Borla Exhaust Systems
In a way, your vehicle is like a human being. It needs air to live and perform. The more air it gets, the more power you gain. Yet what happens when you inhale, but cannot exhale? All the air gets trapped in your lungs and makes it so much difficult to get the next breath in, so you have to stop and catch your breath. The same happens to your vehicle. When it's difficult for the air to get out, your vehicle chokes. That's why you need Borla exhaust system.
- Borla® - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $549.10$549.10
- Borla® - Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $422.05$422.05
- Borla® - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $482.84$482.84
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStarting at: $200.29$200.29
- Borla® - Stainless Steel HeaderStarting at: $332.81$332.81
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Round TipsStarting at: $37.31$37.31
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Intercooled TipsStarting at: $39.59$39.59
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $41.88$41.88
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $44.16$44.16
Borla offers you a collection of top-quality exhaust systems custom tailored for each vehicle and fine tuned to deliver the amazing sound. Thus, the Touring Series exhausts give the most horsepower, yet offer sound that is only slightly louder over the stock system. At the same time, the ATAK Series exhaust system by Borla not only delivers maximum power gains but also offers mild performance for cruising, and a throaty sound during acceleration.
For all the passionate do-it-yourselfers out there, Borla offers mufflers that come with its exhaust systems separately. It's difficult to underestimate importance of a muffler. It reduces sound of the outcoming exhaust gases, adding a new dimension to the tone and character of your vehicle. A muffler generally does this by transforming the sound wave energy into heat by passing the gas through perforated tubes and tuning chambers.
A true custom exhaust system is never finished without a perfect header. Having optimal pipes and ideal muffler wouldn't do much good if the restrictive header is still used. The majority of stock exhaust systems are not capable of transferring exhaust gas at high speeds. And it all starts with a restrictive header. Borla products are designed to increase volumetric efficiency, ensure horsepower increase, and let the engine reach its full power potential.
They say that all that is not perfect down to the smallest detail is doomed to perish. Those words are especially important when it comes to your vehicle. Even the most excellently built custom exhaust system is not finished until each single detail is perfect, including the exhaust tip. After all, isn't more pleasing to the eye to look at a new and shiny exhaust tip than staring at the old and rusty one? And with the wide variety of options offered by Borla, you can dress out your vehicle with an exhaust tip that will both look good and finish the image you want to portray.
| Posted by Jacob | (Pleasant Grove, UT)
Excellent exhaust, the roar from this is very pleasing. It is well worth the price and shipping was very quick. It is a simple install but my exhaust bolts were seized so I had to get it professionally installed. Would recommend to anyone wanting a high quality, great sounding exhaust.
| Posted by Jeffrey | (Marlboro, NY)
Look great and sound even better. Easy install on my Shelby GT 500.
| Posted by Anton | (Moscow, AA)
I ordered this exhaust system and got it in Russia for 15 days. Appearance Borla super, really pleasing to the eye! Sound crazy, just a bomb, as I wanted! Guys from CARiD fellows, all quickly and clearly helped with the order. Keep it up!
| Posted by Gregory | (Seymour, TN)
Borla -S-Type , stainless steel cat-back, exhaust system are the best, they look nice and fit well, they are #1, Magflow is #2, they have a very good stainless steel exhaust system, thanks, Gregory Walker.
| Posted by Keven | (Prince George, BC)
Sounds really aggressive and looks great I'm a very happy camper
| Posted by Alessandro | (Prospect, GRAND CAYMAN)
The look and the sound of this exhaust system has changed my Firebird, from a little tiny tweety to a flamed wings, flying burning beast. As a Metal guitarist I needed a custom car as loud as my amps and sounding like a heavy metal thunder... Speed wise, I am a fast player and always look for those extra notes on my instrument as for my car, with this new exhaust system I have gained those extra horses power I need to let anyone else bite the dust!!!! So, look, sound and speed = MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!
| Posted by Logan | (Falmouth, MI)
Great sounding, not too loud, looks great definitely a good buy.
| Posted by Vladislav | (Rostov-on-done, AA)
Actually always thought auto enthusiasts with concurrent and loud sounds " Dudtsami - Perduntsami " biker " Bumblebee "))) Who I now hard to imagine !Today I started the first time and rode on the SRT8 with the " cool" exhaust , then Borla ® - S-Type â„¢ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System + COLLECTOR ... at 1500-1800 rpm and bass response that a " blood in his veins runs cold " ... For deeper lows only 40 feet MAN. when passing by What I saw and heard in this YouTube flowers, can not take the microphone sound and the speakers to convey the charm of this resonance and depth of sound . Yes sound excellent. I have not heard anything like that ( as a very rare 6.1 liter volume for the car ) . On the other sport cars above it . The only minus all this beauty is very loud with the windows open is not possible to listen to music. Bit used to it, you begin to have to play in a brass band, choosing to try out the whole momentum range baseman))). If I stand and push the gas up to 4-5 thousand RPM is within 30 meters from the waves all the alarm is triggered.
| Posted by Bruce | (Birmingham, AL)
First let me add the reason I gave 1 star towards: (the ease of installation), is because I had it professionally installed. I myself did not put forth the effort to do so, but from what I viewed it seems very easy to do. I purchased my exhaust system for my 2012 dodge charger V6 SE immediately after installation I noticed the massive change in horsepower. I was honestly expecting a loud grumble like flow master exhaust, but after driving around a few days. I began to love the tuned sound that it makes. When I open her up, she sounds like a SRT version, and it catches people off guard instantly. I noticed a 1 gallon drop from fuel efficiency, but I can deal with that.
| Posted by Samuel | (Saint Albans, WV)
Sounds great and took about 15 minutes to remove the factory exhaust and install this. All together looks great and delivers a deep throaty sound on my 2012 Scion tC. Great buy.
- Popular Borla Part Numbers
- Borla® 40842S - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round Muffler (2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet)
- Borla® 140384 - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 20244 - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut Tip (Single Inlet)
- Borla® 20241 - Stainless Steel Single Square Rolled Angle Cut Tip
- Borla® 20233 - Stainless Steel Dual Square Angle Cut Intercooled Tip
- Borla® 400497 - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Round Muffler - Notched Pipes (2.5" Center Inlet / 2.5" Center Outlet)
- Borla® 20243 - Stainless Steel Single Rectangular Rolled Angle Cut Tip (with Two Inlets)
- Borla® 20154 - Stainless Steel Single Round Rolled Angle Cut Lined Embossed Tip (2.25" Inlet / 3.00" Outlet)
- Borla® 20213 - Stainless Steel Dual Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip
- Borla® 140356 - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 140125 - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 18004 - Stainless Steel Band Clamps (2.50" Dia.)
- Borla® 20143 - Stainless Steel Dual Round Rolled Angle Cut Intercooled Tip
- Borla® 20155 - Stainless Steel Single Oval Rolled Angle Cut Lined Embossed Tip (2.50" Inlet / 4.25" x 3.50" Outlet)
- Borla® 20116 - Stainless Steel Single Square Angle Cut Intercooled Tip (2.50" Inlet / 2.50" x 2.75" Outlet)
- Borla® 140436 - ATAK™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 140306 - S-Type™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 11376 - Touring™ Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 11776 - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust System (Split Rear Exit)
- Borla® 20120 - Stainless Steel Single Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip (2.50" Inlet / 3.50" Outlet)
- Borla® 11756 - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust System (Single Right Rear Exit)
- Borla® 20122 - Stainless Steel Single Round Angle Cut Intercooled Tip (3.00" Inlet / 3.50" Outlet)
- Borla® 400436 - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Round Muffler (3" Center Inlet / 3" Center Outlet)
- Borla® 18003 - Stainless Steel Band Clamps (2.25" Dia.)