CARiD proudly offers a full range of Hawk Performance brake pads and slotted rotors with advanced compounds that are sized to fit as precisely as original equipment, but engineered to give your vehicle a large boost in braking power most suited to its particular needs. Hawk Performance has been part of the Carlisle Brake & Friction group for decades, and draws on 90 years of brake building experience.
- Hawk®OES Brake Padsfrom $31.65
- Hawk®Performance Ceramic Brake Padsfrom $57.84
- Hawk®Light Truck and SUV Brake Padsfrom $58.57
- Hawk®High Performance Street Brake Padsfrom $49.73
- Hawk®Autocross and Track Compound Brake Padsfrom $68.04
- Hawk®Severe Duty Truck Brake Padsfrom $63.39
- Hawk®Quiet Slot™ Rotorsfrom $62.69
When you need replacement brake pads and rotors, there’s no reason to select anything other than the best parts money can buy – especially when those parts are priced at great values that you’ll find in this section on CARiD. Whether you prefer a more moderately upgraded level of replacement brake pads that feel the most like factory OEM equipment, pads suited to hard stabbing on the racetrack, a higher level of smooth braking for high-end autobahn speed luxury, or heavy duty brake parts for 4x4s and vans that carry large amounts of weight, you’ll find Hawk brakes developed just for your needs.
For those seeking a more basic brake pad that best replicates the progressive feel of original equipment with an enhanced level of performance, OES Brake Pads offer ceramic construction that provides noticeably better stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup. For more powerful cars designed with autobahn driving in mind, Hawk offers a more aggressive level of ceramic brake pad. The Performance Ceramic Brake Pads deliver smooth application proper for a premium car with a stronger level of grip that’s very effective at higher speeds.
If you plan on doing aggressive urban street driving, the High Performance Street Pads made from Ferro-Carbon provide 20 to 40% more braking power without causing higher wear on rotors the way racetrack formulated pads do. For those seeking to drive their car to a track racing event, choose the Autocross and Track Compound brake pads for an even more responsive level of stopping that resists severe heat buildup that occurs during racing. For pickups and 4x4s, there’s the Light Truck and SUV Pads which improve performance when big tires or trailer towing are part of the picture.
Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use suppliers with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Hawk Performance. Our employees have tested these brake products on our own vehicles and after doing so, we can rest assured they will provide equal benefits to you on your car or truck. We have made every effort to provide as much information as possible on the range of Hawk brake components on our site, and we will make every effort to help answer any specific questions you have with specialists that are available seven days a week.
| Posted by John | (Wilmington, DE)
These sport brakes are great! Smooth stopping from high speeds.
- Popular Hawk Part Numbers
- Hawk® HB453F.585 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB509F.678 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB145F.570 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB600F.539 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB194F.570 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB563F.656 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB601F.626 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB602F.545 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB432F.661 - High Performance Street Front Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB561P.710 - Severe Duty Truck Front Brake Pads