Kleinn Air Horns
Kleinn Automotive was set up in 2005 and is currently operating from Tucson, Arizona. Having amassed years of tradition and experience, Kleinn is now a progressive company that looks forward to relentlessly serving the automotive industry with their ‘crazy’ collection of air horns, train horns, and air systems. The secret of their ongoing success is quite simple: Kleinn has never wavered from its strong commitment to excellence and spirit of innovation.
- Kleinn® - The Demon™ Triple Train Air Horn KitStarting at: $1,009.35$1,009.35
- Kleinn® - Pro Blaster™ Train Air Horn KitsStarting at: $463.45$463.45
- Kleinn® - Pro Blaster™ Air Horn KitsStarting at: $262.60$262.60
- Kleinn® - Direct Drive Air Horn KitsStarting at: $66.90$66.90
- Kleinn® - Trail Blaster™ Air HornStarting at: $453.15$453.15
- Kleinn® - The Demon™ Train HornStarting at: $154.45$154.45
- Kleinn® - Train HornsStarting at: $121.49$121.49
- Kleinn® - Compact Air HornsStarting at: $38.06$38.06
- Kleinn® - Roof Mount Truck Horn CoppersStarting at: $97.80$97.80
- Kleinn® - Air SystemsStarting at: $195.65$195.65
- Kleinn® - Air CompressorsStarting at: $48.36$48.36
- Kleinn® - Air TanksStarting at: $49.39$49.39
- Kleinn® - Air Pressure GaugesStarting at: $12.31$12.31
- Kleinn® - Valve Upgrade KitsStarting at: $82.35$82.35
- Kleinn® - Air Compressor Wiring KitStarting at: $23.64$23.64
- Kleinn® - Air ValvesStarting at: $21.58$21.58
- Kleinn® - Push-to-Connect FittingStarting at: $3.04$3.04
- Kleinn® - Push ButtonsStarting at: $4.32$4.32
- Kleinn® - Pressure SwitchStarting at: $24.67$24.67
- Kleinn® - Compression FittingsStarting at: $4.02$4.02
- Kleinn® - ManifoldsStarting at: $7.16$7.16
- Kleinn® - Miscellaneous FittingsStarting at: $2.01$2.01
- Kleinn® - Quick Connect FittingStarting at: $3.04$3.04
- Kleinn® - AdaptersStarting at: $2.01$2.01
The company is focused on providing a complete range of aftermarket solutions so as to give a vehicle the features every enthusiast is looking for. Kleinn is a regular attendee of the SEMA Show, the automotive specialty products trade event that attracts over 100,000 forward-looking manufacturers from more than 100 countries worldwide. Every year is an opportunity for Kleinn to show off new, exciting products for the coming year. One of Kleinn’s great advantages is that it also provides complete ready-to-go kits that eliminate the need to purchase individual components.
Whether one is looking for universal or custom fit products, Kleinn will satisfy both needs. Delivering a bone-rattling blast, the horns will make your vehicle heard, loud and clear, so that it is sure to get everyone’s notice while on the road. Besides, loaded with useful features, the Kleinn horns are the most favored within the current range available on the market. Depending on the db output, Kleinn horns are divided into compact air units and monster train horns that will make people literally jump out of their skin!
Kleinn products are the ideal balance of power and size, meeting the demanding requirements of the customers. The manufacturer stands for impeccable quality along with enviable style and originality. Besides, Kleinn products are really durable: they’re designed to outlive the vehicles they are installed on, thus giving complete satisfaction and peace of mind to end-users. So, just see for yourself whether to fit into the crowd or join Kleinn enthusiasts and make your vehicle different!
| Posted by Snowleopard | (Beverly Hills, FL)
This item contain clear instructions and mounting made simple. Klein Trail Blaster air horn is LOUD. I am having lots of fun making loud noise. The Trail Blaster will really make your Jeep JK stand out.
| Posted by Wes | (Parksville, BC)
I got this and installed on my SmartCar, now the rude drivers need to WATCH OUT! I look at this as a perfect safety device, so people who are to busy to pay attention on the road, can get an earfull!
| Posted by Timothy | (Cibolo, TX)
I love this horn, it is a deep truck horn in a small package. I had it wired in with the compressor and tank. I have a Firebird and everything was mounted under my hood and it doesn't obstruct anything.