V710 Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . Designed specifically for racing in dry conditions, this automotive tire has a "racing slick" tread surface with two circumferential grooves necessary for DOT (Department of...Excellent cornering and improved gripSuperior traction and handling$307.00 - $518.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA V720ECSTA V720 Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . The Ecsta V720 was bred for autocross and domesticated for civil society. It offers heart-pounding performance on dry pavement, cool confidence on wet, and an unusually long life for a...Solid center rib maintains high-speed stability for precision control under duressWide, optimized outside blocks deliver excellent grip around corners and exceptionally stable dry handling$1,224.00 (ea)
- KUMHO® ECSTA XSECSTA XS Summer / Track Tires by Kumho® . The ultimate in street handling and grip, this modern tire is designed for the most extreme handling and grip capability in normal street use. Built to be used on the street as well as the...Maximized traction and high cornering gripOptimized footprint shape during high lateral loads$178.00 - $450.00 (ea)
Established in 1960 in South Korea, Kumho is in the top ten tire manufacturers in the world, and their products are fitted as original equipment on Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, and Smart Car models. In addition to offering state-of-the-art passenger vehicle tires, Kumho specializes in race track, high-performance, and heavy truck applications (Kumhos are fitted as OEM equipment on Mercedes-Benz commercial trucks and Sprinter vans.) We offer a wide variety of Kumhos created for all climates, vehicles, and driving needs.
Kumho won the Tire Manufacturing & Design Innovation of the Year Award at the Tire Technology Expo for perfecting a process of laser-cutting tire tread patterns, which has allowed their engineers to improve every style of their tires. This refined laser etching system makes possible innovative dual-layered tread patterns that provide more effective grip and noise reduction and permits sidewall designs to be shaped more aerodynamically for lower rolling resistance.
If you need tires for ultra-high performance, Kumho has a wide selection of summer performance tires, pure track racing tires, and all-weather tires designed to enhance the performance of any sport sedan, GT coupe, or compact. And if you need tires for your Ford Super Duty F-450, heavy truck, or van, Kumho offers over a dozen choices in their impressive line-up of heavy commercial radial tires. Their selection lets you further choose tires customized for paved highway driving, poor roads, or no-pavement conditions. Higher- and lower-profile sidewall choices with or without wide bases are available as well.
CARiD's web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you're looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Kumho tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You'll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 26 inches in diameter for example). When you're ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy.
The '90s have been the runway for a takeoff into the 21st century. Kumho is refreshing its corporate culture today to cope with the ever-changing business environment in the world under the WTO regime and take its place on the global forefront. In 2010, Kumho Tire celebrated its 50th year anniversary.