Kia Cadenza Parts
The Kia Cadenza is a new flagship of the South Korean car manufacturer. It is designed to replace the well known Kia Opirus. The vehicle features stylish design and spacious cabin, even though it’s a bit smaller than its predecessor. The mass production was started in 2011. This car is available with a 3.5-liter gasoline engine only and a new 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift. This car has an elegant appearance and great performance. It has everything you want to see in the premium class vehicle.
In case you are looking for quality repair parts for your Kia, CARiD is here to provide them. The products are made by leading brands in the industry and meet the highest OE standards. The parts you get will exceed any expectations and you will definitely like our affordable prices. We have everything you may need to restore your vehicle's performance, including exhaust parts, engine parts, transmission parts, brake parts, ignition parts, and much more. Don’t hesitate to browse our online catalog to find all you need to maintain your vehicle.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $23.82 - $30.74# 34019945
- # 34227798
- # 35688151
- # 31814727
- Royal Purple® Synfilm™ Recip. 100 Reciprocating Air Compressor Oilfrom $209.30 - $264.17# 12156211
- K&N® Custom 66 Series Air Cleaner Assembyfrom $209.99 - $247.99# 35113103
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Kia Cadenza repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Kia Cadenza, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Kia Cadenza Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Kia Cadenza Fuel Delivery
- Kia Cadenza A/C and Heating
- Kia Cadenza Engine Cooling
- Kia Cadenza Starting & Charging
- Kia Cadenza Ignition Parts
- Kia Cadenza Electrical Parts
- Kia Cadenza Engine Parts
- Kia Cadenza Transmission Parts
- Kia Cadenza Driveline & Axles
- Kia Cadenza Steering Parts
- Kia Cadenza Suspension Parts
- Kia Cadenza Brake Parts
- Kia Cadenza Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Kia Cadenza Performance Engine Parts
| Posted by Patrice | (Woodbury, CT)
High end filter for 3.3L V6 from Kia. Little pricey compared to the Kia filter, but time will tell if it is worth the extra $ since I use synthetic and go a little longer than 5K between changes.