- Full KitsFord Fiesta
- (3)Bumpers & ValancesFord Fiesta
- (82)Custom HoodsFord Fiesta
- (1)Bumper LipsFord Fiesta
- CanardsFord Fiesta
- Custom FendersFord Fiesta
- (3)Side SkirtsFord Fiesta
- (1)Trunk LidsFord Fiesta
- Roll PansFord Fiesta
- Custom DoorsFord Fiesta
- Custom Body Side MoldingsFord Fiesta
- ScoopsFord Fiesta
- (18)SpoilersFord Fiesta
- (19)HeadlightsFord Fiesta
- (252)Custom WheelsFord Fiesta
- Light CoversFord Fiesta
The Fiesta is small enough to get into tight spaces in the city but big enough to carry everything you need to take with you which makes it a very useful vehicle. Because you spend so much time driving it you need it to look its best but there is only so much that you can achieve by cleaning it. That’s why we have a range of visual upgrades that are designed to give your vehicle a look that suits your personality and we have them at great prices!
Ford Fiesta body kits are a fantastic start because the exterior is the first bit of your vehicle that people will see as you drive past. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find just what you’re looking for whether you’re looking to tweak your vehicle just a little or whether you want to make it look like a completely different vehicle that no one will recognize. We have all the big names so that you know you’re getting quality and once you’ve customized your vehicle you’ll never want to take your eyes off it!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- 3d Carbon® Front Air DamFront Air Dam by 3d Carbon®. Increase the visual impact of your vehicle with a stylish and functional front air dam from 3dCarbon. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the air dam attaches easily with double-sided 3M tape...$151.50 - $544.81
- 3d Carbon® Rear LowerRear Lower by 3d Carbon®. This rear valence panel is a 1-piece skirt that completely wraps around your vehicle's rear bumper cover along its bottom edge for a low-to-the-ground visual effect. Contoured perfectly to your make and...$99.25 - $579.83
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Seibon® Carbon FendersCarbon Fenders by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Replace your factory fenders with these carbon panels and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$204.00 - $2,720.00
- 3d Carbon® Side SkirtSide Skirt by 3d Carbon®. Your vehicle will look like it is going fast even when parked once these stylish and functional aerodynamic side skirts are installed. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, each side skirt attaches...$37.31 - $383.42
- 3d Carbon® Body KitBody Kit by 3d Carbon®. It brings an exciting new look that embodies elegance and luxury. All 3dCarbon products are manufactured in flexible high pressure injected urethane and will require prepping, priming and painting prior to...$37.31 - $2,493.86
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$153.00 - $2,210.00
- RI® Roll PanRoll Pan. The RI roll pan is designed to give your vehicle a sleek look compared to the general protrusion of stock rear bumpers. With this roll pan, your vehicle's rear end will be smoothly curved, giving it a certain amount of...Adds a touch of style to your vehicleGives your vehicle a much more seamless body line$89.25 - $214.20
- Seibon® Carbon DoorsCarbon Doors by Seibon®, 1 Pair. Replace your factory doors with these carbon panels and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$1,700.00 - $4,301.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Ford Fiesta Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro