Your XTS has the comfort, style and luxury that makes it worthy of wearing the Cadillac badge and of course it’s also perfect for all your daily driving tasks. Since you spend a lot of time driving it you want to know that it’s looking its best since your vehicle makes a statement about you to all who see it. Thankfully our range of upgrades can help you to control that statement and even make your car stand out from the crowd in exactly the right way without costing you a fortune.
Obviously the exterior of your vehicle is the area that gets the most attention so it’s important to make sure that it looks exactly the way you want it to. That’s why our Cadillac XTS body kits are the perfect upgrade and we have a wide range of parts so that you can find the right visual improvements to suit your personality and tastes. We have the right brands to make sure that you get the quality that you deserve and the prices mean that you won’t have to spend a fortune to get the look you want.
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- Duraflex® GT Concept Front Splitters (Unpainted) (108100)Universal GT Concept Front Splitters by Duraflex. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Material: Fiberglass. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$107.10
- Duraflex® Middle Splitter (Unpainted) (102224)Universal Middle Splitter by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Dimensions are: 65.5" x 18". Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$71.10
- Duraflex® Front Splitters (Unpainted) (102225)Universal Front Splitters by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 1 Pieces. Dimensions: 36" Rear Corner to Front Corner, 17.25" Winglet Length, 3.75" Winglet Height. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with...$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Front Splitters (102898)Universal Front Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road. Dimensions are 36" rear corner to...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (102899)Universal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Material: Carbon Fiber. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in...$279.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters (102900)Universal Carbon Fiber Rear Splitters by Carbon Creations. 2 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with these splitters. Your car will look like it's glued to the road.$279.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.