MILLIGRAM Gold with Machined Undercut 1-Piece Cast Wheel by Konig®. These high performance cast one-piece wheels have spun rims that feature the same strength and light peripheral weight as much more expensive forged wheels.
The 25 years of producing one-piece cast wheels has allowed Konig to hone the casting process to perfection. The MAT Technology wheels represent the latest refinement. The rims of these wheels are spun in a roll forging machine, to make them thinner and stronger. The process changes the metal structure to resemble the structure found in much more expensive forged wheels. Cast wheels are – when produced by people who master the design and production of cast wheels – in some ways superior to forged wheels. Casting gives a greater freedom in design, and with modern low pressure casting compacting the molten metal, properly designed cast Konig wheels can give you more wheel for the money than any other process, the only limitation being the lip design. Cast lips cannot be made as thin and wide as forged lips. The MAT Technology solves this problem and produces wheels that give you the best of the cast and forged wheels. They come with rims featuring the same tensile strength and crack resistance as forged wheels, but at cast wheel price.
- Trendsetting Contemporary Design
- MAT Rim Spinning Technology for Stronger and Lighter Rim Structure
- One-Piece Cast in Aerospace Quality Aluminum Alloy
- 1-Year Warranty
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are special ordered and cannot be cancelled or returned
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Konig Wheels has been an industry leader for 25 years, always at the forefront in style and value for money. Sought by professionals for their superb quality and craftsmanship, recognized by enthusiasts for their great value and admired by all for their signature styling. Konig and all of their brands has managed to establish themselves as trend setters in the Tuner, Euro, Luxury and Dub markets making them the clear leaders in innovations and designs. Konig Wheels is a subsidiary of Pan Mar Corporation of New York since 1983. Pan Mar has been in the export/import business since 1935 and has been dealing in car accessories, including wheels, since 1975.