Infiniti FX35 Fog & Driving Lights
Infiniti is a luxury brand of automobiles that is well-known over the world for the style and elegance of its products. This brand was first established in 1989 and became part of the Japanese Nissan company. Over the relatively short period of its existence, Infiniti has already managed to attract a large fan base and take up an important role in the world auto sector. Customarily, luxury cars have impeccable designs, but even looking at this beautiful sight everyday can get boring, and it’s only natural that many car owners desire a change. The Infiniti FX35 fog lights sold at CARiD are the perfect combination of style and performance that will make your car even more attractive to people.
Besides serving as an original aesthetic accessory, fog lights are important for all cars, because we all have to face driving through fog at one time or another, and failure to prepare can result in risky if not hazardous situations. The main advantage that you get from installing fog lights is a greater range of vision. These lights are aimed at the ground below, so there is no danger of producing glare that could blind other drivers on the road. In our catalog, you can find LED lights, OEM models, halo ring lights, and projector lights, all of which have different specifications and serve you differently.
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $32.64$32.64
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $78.48$78.48
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $58.21$58.21
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $38.14$38.14
- Replace® - Driver or Passenger Side Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $0.00
| Posted by Carlos G | (East Elmhurst, NY)
They look terrific after you proper install, now to do that on a Infiniti FX35 without removing the front bumper is a little difficult because the original fog lights come with a mounting bracket that is impossible to use on the Spider LED fog lights. After you were able to remove the factory ones, the only and easy way to install the new set is to attach a self tapping black color screw to hold the lights in place. The best part at all is that you can hook then to the existing wiring harness very easily and you get a beautiful appearance that enhances the car front bumper.
- Popular FX35 Part Numbers
- TYC® 19-0561-00 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Winjet® WJ30-0092-09 - Clear Halo Projector Fog Lights
- Replace® NI2592111V - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® NI2592111 - Driver Side Replacement Fog Light
- Replace® NI2593111V - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light
- TYC® 19-5461-00 - Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light