Goodyear Engineered Products is the brand name for products exclusively manufactured by Veyance Technologies, Inc., the name that is recognized in a variety of market sectors, including automotive, industrial, military, etc. With locations on 6 continents and more than 30 plants in the USA, Australia, Canada, Czech Republic, and others, this global company is centered on delivering the highest quality in everything they do for customers around the world.
- Goodyear® - Molded Engine By-Pass HosesStarting at: $2.25$2.25
- Goodyear® - Molded Heater HosesStarting at: $1.92$1.92
- Goodyear® - Molded Radiator HosesStarting at: $2.60$2.60
- Goodyear® - Stretch BeltsStarting at: $8.28$8.28
- Goodyear® - Hy-T™ Black Heater By-Pass HosesStarting at: $7.83$7.83
- Goodyear® - Super HI-MILER™ Blue Radiator Hose KitStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- Goodyear® - Hy-T™ Black Heater HosesStarting at: $152.65$152.65
- Goodyear® - HI-MILER™ Straight Radiator HosesStarting at: $59.48$59.48
- Goodyear® - Wire Reinforced Radiator HosesStarting at: $71.14$71.14
- Goodyear® - Gatorback™ Drive Belt Idler PulleysStarting at: $23.98$23.98
- Goodyear® - HI-MILER™ Blue Heater HosesStarting at: $141.15$141.15
- Goodyear® - Standard Straight Heater HosesStarting at: $9.91$9.91
- Goodyear® - Flexible Radiator HosesStarting at: $6.41$6.41
- Goodyear® - Silicone Heater HosesStarting at: $180.61$180.61
Veyance is a new company with a rich heritage, as its history traces back to the year 1898, when The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company made its first product – poker chips – even before it manufactured its first tire. The company is named after Charles Goodyear, the inventor of vulcanization. In 2007, Veyance was acquired by The Carlyle Group, a global private equity firm that recognized the brand's leading position in the industry.
Veyance is not just a manufacturer, but a technology company with the authority on elastomer compounding and reinforcement segment with 10 centers worldwide. The professionals at Veyance put innovation into action and are focused on continuous improvement of everything they do to ensure they add value for customers, at every turn. The brand's philosophy “The Customer First, Always” predetermines all aspects of the business. Every business decision at Veyance is made with customers’ success in mind.
| Posted by Ramon | (Sunderland, ON)
I tried a lot of belts to stop squealing on my 1997 GMC Yukon. Belt dressing, cleaning pulleys with brake cleaner, changing pulleys brought no results. Then I ordered this belt and I must say Gatorback belts are great! You can rely on them!
| Posted by Chris | (Vancouver, WA)
Purchased this belt to fix noise in the engine that sounded like the pulley bearing or idler was going. Online Forum recommended this belt to fix poor quality Toyota belt that caused vibrations and sounded like a faulty bearing. I installed it and fixed the problem with no expensive replacement of a pulley/idler.