Escort Radar Detectors
Escort Radar was founded in Ohio in 1978 by scientists and engineers in the aerospace field with the mission of creating the most advanced radar detectors. Through the years, Escort radar detectors have won many awards for their performance – detecting trouble at farther ranges, crowded metro areas, and filtering out interference from stationary security systems better than products from competitors.
- # 4014426
- # 3882013
- # 3882015
- # 4014428
- # 3881793
- # 3763889
- # 4014429
- # 3961781
- # 3884821
- Escort® Passport Max Windshield Radar Detector
- Escort® Straight Cord
- Escort® Coiled SmartCord Blue
- Escort® Coiled SmartCord Red
- Escort® Direct Wire SmartCord Blue
- Escort® Direct Wire SmartCord Red
Escort was on the leading edge of laser detection when police starting using that, and today offers products which use Bluetooth technology to maintain a central database informing customers in real time of the locations of speed traps, speed and red light cameras. Escort also offers portable GPS tracking units that provide all the benefits of LoJack as well as kits that hardwire to your vehicle to add remote start and unlocking capabilities – all of which can be monitored and controlled through “smart” cellphones.
When it comes to radar detectors and laser detectors, it’s hard to match the level of performance and reliability Escort products offer when you need to fight against police detection methods such as instant-on, laser, POP, X-Band, K, and Ka bands. All Escort products feature digital signal processing so false alarms due to interference are reduced to almost zero. Patented Traffic Sensor Rejection software effectively screens out signal bursts from radar based traffic monitors that often confuse radar/laser detectors.
Escort offers customers the optional service of “Escort Live” which works with a Bluetooth-equipped power cord. When your detector picks up the location of police speed trap, it instantly shares that via GPS to a central data network that collects all inputs across the land. An app available for some smart phones allows real time monitoring of this information from Escort on your cell so that wherever you travel, you’ll see up-to-the-minute locations of all speed traps, speed cameras, and red light cameras.
Escort also offers the Quick Start remote vehicle starter and security system, which offers the tracking and security benefits of the Entourage while adding the ability to use a smartphone as remote control to unlock the vehicle, start your engine, and sound the panic alarm to locate your car in a parking lot. Unlike many organizations that sell automotive parts and accessories, CARiD’s standards are as high as yours are. That’s why we only use vendors with a proven history of customer satisfaction and quality control such as Escort Radar.
It's the best detector... Thanks, CARiD.
- Popular Escort Part Numbers
- Escort® 80-000085-14 - Passport 8500X50 Windshield Radar Detector (Red Display)
- Escort® 80-000085-15 - Passport 8500X50 Windshield Radar Detector (Blue Display)
- Escort® 0109500-6 - Passport 9500ix Windshield Radar Detector (Red Display)
- Escort® 0109500-4 - Passport 9500ix Windshield Radar Detector (Blue Display)
- Escort® 0100006-2 - RedLine Windshield Radar Detector
- Escort® 0100010-1 - Solo S3 Windshield Radar Detector
- Escort® SMARTRADAR-DRD - SmartRadar Windshield Radar Detector for Android
- Escort® 0100009-3 - Passport 8500ci Installed Radar Detector
- Escort® 0100011-1 - Passport 8500ci Plus Installed Radar Detector
- Escort® 0100000-1 - Passport 9500ci Pro Installed Radar Detector