Replace-a-Top™ Black Denim Fabric-Only Soft Top (51127-15) by Bestop®. Clear Side and Rear Windows. Does not Include Door Skins. Does NOT Include any Hardware. Is your soft top torn, tattered, and faded, with cloudy and opaque windows? If the factory support hardware is still in good shape, replace just the fabric and windows with the same quality materials your Jeep came with. Bestop is the original soft top supplier to Jeep, so you can be assured that your new top will fit and look perfectly.
- Replaces worn out soft top and windows
- Includes fabric, quarter windows and rear window
- Requires factory original hardware (bow assembly)
- Built to original factory quality specifications to ensure a perfect fit
- Bestop is the original equipment supplier to Jeep for the Wrangler
- Premium fabric is mildew resistant, contains UV inhibitors
- Industrial strength thread used for durable construction
- Sealed seams for water-tight protection
- Available with or without upper door skins, with or without tinted windows
- Heat-sealed DOT approved windows
- Heavy-duty zippers allow easy window removal and installation
- Replacement door skins attach with Velcro over factory original door frames
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase
- Comes with comprehensive, illustrated installation instructions
- Limited 2-year warranty
No matter how well it's cared for, after many years and miles the average soft top will become weathered, evidenced by cracks, tears, and fading of the fabric, and clouding and yellowing of the windows. If you're feeling drafts and moisture as you drive down the road and you can't see out of the windows very well, it's time to replace your top. If your factory support hardware (bow assembly) is still sound, you can replace just the fabric and windows with the Bestop Replace-a-Top. Bestop is the original equipment soft top supplier to Jeep, and the Replace-a-Top is made to the same original factory quality specifications. With a Replace-a-Top, you'll get original factory fit and looks that will be indistinguishable from factory new.
The standard fabric top delivers premium appearance and durability, will maintain its shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant, and contains UV inhibitors. It's manufactured using industrial strength thread for solid, durable construction. The DOT (Department of Transportation) approved windows are heat sealed to prevent leaks and all seams are sealed so they remain water-tight. Heavy-duty zippers are used to remain durable even after many removal and installation cycles. If replacement door skins are included, they attach to the factory original door frames with Velcro.
The standard Replace-a-Top Fabric-Only Soft Top comes with detailed, illustrated instructions to guide you through an easy installation that should only take about 1 1/2 hours, even if you've never installed a soft top before (at temperatures of 72°F or higher, below that temperature the fabric may contract somewhat, making it more difficult to fit to the vehicle). It's backed by a limited 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.