- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Alloy WheelRemanufactured Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. If you need to replace scratched, bent, or otherwise damaged factory alloy wheels, Replace has the right product for you. Replace has remanufactured factory alloy wheels that meet or...Direct replacement for a proper fitRemanufactured to meet or exceed new wheel standards$139.58 - $1,074.96
- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by Replace®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...$69.42 - $319.99
- Replace® Replica Factory Steel WheelBent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air and can cause unsafe vehicle handling....$65.16 - $348.30
- Replace® Replica Factory Alloy WheelReplica Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE$147.86 - $623.28
- CCI® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...$69.42 - $319.99
- CCI® Factory Replica Steel WheelFactory Replica Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air...$65.16 - $348.30
- Dorman® Steel WheelSteel Wheel by Dorman®. Unlike multi-fit wheels that are designed to fit a variety of vehicles, Dorman’s Wheels are application specific to ensure a proper fit every time.Durable steel constructedDirect fit replacement to ensure proper wheel cover fit$40.38 - $142.65
- Oro-Tek™ TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors from Oro-Tek are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the...Three sensors cover 90% of the vehicles on the road todayPrograms to your vehicle with exactly the same procedure your factory sensors would use$50.00
- Dorman® TPMS Valve Stem KitTPMS Valve Stem Kit by Dorman®. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually...Valve stem, seal washer, and/or mounting screw provided (where applicable)Valve core is nickel plated for corrosion resistance$34.07 - $50.67
- Dorman® TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Dorman®. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique two-piece design, you can replace the valve stem independently of the sensor. The sensor comes with an...Direct OEM replacementThe finest quality at a great price$52.42 - $85.76
- Dorman® TPMS Service KitTPMS Service Kit by Dorman®. Keep all the components necessary for servicing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) readily available with Dorman’s Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Valve Kits. Each kit is individually...$2.55 - $117.60
- Dorman® Multi-Fit TPMS Programmer ToolMulti-Fit TPMS Programmer Tool by Dorman®. Dorman’s Multi-Fit Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Programmer is engineered from high-quality materials for a long service life. It is required for programming the Multi-Fit...Rubber housing endures harsh shop conditions, protecting programmer from damagePackaged in a handy plastic case$60.96 - $884.07
- Denso® TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Denso®. When a TPMS Sensor fails, you’ll want to replace it easily with a Denso First Time Fit TPMS sensor. Unlike one-size-fits-all sensors, Denso has developed sensors that never need to be programmed or cloned...Immediate coverage for applications which cannot be programmedTested to OE specifications$3.96 - $112.32
- Replace® Remanufactured Wheel CoversRemanufactured Wheel Cover by Replace®. Add a shiny touch to your wheel covers with Replace. Designed to meet your unique style, Replace wheel covers are all you need to make your vehicle look exclusive without breaking the bank....Designed to enhance the look of your wheelsOriginal parts remanufactured to meet your unique style$26.72 - $114.11
- CCI® Wheel CoversWheel Cover by CCI®. Add a shiny touch to your vehicle's wheels with stylish snap-on products. These accessories are manufactured from high grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel.$22.55 - $689.77
The Honda Civic was introduced in 1972 as a response to gas shortages due to the energy crisis. Rising fuel prices caused the need for reliable compact all-rounders with good fuel economy and low cost of ownership. The Honda Civic was a perfect match. It entered the market equipped with a 71.3 cu. in. engine with Honda's trademark CVCC system that made the vehicle compliant with emissions standards of the seventies without the use of a costly catalytic converter. Generational changes have turned the Civic from a modest subcompact car into a sleek-looking, sporty compact. A variety of trims offered configurations designed to appeal to every possible taste. Among them is a lightweight hot hatchback, the Honda Civic Type R, actually the only car in its segment to achieve negative lift thanks to a special aero package.
Potholes and bumps that appear out of nowhere and curbs on parking lots can cause severe wheel rim damage, apart from damages to other systems such as suspension and steering. Though wheel damage may seem minor, it's better to bring your car in to a mechanic to identify possible further effects of hitting a bump or a curb. A bent or dented wheel not only looks unsightly, but also is unsafe to drive with. Come to us for a quality replacement! We carry Honda Civic OEM wheels as well as wheel installation kits, wheel covers, lug nuts, sensors – anything you need for a successful and affordable repair job.
Guides & Articles
- Wheels & RimsFactory Wheels | Glossary Of TermsWhether you are looking for a single wheel cover because one went AWOL, or an entire set of factory wheels to enhance the looks and value of your vehicle, you may be scanning the extensive collection of choices in our "Factory Wheels" category. There, under Featured Products, you will see terms such as "replica factory wheel", "remanufactured wheel", "wheel cover", "impostor wheel skins", and the like.
- Lug Nuts & LocksLug Nuts and Locks Dress Up And Protect Your WheelsIf you are upgrading from a set of factory wheels to custom alloy wheels, your original equipment lug nuts will be exposed and visible when you make the change. Once shiny, but now covered with rust, grease and dirt, the old nuts may have been fine when hidden behind wheel covers. But once you're rolling on new rims, the dingy look of old lug nuts just won't cut it anymore. In this article, we'll discuss replacement lug nut kits found in the Lug Nuts & Locks section of our website. They'll cover you with good looks, and at the same time will eliminate the threat of wheel theft.
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- Wheels & RimsThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor$36.94 - $38.66
Honda Civic Factory Wheels Reviews
2011 Honda Civic