- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102DIREZZA DZ102 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Since tires are the only thing that holds your vehicle on the road, they are an important aspect of safe driving. So, if your summer tires that you took off last...Offers enhanced performance in wet conditions due to aggressive tread designOffers enhanced wet and dry traction with super abrasion carbon and silica$126.00 - $255.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SIGNATURE HPSIGNATURE HP Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This car tire features VersaLoad Technology™ which helps provide consistent handling, ride comfort, and tread wear in a wide range of load conditions....Improved all-weather performanceSmooth highway ride$131.00 - $204.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 8090SP SPORT 8090 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This reliable tire features directional tread pattern with high-density sipes which helps enhance wet performance, dry grip, and handling for high-performance cars....Enhanced wet and dry tractionIncreased contact patch$208.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT SIGNATURESP SPORT SIGNATURE Tires by Dunlop®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. This reliable tire features Hydro-Paddle Technology™ which efficiently pumps water away from the tread to help keep more rubber on the road in wet...Enhanced dry handling and driver feedbackEfficient water evacuation$112.00 - $143.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® SP WINTER SPORT M3SP WINTER SPORT M3 Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. This reliable tire is equipped with high density sipes to give excellent traction and control in snowy conditions. Wide grooves in the tread quickly...Good traction on snowHigh aquaplaning resistance$194.00 - $312.00 (ea)
- DUNLOP® WINTER MAXXWINTER MAXX Tires by Dunlop®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the...Maxx Sharp Edge with Miura-Ori Sipes provides higher blade density to help prevent block distortion and increase tread-to-ice contactNano-Fit rubber combines flexibility and rigidity to help rubber tread adhere to the ice surface$181.00 - $337.00 (ea)
Since 1888 when John Dunlop patented the first air-filled bicycle tire in Ireland, Dunlop Tires has never stopped innovating new tire and rubber technologies. Advancements in run-flat designs, rubber compounds, high-speed heat reduction, and wet road performance are among many things Dunlop is credited for. Modern Dunlops have led BMW Motorsport teams to many victories and are favorites of many LeMans racers. Dunlop unveils wave after wave of racing-inspired, driver-inspiring innovations.
Dunlop tires are superior because company engineers never stop focusing on what makes a good tire a great one and constantly strive to improve performance across all measurable categories. Dunlop “Jointless Bond Technology” allows construction that maintains proper tire shapes at high speeds, “Multi-Pitch Design” uses varying size blocks in tread patterns for noise cancellation, and “Silicarbon Matrix” creates a rubber-silica compound for the highest levels of grip.
So if you demand superior levels of grip, ride comfort, handling, stability, temperature build-up, wet road performance, or economy, Dunlops have it all. Run-flat versions of many tire models are also available. Our website has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle. To find Dunlop tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 13 inches to 22 inches in diameter for example). In addition to automotive tires, Dunlops produce a wide range of tires for motorcycles, ATVs, competition go-carts, and commercial trucks. They also sponsor numerous racing and high-performance automotive events.
When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. Whether you are looking for Rover, Direzza, Sport Maxx tires, or Dunlop mud tires, they have you covered. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.