The Bloomfield Manufacturing Company, established in 1895, is one of the oldest companies in the state of Indiana, and is the parent company to both the Hi-Lift Jack Company,and the Kant-Slam Company. Founded over 100 years ago by the late Philip John Harrah, the company is still owned and operated by the Harrah family and is currently under the leadership of the fourth generation of the Harrah family.
- Hi-Lift® Automotive ToolsAutomotive Tools by Hi-Lift®. The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage. The...Eliminates need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting keeper on/offFits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks$24.41 - $250.85
- Hi-Lift® First Responder JackFirst Responder Jack by Hi-Lift®. The tool of choice for extrication, heavy rescue, forcible entry, RIT/RIC, stabilization and shoring.Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreadingDurable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces$236.15 - $250.85
- Hi-Lift® X-TREME JackX-TREME Jack by Hi-Lift®. The Hi-Lift® X-TREME is for the serious Hi-Lift® user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version (48" or 60" sizes) with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold...Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-LiftGold Zinc-Coat Hardware ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware, the unique winch-clamp-spreader attachment, and the handle$112.15 - $115.52
- Hi-Lift® 36.75" Equipment Agriculture Cast Iron and Steel Jack (EJ-550)36.75" Equipment Agriculture Cast Iron and Steel Jack by Hi-Lift®. These Agricultural Series jacks from Hi-Lift offer versatile use and quality construction. Perfect for lifting, clamping, pushing, or winching, these jacks feature...Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity$86.03
- Hi-Lift® Jack Cast Iron and Steel JackJack Cast Iron and Steel Jack by Hi-Lift®. The cast steel jack is exactly the same as the all-cast jack except that it has 4 stamped high-strength steel parts. 7000lb (3175.14kg) tested capacity.High quality all cast steel construction with powder coated finish and zinc coated hardwareTop winch connector clamp$73.94 - $85.18
- Hi-Lift® UTV JackUTV Jack by Hi-Lift®. The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market.Sized perfectly for UTV operators, off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmenLightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs.$104.16 - $106.85
- Hi-Lift® Post Popper (PP-300)Post Popper by Hi-Lift®. Features a balanced pivot system which substantially increases the amount of leverage you apply while decreasing the amount of effort you exert. Unique pivot system lifts posts straight up without bending...Balanced Pivot System Increases LeverageLifts Post up Without Bending$65.35
- Hi-Lift® Adjustable Tube MountAdjustable Tube Mount by Hi-Lift®. Hi-Lift Adjustable Tube Mount lets you mount your Hi-Lift jack to a tube bumper, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks. Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum with stainless steel hardware....Manufactured from high quality structural aluminumStainless steel hardware$54.09 - $66.07
- Hi-Lift® 4XRAC Mounting Sytem (4X400)4XRAC Mounting Sytem by Hi-Lift®. Before you go off-road-secure your jack.1/8" steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travelA padlock can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt$33.51
- Hi-Lift® Bumper Lift (BL-250)Bumper Lift by Hi-Lift®. Hi Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most curved steel bumpers for easy and quick lifting. The bumper lift has a 3000 pound capacity.Designed to fit most curved bumpersLifting capacity of 3000 pounds$26.70
- Hi-Lift® Off-Road Accessory Kit (ORK)Off-Road Accessory Kit by Hi-Lift®. Everything you need to winch with the Hi-Lift Jack......all in one convenient gear bag!1 - Winch tensioner1 - custom nose attachment$69.24
- Hi-Lift® Fix-it-Kit (FK-1)Fix-it-Kit by Hi-Lift®. Extra parts for servicing to keep your Hi-Lift Jack operating trouble-free.2 climbing pins2 climbing pin springs$16.24
- Hi-Lift® Handle-All Multi-Purpose Tool (HA-500)Handle-All Multi-Purpose Tool by Hi-Lift®. Full-sized shovel head, sledge hammer head, axe head, pick-axe head with telescoping handle.A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implementsCompact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility$143.84
- Hi-Lift® Hydraulic Gate and Door Closer (KS-950)Universal Hydraulic Gate and Door Closer by Hi-Lift®. Kant-Slam is excellent for any self-closing door requirement. It can be used on virtually any type of fencing material for residential, commercial or secured access...Complies with pool gate legislation restrictionsCan be used indoors or outdoors$48.33
- Hi-Lift® Lift-Mate (LM-100)Lift-Mate by Hi-Lift®. Lift directly from the wheel--plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem.Lift capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)Rubber-coated hooks to protect the wheel$35.08
- Hi-Lift® Loc-Rac Mounting System (LR-200)Loc-Rac Mounting System by Hi-Lift®. Hi-Lift Loc-Rac Jack Mounting System allows you to conviently mount your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pick up. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or with out a jack...Can be mounted horizontally or verticallyKit contains two mounting brackets and necessary hardware$25.96
- Hi-Lift® Jack Protector (JP-350)Jack Protector by Hi-Lift®. Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)Soft case easily stores.$28.94
- Hi-Lift® Neoprene Jack Cover (NJC)Neoprene Jack Cover by Hi-Lift®. Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism...Easy On, Easy OffTight Fit$24.41
- Hi-Lift® Handle-KeeperHandle-Keeper by Hi-Lift®. The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage. The...Eliminates need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting keeper on/offFits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks$12.25
- Hi-Lift® Off-Road Jack Base (ORB)Off-Road Jack Base by Hi-Lift®. Hi-Lift Off-Road Base is designed to alleviate jack sinkage on soft surfaces, and can be used with all models of Hi-Lift jacks. Newly designed Off-Road Base has serrated teeth along one complete side...Alleviates jack sinkage on soft surfacesSerrated teeth along one side helps scrape or level ground for base$39.69
- Hi-Lift® Chain and Hook Assembly (PP-350)Chain and Hook Assembly by Hi-Lift®. Hi-Lift's Post-Popper chain and slip hook accessory in combination with the Post-Popper allows one person an efficient and cost-effective way to pull almost any type of post, round, wood, or...48 inches (122 centimeter) chainSlip hook attached$15.47
One of the first products invented by our founder and manufactured by the company was the combination Anvil-Vise-Drill tool. Another early product was the Kalamity Kar Kit, which held supplies that a car owner of that era might need during a motoring trip. The kit contained a pail to hold gasoline, a siphon to transfer gasoline, a steel tow strap and a waterproof sheet to keep the driver clean while working under his car. Mr. Harrah also invented many other products that met people's needs, including the casket display cart, the folding tea wagon, and the seven-use hammer-hatchet-wirecutter-pliers tool.
The Hi-Lift's predecessor was invented in 1905 and sold as the Automatic Combination Tool. The original jack was commonly known as the Handyman or Sheepherder's Jack, and years later it was renamed the Hi-Lift Jack. Our current product line includes the Handle-All multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements; Slide-N-Lock Tie-Down System - an extruded aluminum rail and locking pin system for tying down cargo in pick-up trucks; the Post-Popper post puller; and the Kant-Slam Hydraulic Gate and Door Closer. But the Hi-Lift Jack remains our best-selling, most popular item.
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load. The jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.