Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California, in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis parts soon found their way into all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast.
- Hotchkis® TVS Lowering KitTVS Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with components that give your vehicle reduced body roll, sharpened steering response, and enhanced handling. Provides a subtle drop in ride height, and gives any classic or...$511.94 - $4,379.31
- Hotchkis® Trailing Arm Handling Suspension PackageTrailing Arm Handling Suspension Package by Hotchkis®. Remove wheel hop and add traction and handling of your vehicle with this trailing arm handling suspension package.$416.64 - $908.04
- Hotchkis® Extreme Sway BarExtreme Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. This is anti-sway bar that reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll as vehicle weight shifts. Delivering a firmer ride than standard Hotchkis Sport Sway bars, these are recommended for...$311.50 - $558.48
- Hotchkis® Lowering Sport Coil SpringsLowering Sport Coil Springs by Hotchkis®.This is a coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements in cornering, grip, and turn-in response. Increased spring rate also...$151.06 - $569.52
- Hotchkis® Lowering Leaf SpringsLowering Leaf Springs by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two replacement leaf springs curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension 1.5 inches. Crafted from heavy gauge reinforced steel, a durable powder coat...$350.88 - $561.91
- Hotchkis® Competition Sway BarCompetition Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. This is a anti-sway bar that deliver the lowest amount of body roll of all Hotchkis sway bars. Competition bars are designed to work best with racing tires and deliver slight over steer. Heavy...$24.19 - $708.27
- Hotchkis® Control ArmsControl Arms by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...$562.80 - $1,669.85
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shocks1.5 Adjustable Performance Series Shocks by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and high-pressure...$177.45 - $644.28
- Hotchkis® Air Bag Helper SpringAir Bag Helper Spring by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two secondary helper air bags that mount inside your vehicle’s springs to reduce rear squat under acceleration and restore ride height with a total of 1,000 pounds of load...$94.50 - $126.63
- Hotchkis® Alignment Camber Link KitAlignment Camber Link Kit by Hotchkis®. Adjust camber settings on your vehicle for improved performance and tire wear. Hotchkis camber arms include quiet greasable polyurethane bushings billet machined arms and give you the freedom...$13.10 - $888.25
- Hotchkis® 1.5 Street Performance Series Shocks1.5 Street Performance Series Shocks by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston design and high-pressure...$132.30 - $516.99
- Hotchkis® Strut Tower BracesStrut Tower Brace by Hotchkis®. Show the imports that your classic muscle car concedes nothing when it comes to handling with this set of reinforced 1.5” diameter steel tubes that bolt on to your control arms, shock towers, and...$165.98 - $295.26
- Hotchkis® Chassis Max Handle BarsChassis Max Handle Bar Kit by Hotchkis®. Set of 1.5” diameter curved steel tubes that bolt to the tops of control arms, shock towers, and firewall to keep all components rigidly in place when vehicle weight shifts. Eliminates...$251.13 - $513.73
- Hotchkis® Ball JointsBall Joints by Hotchkis®. This is a set of replacement A-arm assemblies that come ready to bolt on with repositioned ball joints that provide sports-car handling, reduced body roll, and improved stability at all speeds. Includes...$76.55
- Hotchkis® Subframe ConnectorsSubframe Connectors by Hotchkis®. The Hotchkis Performance sub-frame connectors are designed to add rigidity to the chassis to improve vehicle performance by reducing chassis flex.$43.12 - $407.55
- Hotchkis® Sport Sway BarSport Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment...$12.86 - $761.18
- Hotchkis® Alignment Camber Plate KitAlignment Camber Plate Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a set of 2 replacement plates for the top of your MacPherson type struts that allow a more extreme level of adjustment for camber and caster than cam bolts. Excellent if your vehicle...$254.80 - $381.36
- Hotchkis® Adjustable Strut RodsAdjustable Strut Rods by Hotchkis®. Dramatically improve the cornering performance traction and steering response of your Mopar with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Adjustable Strut Rods. Designed to positively locate the lower arm these...$275.63 - $338.63
- Hotchkis® Anti Squat Bracket SystemAnti Squat Bracket System by Hotchkis®. Improve the cornering performance and traction of your vehicle with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Anti Squat Bracket System. This kit includes Precision Laser Cut CNC Bent Brackets with 4...$286.27
- Hotchkis® Battery BoxBattery Box by Hotchkis®. Replace that rusted flimsy battery box in your vehicle up with this trick replacement from Hotchkis Sport Suspension. Designed as a direct factory replacement this battery box features laser cut...$192.92
- Hotchkis® Pitman ArmPitman Arm Kit by Hotchkis®. This is replacement pitman arm that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec pitman arms. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness....$276.64
If you have a classic muscle car, you know it was built before today’s knowledge was gained about structural rigidity. Because powerful motors and grippy tires have a frame-twisting effect under high torque loads, Hotchkis offers a number of kits which contain structural braces to beef up strut towers, control arms, suspension subframes, and solid rear axles. Even if you have a late model performance car built in America, Japan, or Europe, you’ll still benefit from the added control and predictability Hotchkis kits bring to your car by keeping wheels better aligned and tires planted more flatly against the pavement.
For the most experienced drivers, the Hotchkis team has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving. CARiD offers the whole line of Hotchkis suspension components, including Hotchkis performance sport spring kits, performance sway bar kits, performance rear trailing arms, leaf spring kits, tie rod sleeves, subframe connectors, HPS 1000 shocks, premium steering and ball joint rebuild kits, tubular front control arms, and so much more. Just browse our virtual shelves, and choose the products that will turn your vehicle into a beast.
Adding structural reinforcements at the top of your front and rear suspension components is an easy way to beef up torsional rigidity if autocross, pro-touring, or racing events will be attempting to compress and twist the frame and axles of your vehicle. Because the tops of strut towers are under constant pressure to shift position in their mounts when wheels are pulled and yanked in every direction, braces keeping things affixed rigidly in position keeps alignment and grip at relaxed Sunday drive levels.
The Chassis Max Handle Bar kit comes with curved bracework that locks the top of the control arms and shock towers with the same firewall structural elements that fenders bolt onto. Doing this keeps front wheels and suspension elements from shifting out of position under pressure, so steering, turn-in response, and front grip all stay predictable. Depending on vehicle application, the cross member bar included in the Chassis Max Handle Bar kit may be adjustable to account for variations in vehicle manufacturing, condition, and normal suspension sag.
The steel tubing found on all Hotchkis sway bars and other components is formed by a Drawn Over Mandrell (DOM) process, which allows manufacturing tolerances to be as much as twenty times tighter than most hot rolling processes competitors use. Steel sections are joined by Tungsten Gas Insert (TIG) welding – a process which provides clean, even welds and a consistent level of bonding strength on all areas. As a result, irregularities which create weak points prone to metal fatigue or failure are eliminated. An outer finish of either nickel or powder coat is applied for show car looks, durability, and corrosion protection. And to ensure sway bars and other moving components stay properly positioned for the long run, Hotchkis uses polyurethane bushings that are more resilient than ones built from traditional OEM rubber.