- T2 non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- Designed to offer better-than-OEM levels of stopping power, heat reduction, and fade resistance under towing or heavy load conditions
- Excellent for pickups and 4x4s fitted with upsized tires and wheels of high rotational mass
- Rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Rotors are crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves reduced vibration and squealing noise
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- T2 Slotted rotors are created for cars, 4x4s, and commercial trucks that may see greater weight demands due to towing or hauling loads
- T2 Slotted rotors feature multiple ventilation slots for better management of the higher heat, dust, and gasses that build up during sustained braking of heavier loads at standard speeds
- T2 rotors feature black paint on all non-contact rotor areas for style and corrosion resistance
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Break-in bedding period for new rotors will take approximately 186 miles / 300 kilometers
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
T2 Slotted rotors are not drilled, but equipped with bisymmetrical slots to provide braking power that won’t fade away when sustained towing or load carrying would tax OEM rotors. Because of these evenly spaced grooves, brake pads wear consistently all the way across - in turn, eliminating "lip" formation along the outside edge of the rotor that causes squealing, vibration, and harshness. You will also find these slots boost braking performance in the rain and at higher speeds when temperatures increase. If you’re installing T2 Slotted rotors with new pads, the rotors will still be usable with a second set of pads when the first wear out.
High-carbon iron resists temperature buildup better initially, and vented centers with a patented design disperse the heat in a superior fashion. Instead of straight fins between both rotor sides, these contain 144 tear-drop shaped pillars which result in more metal contact and better cooling using the same airflow. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer rotor warranties by ensuring that these brake discs will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.86.89 332.64
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.Product Reviews (3)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.DBA® - Street Series™ T2 Slotted RotorAverage Rating: 4.8 of 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYShop Now(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2006 Mini Cooper
| Posted by Scott | (Tampa, FL)
Great Smooth rotors look great behind the wheels! Would reccomend to anybody!Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2006 Mini Cooper
| Posted by Scott | (Tampa, FL)
Great rotors, very smooth, stopping as well as no vibration!Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY2000 Acura Integra
| Posted by Bernie | (Memphis, TN)
These are excellent performance rotors. I purchased T2 slotted for my Acura Integra These rotors are recommended for street use, so I chose them. Very quiet and stop better than stock. Shipping was very fast and I received exactly what I saw on CARiD. Thanks for good service!Was this review helpful for you? YesNoShare this review:
Product Reviews (3)
Product Reviews (3)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.