- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6GRANDTREK SJ6 Winter / All Terrain Tires by Dunlop®. This reliable tire features zigzag grooves in the center which create twin snow-packing pillars that help provide powerful traction and braking in snowy conditions. Optimized...$114.00 - $249.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK TOURING A/SGRANDTREK TOURING A/S All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Enjoy excellent performance all year long - from summer sunshine to heavy snow. This great tire is constructed of a special polymer compound that delivers good grip...$163.00 - $325.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SIGNATURE CSSIGNATURE CS All Season / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This car tire features VersaLoad Technology™ which helps provide consistent handling, ride comfort, and tread wear in a wide range of load conditions. Jointless Band...$141.00 - $204.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT 3DSP WINTER SPORT 3D Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. This automotive tire is optimized to handle every kind of winter condition, thanks to three different sipes positioned on specific parts of the tire. It benefits from Dunlop...$135.00 - $457.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXX SJ8WINTER MAXX SJ8 Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest materials and...$121.00 - $220.00 (ea)
Since 1888 when John Dunlop patented the first air-filled bicycle tire in Ireland, Dunlop Tires has never stopped innovating new tire and rubber technologies. Advancements in run-flat designs, rubber compounds, high-speed heat reduction, and wet road performance are among many things Dunlop is credited for. Modern Dunlops have led BMW Motorsport teams to many victories and are favorites of many LeMans racers. Dunlop unveils wave after wave of racing-inspired, driver-inspiring innovations.
Dunlop tires are superior because company engineers never stop focusing on what makes a good tire a great one and constantly strive to improve performance across all measurable categories. Dunlop “Jointless Bond Technology” allows construction that maintains proper tire shapes at high speeds, “Multi-Pitch Design” uses varying size blocks in tread patterns for noise cancellation, and “Silicarbon Matrix” creates a rubber-silica compound for the highest levels of grip.
So if you demand superior levels of grip, ride comfort, handling, stability, temperature build-up, wet road performance, or economy, Dunlops have it all. Run-flat versions of many tire models are also available. Our website has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle. To find Dunlop tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 22 inches in diameter for example). In addition to automotive tires, Dunlops produce a wide range of tires for motorcycles, ATVs, competition go-carts, and commercial trucks. They also sponsor numerous racing and high-performance automotive events.
When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. Final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.