Headquartered in California, Grant Products was founded in 1922. During its first forty years the company became a well-known and respected manufacturer of engine rebuild kits, piston rings, valve springs, and more. Grant Products built a solid reputation in the engineering and racing community, it also was the first who diversified into steering wheels in 1962 with custom designs for dune buggies.
- (508)Grant Steering Wheels
- (18)Grant Boat Parts + Hardware
- (17)Grant Performance Suspension Parts
- (17)Grant Replacement Suspension Parts
- Grant® Revolution Style Air-Bag Replacement Steering WheelRevolution Style Air-Bag Replacement Steering Wheel by Grant®. This is a custom-built version of your vehicle’s original equipment steering wheel upgraded with stylish leather, wood, or other insert pieces. Grant’s core return...$198.64 - $636.21
- Grant® Banjo Style Steering WheelBanjo Style Steering Wheel by Grant®. This classic style steering wheel features stainless steel construction with a highly polished center section. Choose Banjo style wheels with spokes of 5 stainless steel wire spokes each with...$238.94 - $391.49
- Grant® Challenger Style Steering WheelChallenger Style Steering Wheel by Grant®. This classic style steering wheel is a perfect replacement or upgrade to any British, European, or American sports car of 1950s through 1970s vintage. Natural materials feel so good to the...$67.49 - $78.29
- Grant® Signature™ Collectors Edition Steering WheelSignature™ Collectors Edition Steering Wheel by Grant®. Machined aluminum, polished to a mirror finish, is the ultimate look for any street rod or street truck. Grant offers top-of-the-line series of steering wheels and...$116.22 - $242.99
- Grant® Classic Chain Steering WheelClassic Chain Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Classic Chain Wheel features a welded chain grip design. This wheel provides a unique individual look for any show car or cruiser. The Classic Chain Wheels are available in brilliant...$89.09 - $90.44
- Grant® Signature™ Two Tone Steering WheelSignature™ Two Tone Steering Wheel by Grant®. These unique steering wheel designs are inspired by classic wheel styles of the past to create a modern interpretation of a proud automotive heritage. The Heritage Collection features...$198.44
- Grant® Classic GM Style Steering WheelClassic GM Style Steering Wheel by Grant®. This classic style steering wheel is a perfect replacement or upgrade to any British, European, or American sports car of 1950s through 1970s vintage. Natural materials feel so good to the...$212.61 - $350.99
- Grant® Signature™ Le Mans Wood Steering WheelSignature™ Le Mans Wood Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Le Mans Steering Wheel features a timeless European design that will add style and elegance to any vehicle. The spokes feature a two hole design with highly polished aluminum...$240.29
- Grant® Corvette Style Steering WheelCorvette Style by Grant®. This replacement steering wheel captures the iconic look of OEM Chevrolet Corvette wheels on 1963-1982 models with 3 metal spokes – each with a center slot cutout. Its flat dish shape does not block...$137.40 - $166.22
- Grant® Classic 5 Steering WheelClassic 5 Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Classic 5 Wheel is designed to capture the spirit of the early years of car racing and the birth of the original Hot Rods. The three spokes are chromed steel with a matching trim ring and a...$98.54 - $141.74
- Grant® Signature™ Pro Stock Steering WheelSignature™ Pro Stock Steering Wheel by Grant®. The grip is a combination of hand stitched diamond textured and smooth vinyl with a yellow top marker. Installation requires Grant’s installation kit which is sold separately.$126.89
- Grant® Challenger Steering WheelChallenger Steering Wheel by Grant®. This wheel has Classic look all its own. This three spoke version puts a nice beefy wheel in your hands today. It truly offers a "world class look". Installation requires Grant’s installation...$52.64 - $53.99
- Grant® Steering Wheel Quick Release HubSteering Wheel Quick Release Hub by Grant®. Grant offers quick release hubs that are designed specifically for removing and installing Grant steering wheels quickly and easily. Aircraft grade aluminum machined to extremely tight...Quick-release steering hubs are not legal for use on public roadsNo-pin design locks steering wheel in place with the use of a slip ring that is removed by hand before sliding the steering wheel on or off$99.21 - $159.29
- Grant® Signature™ F/X Steering WheelSignature™ F/X Steering Wheel by Grant®. The beautiful high gloss rim is actually high density polyurethane. Installation requires Grant’s installation kit which is sold separately.$108.40 - $154.98
- Grant® Classic Series Steering WheelClassic Series Steering Wheel by Grant®. No matter your ride you will be assured you have the coolest looking wheel around. Installation requires Grant’s installation kit which is sold separately.$40.49 - $51.85
- Grant® Classic Nostalgia Steering WheelClassic Nostalgia Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Nostalgia Wheels are designs patterned after some of the most popular classic designs of the 60's & 70's muscle car era. This wheel is very close to the old Tuff Wheel style. Its all...$104.43 - $222.74
- Grant® Performance and Race Series Steering WheelPerformance and Race Series Steering Wheel by Grant®. Lightweight Aluminum wheel with the strength to withstand wear and tear of the aggressive driver. Installation requires Grant’s installation kit which is sold separately.$84.62 - $113.39
- Grant® Signature™ Flame Wood Steering WheelSignature™ Flame Wood Steering Wheel by Grant®. These unique steering wheel designs are inspired by classic wheel styles of the past to create a modern interpretation of a proud automotive heritage. The Heritage Collection...$202.36
- Grant® Corsa GT Style Steering WheelCorsa GT Style Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Corsa Collection is the Italian design inspired by the world famous European road races. Corsa is the Italian word for race and the Corsa wheels will make every driver feel like a race...$141.74
- Grant® Signature™ Two Tone Wood Steering WheelSignature™ Two Tone Wood Steering Wheel by Grant®. These unique steering wheel designs are inspired by classic wheel styles of the past to create a modern interpretation of a proud automotive heritage. The Heritage Collection...$359.10
- Grant® Signature™ Club Sport Steering WheelSignature™ Club Sport Steering Wheel by Grant®. The Club Sport Wheel has a highly stylized ergonomic grip with hand-stitched vinyl cover. A Combination of matte black smooth leather-look vinyl, and diamond grip textured vinyl...$89.09 - $160.64
Grant's innovation in the field of steering wheel production began in the 1960s when they were first to incorporate unbreakable lexan used by astronauts into a line of safety helmets and steering wheels for racecar and motorcycle applications. The company branched into steering wheels for boats and heavy trucks during the 1970s, and continued to advance the state of steering wheel technology with conversion kits that added tilt function, and street legal removable steering wheels for the ultimate theft proof protection. With this line of steering wheels Grant became a renowned specialist in this product field.
Behind the wheel, nothing feels as good in your hands as wood or pure metal does. Original craftsmen realized these were the best and most satisfying natural materials to craft steering wheels from. Now you can add the beauty and feel of wood, metal, and chrome to your classic with replacement Grant steering wheels. So if your existing wood steering wheel has become cracked, discolored, or stained with oils transferred from human hands, you can restore your car’s original look and feel with the wide selection you’ll see here from CARiD.
Grant offers the Classic Series of steering wheels with black foam and vinyl-wrapped rims nicely framing spokes finished in chrome in order to represent the best of traditional hot-rodding. For the classic low rider outlaw look, we offer chain link steering wheels with actual chain sections welded together, then uniformly finished in dazzling chrome or 14-karat gold. The Classic Series also contains wood-framed wheels with flat or deep-dish spokes finished in black matt for those seeking the GT cruiser look that was popular in the 1970s. And these are only several series available on CARiD.com.
Grant is also a premier producer of quick release steering wheels and components for racetrack applications. Grant quick release hubs are among the best on the market, and once installed they pay dividends time and time again in the heat of the race when there is no room for error. There’s no fiddling with pins or complex release equipment because the clever design of the quick release hubs features a slip-ring clamp that locks the steering wheel frame in place on the splined steering shaft. Simply apply upward and outward pressure to remove the clamp, then slide your wheel on or off. These parts meet all NHRA racetrack guidelines, and you’ll be ready for the starting line once your hubs and adapters are in place. Grant also offers fitted steering wheel center pads to cover hub components. Whether you are looking for a prime Grant steering wheel adapter, billet installation kit or any other of the company’s products, Grant has you covered.