Hitachi is a global corporation with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan that demonstrates its presence in a number of industry sectors, including the automotive, biomedical, electronics, power generation, and other markets. For years, Hitachi has been universally recognized as an OE manufacturer that serves major carmakers worldwide, adhering to ISO/TS 16949:2009 industry standards. Today, Hitachi products are available to the automotive aftermarket.
- Hitachi® - Water PumpStarting at: $51.04$51.04
- Hitachi® - Oil PumpStarting at: $58.55$58.55
- Hitachi® - Fuel Pump AssemblyStarting at: $163.12$163.12
- Hitachi® - Fuel Injection Throttle BodyStarting at: $139.05$139.05
- Hitachi® - Oxygen SensorStarting at: $106.15$106.15
- Hitachi® - Ignition Knock SensorStarting at: $66.22$66.22
- Hitachi® - Fuel InjectorStarting at: $77.71$77.71
- Hitachi® - Engine Camshaft Position SensorStarting at: $59.33$59.33
- Hitachi® - Ignition CoilStarting at: $50.36$50.36
- Hitachi® - Engine Crankshaft Position SensorStarting at: $44.30$44.30
- Hitachi® - Idle Air Control ValveStarting at: $43.28$43.28
- Hitachi® - Manifold Absolute Pressure SensorStarting at: $103.21$103.21
- Hitachi® - Coolant Temperature SensorStarting at: $34.97$34.97
- Hitachi® - Air Mass MeterStarting at: $118.93$118.93
- Hitachi® - Air Mass SensorStarting at: $88.52$88.52
- Hitachi® - AlternatorStarting at: $204.59$204.59
- Hitachi® - IgniterStarting at: $104.11$104.11
- Hitachi® - Ignition DistributorStarting at: $255.45$255.45
- Hitachi® - StarterStarting at: $187.98$187.98
- Hitachi® - Throttle Position SensorStarting at: $68.62$68.62
- Hitachi® - Fuel Pressure RegulatorStarting at: $108.28$108.28
In 1910, the year of the company's birth, Hitachi created its first product – a five-horsepower electric induction motor. Hitachi's presence in the automotive industry dates back to 1930, when the company began the production of automotive electric parts. Hitachi's long list of innovations includes the world's first engine central control units, hot-wire airflow sensors, turbo chargers for rotary engines, and other products that moved technology forward.
Contributing to society by engineering and manufacturing products that preserve the environment, enhance safety, and provide comfort is an integral part of Hitachi’s mission. The company continuously improves customer satisfaction through superior efficiency, innovative technology, and unmatched product quality. Hitachi enhances the reliability of its products and systems through repeated on-vehicle testing using the latest test machines, well-equipped labs, and numerous test courses. These quality assurance procedures prove that each and every Hitachi product delivers maximum performance under all kinds of weather and road conditions.
| Posted by Real | (Elko, NV)
The product was packed well and shipped quickly. Very happy we found this site. Easy to install. I see improved engine performance and better gas mileage. Thank you. Will use your company again.