CARiD proudly offers a full range of Hawk Performance brake pads and Hawk rotors with advanced compounds that are sized to fit as precisely as original equipment, but engineered to give your vehicle a large boost in braking power most suited to its particular needs. Hawk Performance has been part of the Carlisle Brake & Friction group for decades, and draws on 90 years of brake building experience.
- Hawk® Quiet Slot™ Brake KitQuiet Slot™ Brake Kit by Hawk®. With this new brake kit you will have everything you need for the stopping power that can not be matched. Get a perfect braking combo with a set of Quiet Slot brake rotors and brake pads for...$201.55 - $509.84
- Hawk® High Performance Street 5.0 Brake PadsHigh Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of dust in normal...$63.95 - $290.63
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...$65.53 - $287.94
- Hawk® High Performance Street Race Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Race Brake Pads by Hawk®. When choosing brake pads for your high-performance street car, consider these high-performance pads by Hawk. Hawk brake pads give you the ability to be a winner on the track and...$71.32 - $301.44
- Hawk® Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsLight Truck and SUV Brake Pads by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has been...$66.35 - $167.82
- Hawk® Sector 27 Brake KitSector 27 Brake Kit by Hawk®. Add some much-needed power to your brakes by installing Hawk's Sector 27 Brake Kit. With this brake kit you can perform the ultimate upgrade of your vehicle, giving it that supercar efficiency together...$127.46 - $570.05
- Hawk® Quiet Slot™ RotorQuiet Slot™ Rotor by Hawk®. 1 per Pack. Designed with premium quality alloys for more effective braking under all conditions, these replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots angled to create a quieter, cooler running...$71.02 - $179.36
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are ideal for racers and street drivers looking for highly-engineered friction products. Hawk Motorsports Performance compound brake pads will provide tremendous...$46.76 - $428.64
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$56.34 - $270.41
- Hawk® OES Brake PadsOES Brake Pads by Hawk®. Original Equipment Service disc brake pads are the most driver-friendly ceramic pads in the market today. Our products combine quiet performance with improved stopping power for your vehicle.$35.86 - $77.67
- Hawk® Super Duty Truck Brake PadsSuper Duty Truck Brake Pads by Hawk®. These replacement brake pads are sold in front and rear sets. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon originally developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has been modified to...$71.82 - $166.60
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Hawk®. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the most...$66.41 - $475.91
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance Blue 9012 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance DTC-30 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103W.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Brake pads designed Specifically for Dirt Circle Track applications. Uniquely controllable torque with smooth consistent feel and bite....Consistent pedal feelLow pad wear$143.14
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance HT-14 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance HT-14 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103V.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Very high torque with aggressive initial bite. Excellent modulation and release characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with extremely...Designed for high deceleration ratesHigh temperature fade resistance$104.28
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance DTC-30 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance DTC-30 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103W.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Brake pads designed Specifically for Dirt Circle Track applications. Uniquely controllable torque with smooth consistent feel and bite....Wide temp rangeControllable torque$94.51
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance DTC-70 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance DTC-70 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103U.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Extremely high torque with aggressive controllable initial bite. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed...High temp. & high torqueProvide superior pad and rotor wear$157.05
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance HT-10 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance HT-10 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103S.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Intermediate to high torque with a smooth initial bite. Very consistent pedal feel. Excellent modulation and release characteristics.Linear in-braking characteristics across temp. rangesIntermediate to high torque$143.73
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance Black Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance Black Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103M.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Medium torque and temperature compound designed to be a good, all-purpose low- cost racing brake pad.Lower tempLow to intermediate torque$72.75
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance MT-4 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance MT-4 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103L.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Medium/High torque and temperature compound with Medium/High initial bite. Brake pads designed for circle track cars under 2800 lbs without...Mid to high initial biteIntermediate to high torque$121.14
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance DTC-05 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance DTC-05 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103H.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. Developed specifically to meet the demands of lower torque Dirt Track Racing. This friction formulation provides very controllable, higher...Low to mid temp. rangeSmooth and predictable torque$56.40
- Hawk® Motorsports Performance DTC-60 Compound Front Brake PadsMotorsports Performance DTC-60 Compound Front Brake Pads (HB103G.590) by Hawk®. FMSI: D52. High torque with less initial bite than DTC 70. Superior release and torque control characteristics. Brake pads designed for cars with high...High temp. & high torqueProvide superior pad and rotor wear$123.24
When you need replacement brake pads and rotors, there’s no reason to select anything other than the best parts money can buy – especially when those parts are priced at great values that you’ll find in this section on CARiD. Whether you prefer a more moderately upgraded level of replacement brake pads that feel the most like factory OEM equipment, pads suited to hard stabbing on the racetrack, a higher level of smooth braking for high-end autobahn speed luxury, or heavy duty brake parts for 4x4s and vans that carry large amounts of weight, you’ll find Hawk brakes developed just for your needs.
For those seeking a more basic brake pad that best replicates the progressive feel of original equipment with an enhanced level of performance, OES Brake Pads offer ceramic construction that provides noticeably better stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup. For more powerful cars designed with autobahn driving in mind, the company offers a more aggressive level of Hawk ceramic brake pads. The Performance Ceramic Brake Pads deliver smooth application proper for a premium car with a stronger level of grip that’s very effective at higher speeds.
If you plan on doing aggressive urban street driving, the High Performance Street Pads made from Ferro-Carbon provide 20 to 40% more braking power without causing higher wear on rotors the way racetrack formulated pads do. For those seeking to drive their car to a track racing event, choose the Autocross and Track Compound brake pads for an even more responsive level of stopping that resists severe heat buildup that occurs during racing. For pickups and 4x4s, there’s the Light Truck and SUV Pads which improve performance when big tires or trailer towing are part of the picture. Whatever Hawk brake pads you are looking for, the company has it all for you.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use suppliers with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Hawk Performance. Our employees have tested these brake products on our own vehicles and after doing so, we can rest assured they will provide equal benefits to you on your car or truck. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Hawk brake rotors, brake pads, and many other company's components on our site. We will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
- Popular Hawk Part Numbers
- Hawk® HB453F.585 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB509F.678 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB145F.570 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB600F.539 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB194F.570 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB563F.656 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB601F.626 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB602F.545 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB432F.661 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB561P.710 - SuperDuty Front Brake Pads