Predator Tuner by DiabloSport®. This value-packed programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. A 2 and 3/4” x 1 and 7/8” backlit screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info and lets you adjust shift points, OEM factory limiter settings, timing, fuel delivery, and much more. Reads, stores and clears fault codes, and comes equipped with additional tuning programs for custom applications.
- Features performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles
- An increase of 40 horsepower and 100 pound-feet of torque is applied in towing mode at just the throttle points you need to improve drivability and reduce transmission gear hunting
- OEM Performance mode remaps parameters to add up to 100 horsepower and 198 pound-feet of torque
- Also features performance enhancement programs designed specifically for aftermarket cold air intakes, MAF sensor upgrades, and custom-sized supercharger pulley wheels
- Reads, stores, and clears diagnostic fault codes / check engine lights
- Can store up additional tuning programs created by outside software dealers
- Is internet accessible for free online updates from Diablosport that become available in the future
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
The DiabloSport Predator is a power-packed programmer for gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles at a great price. For gas engines, the unit comes with pre-programmed levels for high octane fuel (91 or 93) or regular gas (87 octane) that will boost horsepower depending on vehicle model. If you have customized your vehicle with a cold-air intake, upgraded MAF sensor, or installed a custom-sized pulley wheel on your factory supercharger, the Predator has additional built-in program levels that account for any or all of these modifications to give you higher, more extreme levels of performance. The Predator also allows you to modify engine RPM idle speed, rev limits, transmission shift points and firmness levels, and vehicle speed limiter settings. If you have non-stock tire sizes or drivetrain gear ratios installed, just tell the Predator and it will correct all speedometer and odometer readings.0.00
Founded in Florida in 2000, DiabloSport established itself in the world of automotive performance products by pioneering Electronic Engine Control Level 5 (EEC-V) software cable of delivering speed necessary to run a modern master vehicle computer control system equipped with extra limbs such as airbags, traction control, ABS, air suspension and more. Today, Diablosport has built their knowledgebase into a full line of vehicle performance tuners that increase fuel economy, power, and torque – with the ability to be custom programmed to a specific make and model to the highest level. From under hood control modules that increase horsepower and fuel economy in stock vehicles to tuners with abilities to create 800+ horsepower in racetrack modified applications, each Diablosport product offers value with state-of-the-art technology. All Diablosport products are fully engineered, tested, and manufactured in the United States.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)