CIPA is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA’s business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.
- CIPA® - OE Style Replacement MirrorStarting at: $7.28$7.28
- CIPA® - Optic Sport MirrorsStarting at: $76.98$76.98
- CIPA® - Optic LED Replacement Mirrors with Amber LightingStarting at: $105.63$105.63
- CIPA® - Optic Glow Replacement MirrorsStarting at: $122.63$122.63
- CIPA® - Dual Sport Car MirrorsStarting at: $27.86$27.86
- CIPA® - Extension Towing MirrorStarting at: $30.99$30.99
- CIPA® - Magna Extendable Replacement Towing MirrorStarting at: $167.50$167.50
- CIPA® - Replacement Knobs For CIPA Extension Towing MirrorsStarting at: $5.38$5.38
- CIPA® - Replacement Glass For CIPA Towing MirrorsStarting at: $10.57$10.57
- CIPA® - Magna Extendable Replacement Mirror GlassesStarting at: $76.20$76.20
- CIPA® - Flag-Style Side MirrorStarting at: $11.07$11.07
- CIPA® - Lighted Euro-Style Side MirrorStarting at: $17.80$17.80
- CIPA® - Round Side MirrorStarting at: $11.79$11.79
- CIPA® - Truck MirrorStarting at: $16.32$16.32
- CIPA® - Euro Sport Car MirrorStarting at: $14.74$14.74
- CIPA® - Camper Style Replacement MirrorStarting at: $25.44$25.44
- CIPA® - Door Mount Towing MirrorStarting at: $70.92$70.92
- CIPA® - Fender Mount Towing MirrorStarting at: $33.76$33.76
- CIPA® - Towing MirrorStarting at: $40.65$40.65
- CIPA® - Clip-On Towing MirrorStarting at: $15.02$15.02
- CIPA® - Break-Away Style MirrorsStarting at: $23.73$23.73
- CIPA® - Jeep CJ-Style Replacement MirrorsStarting at: $17.08$17.08
- CIPA® - Custom Dragon Rearview MirrorStarting at: $26.86$26.86
- CIPA® - Custom Flame Rearview MirrorStarting at: $26.86$26.86
- CIPA® - Interior Day/Night Rearview MirrorStarting at: $16.06$16.06
- CIPA® - Wedge Base Auto Dimming MirrorStarting at: $124.01$124.01
- CIPA® - Dual-View Baby MirrorStarting at: $3.54$3.54
The origins of CIPA date back to 1926. Today, they’re based in Port Huron, Michigan, right at the foot of the Detroit automotive industry. For nearly a decade, they've provided quality mirrors to the aftermarket as well as OEM units to many of the world's leading automotive manufacturers including BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and Volkswagen. The ability to meet the intense demands of being an OEM supplier means a superior product for the aftermarket as well.
Dealers and consumers should look for custom towing mirrors that utilize First-Surface OE grade glass, which increases resistance to image distortion and eliminates the occurrence of "ghosting" and multiple images. This can happen with second-surface mirrors, due to the user having to look through the thickness of the glass before a reflection is seen. All CIPA mirrors use first-surface glass, whether they’re OEM replacements or unique aftermarket parts.
CIPA makes mirrors for towing, for your off-roader, ATV, or UTV. Whether it’s an OEM-style mirror or a more custom solution that hangs on your original mirror or replaces it entirely, CIPA mirrors are made to OEM standards. Whenever possible, CIPA mirrors attach to the original mounting points as your OE mirror, so you don’t need to drill any holes. For occasional towing use, get a CIPA mirror that attaches to the door with vinyl-covered hooks and nylon straps.
| Posted by Robert | (Winnabow, NC)
These mirrors are the easiest extension mirrors that I have owned. Very easy to install and worked perfectly. Would recommend them to anybody for ease and cost.
| Posted by Rick | (Hazelwood, MO)
The mirror was an exact fit! Three bolts, and it was on. I recommend reviewing online videos for instructions on door panel removal and mirror replacement. They give excellent details on how to do it.
| Posted by Vince | (Spring Valley, OH)
Good quality. Fit well. I would have liked it if the mirrors stuck out a little further. But, for the price, this is quite a good deal. Permanent mirrors would have cost 5-10 times more!
| Posted by Gale | (Helena, NV)
I am very pleased with the replacement mirror. I did not install it myself so the ease of installation is mute. However, the price was very good, and I am pleased.
| Posted by Monte | (Lincoln, MO)
This handle is awesome! I wish I had done this years ago. I was so used to opening my tailgate with the help of a screwdriver that I still reach for one when I start to open the tailgate. But the new handle works great... It opens easily. It took me about an hour to install it, but it wasn't too hard. I would buy it again!
| Posted by Frank | (Montebello, CA)
I bought this item to replace the mirror I broke knowing that it was an aftermarket product... To my surprise, when it arrived, it looked just like an OEM product. I am very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy parts from CARiD.