CIPA is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA’s business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.
- CIPA®OE Style Replacement Mirrorfrom $7.08
- CIPA®Optic Sport Mirrorsfrom $74.74
- CIPA®Optic Glow Replacement Mirrorsfrom $119.07
- CIPA®Dual Sport Car Mirrorsfrom $27.06
- CIPA®Extension Towing Mirrorfrom $30.46
- CIPA®Magna Extendable Replacement Towing Mirrorfrom $162.62
- CIPA®Flag-Style Side Mirrorfrom $10.74
- CIPA®Lighted Euro Sport Mirrorfrom $17.28
- CIPA®Round Side Mirrorfrom $11.44
- CIPA®Truck Mirrorfrom $15.84
- CIPA®Euro Sport Car Mirrorfrom $14.32
- CIPA®Camper Style Replacement Mirrorfrom $24.70
- CIPA®Door Mount Towing Mirrorfrom $68.86
- CIPA®Fender Mount Towing Mirrorfrom $32.78
- CIPA®Clip-On Towing Mirrorfrom $14.58
- CIPA®Break-Away Style Mirrorsfrom $26.60
- CIPA®Jeep CJ-Style Replacement Mirrorsfrom $16.58
- CIPA®Custom Dragon Rearview Mirrorfrom $26.08
- CIPA®Custom Flame Rearview Mirrorfrom $26.08
- CIPA®Interior Day/Night Rearview Mirrorfrom $15.58
- CIPA®Wedge Base Auto Dimming Mirrorfrom $134.31
- CIPA®Dual-View Baby Mirrorfrom $3.44
The origins of CIPA date back to 1926. Today, they’re based in Port Huron, Michigan, right at the foot of the Detroit automotive industry. For nearly a decade, they've provided quality mirrors to the aftermarket as well as OEM units to many of the world's leading automotive manufacturers including BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and Volkswagen. The ability to meet the intense demands of being an OEM supplier means a superior product for the aftermarket as well.
Dealers and consumers should look for custom towing mirrors that utilize First-Surface OE grade glass, which increases resistance to image distortion and eliminates the occurrence of "ghosting" and multiple images. This can happen with second-surface mirrors, due to the user having to look through the thickness of the glass before a reflection is seen. All CIPA mirrors use first-surface glass, whether they’re OEM replacements or unique aftermarket parts.
CIPA makes mirrors for towing, for your off-roader, ATV, or UTV. Whether it’s an OEM-style mirror or a more custom solution that hangs on your original mirror or replaces it entirely, CIPA mirrors are made to OEM standards. Whenever possible, CIPA mirrors attach to the original mounting points as your OE mirror, so you don’t need to drill any holes. For occasional towing use, get a CIPA mirror that attaches to the door with vinyl-covered hooks and nylon straps.
| Posted by Rodney | (Leander, TX)
Great design, fit and appearance. Once attached, they are very solid and have a great angle for extending the view around the trailer without obscuring the view of the original mirrors.
- Popular CIPA Part Numbers
- CIPA® 10801 - Driver Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 10802 - Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 10900 - Driver and Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 10500 - Driver and Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 11400 - Driver and Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 11600 - Contour Style Driver and Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 11800 - Driver and Passenger Side Textured Black Towing Mirror
- CIPA® 44700 - Jeep CJ-Style Driver Side Satin Black Manual Replacement Mirror (Non-Foldaway, Non-Heated, Flat Lens)
- CIPA® 23095 - Original Style Driver Side Gloss Black Manual Replacement Mirror (Foldaway, Non-Heated, Flat Lens)
- CIPA® 23195 - Original Style Passenger Side Gloss Black Manual Replacement Mirror (Foldaway, Non-Heated, Convex Lens)