The Bloomfield Manufacturing Company, established in 1895, is one of the oldest companies in the state of Indiana, and is the parent company to both the Hi-Lift Jack Company,and the Kant-Slam Company. Founded over 100 years ago by the late Philip John Harrah, the company is still owned and operated by the Harrah family and is currently under the leadership of the fourth generation of the Harrah family.
- Hi-Lift®First Responder Jackfrom $230.39
- Hi-Lift®X-TREME Jackfrom $106.80
- Hi-Lift®Jack Cast Iron and Steel Jackfrom $70.43
- Hi-Lift®UTV Jackfrom $99.20
- Hi-Lift®Post Popperfrom $62.24
- Hi-Lift®Adjustable Tube Mountfrom $53.02
- Hi-Lift®4XRAC Mounting Sytemfrom $31.91
- Hi-Lift®Bumper Liftfrom $25.43
- Hi-Lift®Off-Road Accessory Kitfrom $65.94
- Hi-Lift®Fix-it-Kitfrom $15.47
- Hi-Lift®Handle-All Multi-Purpose Toolfrom $138.31
- Hi-Lift®Lift-Matefrom $33.41
- Hi-Lift®Loc-Rac Mounting Systemfrom $24.72
- Hi-Lift®Jack Protectorfrom $27.56
- Hi-Lift®Neoprene Jack Coverfrom $23.24
- Hi-Lift®Handle-Keeperfrom $11.68
- Hi-Lift®Off-Road Jack Basefrom $37.80
- Hi-Lift®Chain and Hook Assemblyfrom $14.73
One of the first products invented by our founder and manufactured by the company was the combination Anvil-Vise-Drill tool. Another early product was the Kalamity Kar Kit, which held supplies that a car owner of that era might need during a motoring trip. The kit contained a pail to hold gasoline, a siphon to transfer gasoline, a steel tow strap and a waterproof sheet to keep the driver clean while working under his car. Mr. Harrah also invented many other products that met people's needs, including the casket display cart, the folding tea wagon, and the seven-use hammer-hatchet-wirecutter-pliers tool.
- First Responder Jack Guide
- Hi-Lift Accessories
- Hi-Lift Jacks Models
- New First Responder Jack
- Hi-Lift EXTREME Jack
The Hi-Lift's predecessor was invented in 1905 and sold as the Automatic Combination Tool. The original jack was commonly known as the Handyman or Sheepherder's Jack, and years later it was renamed the Hi-Lift Jack. Our current product line includes the Handle-All multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements; Slide-N-Lock Tie-Down System - an extruded aluminum rail and locking pin system for tying down cargo in pick-up trucks; the Post-Popper post puller; and the Kant-Slam Hydraulic Gate and Door Closer. But the Hi-Lift Jack remains our best-selling, most popular item.
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load. The jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
This is a must have for any first responder vehicle. I also like that I can have the option to breach a front door.