Black & Decker has been in the power tool business since 1910, and their recent strategic alliance with non-power tool giant Stanley has given them a footprint in the DIY and professional tool market that is unsurpassed in the industry. With a grasp of every kind of battery technology used in tools, they can build around the strengths and weaknesses of lead-acid, NiCd, NiMH, and Li-Ion technologies to bring you the best tool for the best price.
- Black & Decker®3 Watt LED Alkaline Spotlightfrom $23.64
- Black & Decker®Stud and Metal Sensorfrom $18.99
- Black & Decker®18V NiCd Trimmer and Sweeper Kitfrom $143.97
- Black & Decker®12V Automotive DustBusterfrom $57.33
- Black & Decker®20V Cordless Lithium Flex Vacuumfrom $168.74
- Black & Decker®Wall Mount Laser Levelfrom $23.99
- Black & Decker®EasyEdge™ Powered Paint Edgerfrom $41.99
- Black & Decker®12 Amp Blower/Vacuumfrom $79.00
- Black & Decker®Powered Handsawfrom $69.72
- Black & Decker®Jump Starterfrom $61.86
- Black & Decker®Thermal Leak Detectorfrom $37.99
- Black & Decker®BarFlex Mini LED Work Lightfrom $21.99
- Black & Decker®LED Alkaline Spotlightfrom $28.99
- Black & Decker®Drill Accessories Kitfrom $100.76
- Black & Decker®Travel Cooler 12V DCfrom $65.08
- Black & Decker®500W Power Inverterfrom $48.81
- Black & Decker®800W Power Inverterfrom $64.88
- Black & Decker®Lithium Offset Screwdriverfrom $43.99
- Black & Decker®Replacement Batteryfrom $1.00
One of the more ubiquitous power sources on the planet is the ordinary 12v car battery, and Black & Decker is right there when it comes to giving you a way to maximize any 12V-powered device or vehicle. They have ways to turn 12V DC current into 120V AC current to run many things straight from the house. These inverters come small enough to keep in your pocket and will let you charge a phone, laptop, or other small device directly from the power socket on the dash. Heavier-duty inverters, which need to be powered more directly from the battery, can handle larger devices, like stereos, TV sets, and even refrigerators.
When you’re using that much power from your vehicle battery, or if you have an RV, motorcycle, quad or PWC that isn’t used regularly, it can suffer from the dreaded dead battery syndrome. Batteries discharge themselves when unattended, and need regular recharging. Black & Decker has an assortment of battery chargers and portable jumpstarters to handle this. Choose a battery charger that has enough power to start a dead car fast, or one that has float-charge function that will keep a battery charged without overcharging it and boiling out all of the water in the electrolyte.
- 20V MAX Drill/Driver with Autosense Technology
- The First Motion Activated Screwdriver
- Matrix Quick Connect System
- Powering People
- 20V MAX Flex Vac with Floor Head
Working on your car, or your house, camping, hunting and fishing, and all manner of activities takes a little light on the subject, so look to Black & Decker for a good handheld spotlight or worklight. You can choose from a variety of light sources: conventional halogen flashlight lamps, automotive-style quartz headlight bulbs, efficient, cool-running LED bulbs that will extend your battery life 5-10 times, or the powerful, high HID (High-Intensity Discharge) bulbs used in high-end automotive headlights. Power these powerful light sources with ordinary flashlight batteries, rechargeable lead-acid or NiMH batteries, or power-packed lightweight Li-Ion batteries with a low self-discharge rate. There’s sure to be a light with the right combination of brightness, battery life and price for you.
The appliance was just as it was pictured online. The appliance worked like a charm. No more dragging extension cords through the house to the car. It is convenient and small enough for me to handle.
- Popular Black & Decker Part Numbers