Let’s get inside the Kia Magentis for a minute. Even in the base form this luxury cruiser offers a decent amount of standard amenities which include comfy cloth seats, air conditioning, MP3 compatible 180W six-speaker audio system, steering wheel mounted audio controls, tire pressure monitoring system, and the list could go on – really. Throw in a couple of grands and the already impressive list gets a whole lot better: sunroof, trip computer, climate control with the air quality control system for a greater comfort, leather upholstery, fog lights – well, you get the idea. So what it’s like to drive? The Magentis is an easy going with an excellent ride comfort. The suspension system is pretty commendable as it tends to soak up most of the bumps found on the road quite well.
The only thing that your otherwise ideal Magentis lacks is a set of flamboyant and stylish looking Kia Magentis custom tail lights that stand out from the factory lights in a really huge way. At CARiD we’ve got a full line of outstanding quality custom tail lights including Euro, Fiber Optic, and LED lights designed to add style to your stock profile and provide with a dazzling illumination. The LED tail lights are fashionable and fierce; they are available in multiple dozens of styles and designs allowing you to decorate the back of you ride with the most exclusive look that can’t be duplicated – that’s the power of custom tail light which can’t be beat!
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $321.17
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® Tail Light LED BulbsTail Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your tail lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Back-up/Reverse Light LED BulbsBack-up/Reverse Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your reverse lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install...$5.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$10.99 - $119.99
- Putco® Stop/Brake Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...$10.99 - $90.99
- Putco® Tail Light Replacement BulbsReplace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your driving safety, and the cleaner, brighter light is...$10.99 - $90.99
- Oracle Lighting® Cree LED Replacement BulbsCree LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs as easy as...$25.46 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma LED Replacement BulbsPlasma LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for ballasts,...$84.15 - $101.15
- Oracle Lighting® Plasma Fog Light LED BulbsPlasma Fog Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. The ORACLE Plasma LED bulbs are a safe and easy way to upgrade the look of your vehicle. Simply remove the halogen bulb and plug in the Plasma LED, there is no need for ballasts,...$84.15 - $101.15
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Interior LED Bulbs3-Chip Interior LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs as...$22.99 - $33.96
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$83.55 - $99.20
- Cardone® Front Windshield Wiper Motor$42.00 - $71.11