Since the company’s earliest days in 2003, KSport has solidified a reputation for producing high-performance suspension and brake system upgrade kits with sophisticated design, manufacturing, and cutting edge functionality. Known and respected by all classes of racetrack drivers across the globe, KSport has been recognized with TUV/ISO 9001:2008 certification for best business practices.
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemAirtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of each separate air spring. All provide ride height adjustment of 4.7...
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 3756
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitKontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts allow ride height...
$1,000.50from $800.40 - $2,576.00# 3759
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitCircuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for rebound rates,...
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitGT Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers featuring beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack use. Lower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel, and 36 levels of...
$1,667.50from $1,334.00 - $1,426.00# 3758
- KSport® GT Lowering Spring KitGT Lowering Spring Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 replacement front and rear coil springs designed with a progressive coil rate for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and enhance grip, cornering speed, and turn-in...
$173.75from $139.00 - $156.00# 3760
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitRace Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race Version coilovers are...
$1,610.00from $1,288.00 - $2,254.00# 3763
- KSport® SuperComp Brake KitSuperComp Brake Kit by KSport®. Specifications: 2-Pc Rotors, 8 piston Calipers. This is K-Sport’s most extreme brake upgrade kit designed to provide the highest level of stopping power with larger-diameter disc rotors. Includes...
$3,800.00from $3,040.00 - $5,010.00# 3755
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitRally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for...
$1,610.00from $1,288.00 - $2,254.00# 3761
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....
$1,840.63from $1,472.50 - $3,632.50# 3754
- KSport® Slide Kontrol Coilover KitSlide Kontrol Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers with stiffer spring rates (and helper springs on some applications) and shock valving designed to make drifting launches easy. Lower mounts allow ride height drops...
$1,610.00from $1,288.00 - $2,024.00# 3762
- KSport® Racing Hydraulic Handbrake KitRacing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit by KSport®. KSport offers compact, in-vehicle assemblies which allow manual, hydraulic application of your rear brakes by using your own vehicle’s brake system. Choose single-cylinder units in...In-vehicle assembly allows manual, hydraulic application of your rear brakes by using your own vehicle’s brake systemSee Product Options for choices that are available
$234.38from $187.50 - $270.00# 11017649
- KSport® Super Air JackSuper Air Jack by KSport®. This is a pneumatic, sealed canister that expands quickly to lift your vehicle several inches off the ground when a wheel needs to be removed or other work needs to be done. Designed for use with a...
- KSport® Dual Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake KitUniversal Dual Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit by KSport®. This is a compact, in-vehicle assembly that allows manual, hydraulic application of your rear brakes by using your own vehicle’s brake system. Features 2 slave...
- KSport® Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Installation KitUniversal Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Installation Kit by KSport®. This is a set of two 24” braided stainless steel fluid lines with high pressure steel fittings. Necessary for integrating any single- or dual-cylinder KSport...
- KSport® Single Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit (With 5/8" Reservoir)Universal Single Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit by KSport®, with 5/8" Reservoir. This is a compact, in-vehicle assembly that allows manual, hydraulic application of your rear brakes by using your own vehicle’s brake...
KSport suspension kits give you the widest variety of choices, and they give you the most useful features you want when it comes to ride height drop with controllability and ride comfort. All of them let you set your air springs at stock ride height for comfortable everyday driving, or scrape the night street by dropping them 4.7 to 7.8 inches. For best value, choose the Airtech Basic Air Suspension kit which gives you 4 KSport springs, one Viair 380C compressor, a 5-gallon steel air tank, manual controls, and a dual-needle pressure gauge for front and rear springs.
For those seeking faster response and high-tech digital features in an air spring kit, Pro, Pro Plus, and Executive kits provide them. Wider air fittings provide faster vehicle lifting, and a color screen digital remote displays tank and spring pressures. With 4 memory settings for air spring pressure and height preferences, Pro and above kits make it easy to create your own favorite positions. Executive kits add ride height sensors on each corner of the vehicle for more precise automatic control while Deluxe, and Pro kits feature paired operation of your left- and right-side springs in the front and rear.
- AirTech Air Suspension Systems
- Products Feature
- Formula Drift Palm Beach
- Open House 2010
- Company Overview
KSport offers coilover kits tuned for amazing performance in a variety of situations. No matter which one you choose, all coilovers are designed to provide height changes at a physical point which does not reduce suspension travel. So it’s easy to race or drive at a lowered ride height without you, your suspension components, or sensitive vehicle electronics taking a pounding. KSport coilovers for McPherson strut applications also feature an advanced upper pillow ball mount at the top. What this mount does is give you the rare ability to loosen and reposition the top of your strut to adjust wheel camber.
Racing-oriented coilovers are designed with higher strength and heat reduction in mind. First, the shock absorber element is mounted in an inverted position to keep the oil chamber away from brake rotor heat. Second, the shock bodies themselves feature a larger 55mm diameter in order to hold more fluid and maintain cooler operating temperatures. Third, lower mounts on racing-oriented coilovers are crafted from steel rather than aluminum.
For higher-speed highway driving and everyday comfort, choose the Kontrol Pro coilover kit. KSport also offers the Road Race Version Coilover Kit tuned to offer consistent performance during racing where fast, sudden speed and directional changes are the norm. If you’re planning on doing a more serious level of racing, KSport offers the GT Pro for shorter-duration track use, the Circuit Pro for long periods of endurance racing, Slide Kontrol with spring rates and shock valving for drifting, and the Rallye Spec kit for optimum control over uneven dirt trails. For dragstrip-only vehicles not used on the street, Drag Version Coilover kits make it easy to transfer or keep vehicle weight over drive wheels where it will keep your wheels planted for a quicker launch.
These struts look great. So far, I am very impressed with how easy the installation was and how simple it is to adjust the strut dampening. I installed these on a 2005 Scion xB and I would recommend them for other xB owners.
- Popular Ksport Part Numbers
- KSport® - Single Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit (With 5/8" Reservoir)
- KSport® - Single Cylinder Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit (With 3/4" Reservoir)
- KSport® - Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Installation Kit
- KSport® CAC060-ABA - Airtech Basic Air Suspension System
- KSport® CMZ100-ABA - Airtech Basic Air Suspension System
- KSport® CNS340-APA - Airtech Pro Air Suspension System
- KSport® CAC030-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit
- KSport® CAU021-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit
- KSport® CBM040-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit
- KSport® CBM030-KP - 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit (With Aluminum Rear Upper Mount)