- (4)Custom Tail LightsHyundai Sonata
- Factory Tail LightsHyundai Sonata
- Fiber Optic Tail LightsHyundai Sonata
- (3)LED Tail LightsHyundai Sonata
- Black Tail LightsHyundai Sonata
- (109)Tail Light BulbsHyundai Sonata
- (31)Exterior LED LightsHyundai Sonata
- (3)Tail Light BezelsHyundai Sonata
- Light CoversHyundai Sonata
Nowadays, everybody has heard of LEDs, but only some people know about what they really are. LED stands for Light Emitting Diodes, which are a type of transistor which is coated with a substrate that emits light when current is applied. They are perfect for use in tail lights because they produce more light per watt than any incandescent bulb. Thus, they are efficient and extra bright. Their design also allows them to reach their full luminescence 0.2 seconds faster than the incandescent bulbs do. This is a truly big improvement for tail lights as it gives the driver behind you more time to react and stop the car.
If you have decided to buy a new set of Hyundai Sonata tail light, you have come to the right place. CARiD has everything you will ever need for your vehicle. We offer tail lights by such manufacturers as Spyder, Recon, and CG. Each model is extremely easy to install and use. You won’t even need to engage the help of your mechanic – you can carry out the whole process yourself. All you need to do is plug and play. Our customer assistance will help you if you have any trouble. So, make a decent investment in your future – order Hyundai Sonata tail lights! It will be one investment you will not regret.
- Spyder® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® Black Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsBlack Fiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$211.81 - $642.98
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® OEM Style Tail LightsOEM Style Tail Lights by Spyder.$28.13 - $320.70
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Anzo.$284.17 - $726.00
- CG® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$112.22 - $525.00
- CG® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by CG, 1 Pair.$27.14 - $525.00
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- TYC® Brand New OE Tail LightBrand New OE Tail Light by TYC.$73.41 - $274.61
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $308.16
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Hyundai Sonata Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2012 Hyundai Sonata