AEM Electronics is dedicated to the design and engineering of premium performance electronics for racers. There’s no better proof than the company’s wide range of state-of-the-art products, including standalone, programmable engine management systems, an electronic boost controller, and a Peak and Hold Injector Driver that allows you to drive high-flow, low-impedance fuel injectors with an ECU with a saturated injector drive circuit.
- AEM® - Brute Force Air Intake SystemStarting at: $162.99$162.99
- AEM® - DryFlow Air Filter Starting at: $30.99$30.99
- AEM® - Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $202.99$202.99
- AEM® - Serial Data-Stream GaugeStarting at: $203.95$203.95
- AEM® - Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemStarting at: $277.99$277.99
- AEM® - Engine Position ModuleStarting at: $315.00$315.00
- AEM® - Short Ram Air Intake SystemStarting at: $91.99$91.99
- AEM® - Round DryFlow Air FilterStarting at: $24.05$24.05
- AEM® - Dual Chamber Air Intake SystemStarting at: $285.99$285.99
- AEM® - High Volume Fuel FilterStarting at: $122.60$122.60
- AEM® - Brute Force HD Diesel Air Intake SystemStarting at: $287.99$287.99
- AEM® - 6 Channel Fuel / Ignition ControllerStarting at: $392.33$392.33
- AEM® - Oil / Transmission / Water Temperature GaugeStarting at: $176.60$176.60
- AEM® - Round DryFlow Air FilterStarting at: $24.05$24.05
- AEM® - Aluminum Mandrel Bend PipeStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- AEM® - Series 2 Plug and Play Engine Management SystemStarting at: $1,280.13$1,280.13
- AEM® - Dyno-Shaft Pro Series On-Vehicle DynamometerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- AEM® - Coil-On-Plug Conversion KitStarting at: $801.20$801.20
- AEM® - High Flow In-Tank Fuel PumpStarting at: $101.98$101.98
- AEM® - 4-Channel Wideband UEGO ControllerStarting at: $581.23$581.23
- AEM® - Peak & Hold Injector DriverStarting at: $327.28$327.28
- AEM® - TRU-BOOST Controller GaugeStarting at: $318.85$318.85
- AEM® - Oil / Fuel Pressure GaugeStarting at: $203.80$203.80
- AEM® - Wideband Air / Fuel and Boost FAILSAFE GaugeStarting at: $305.69$305.69
- AEM® - 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple AmplifierStarting at: $325.62$325.62
- AEM® - 4 Channel Coil DriverStarting at: $181.22$181.22
- AEM® - High Output Inductive CoilStarting at: $58.33$58.33
- AEM® - Wideband Air / Fuel UEGO GaugeStarting at: $209.91$209.91
- AEM® - Analog Water Flow GaugeStarting at: $233.31$233.31
- AEM® - Water / Methanol FAILSAFE GaugeStarting at: $267.70$267.70
- AEM® - X-WiFi Wideband Air / Fuel Controller and EGT MonitorStarting at: $366.83$366.83
- AEM® - Tru-Time Adjustable Cam GearStarting at: $101.64$101.64
- AEM® - High Volume Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $97.92$97.92
- AEM® - Analog EGT GaugeStarting at: $206.73$206.73
- AEM® - Analog Boost / Fuel Pressure GaugeStarting at: $169.97$169.97
- AEM® - Stainless Steel Sensor KitStarting at: $149.96$149.96
- AEM® - Adjustable Fuel Pressure RegulatorStarting at: $0.46$0.46
- AEM® - High Volume Fuel RailStarting at: $101.90$101.90
- AEM® - ECU Extension / Patch HarnessStarting at: $128.41$128.41
- AEM® - Oil Pressure GaugeStarting at: $203.80$203.80
- AEM® - Voltmeter GaugeStarting at: $120.61$120.61
- AEM® - Boost GaugeStarting at: $162.58$162.58
- AEM® - Water Injection KitStarting at: $509.95$509.95
- AEM® - Water / Methanol Injection KitStarting at: $370.22$370.22
- AEM® - Recirculation-Style Water / Methanol Injection PumpStarting at: $134.06$134.06
- AEM® - Water / Methanol Injection AccessoriesStarting at: $28.49$28.49
- AEM® - Fuel Injector Plug KitStarting at: $26.40$26.40
The engineers at AEM Electronics are heavily involved in all forms of motorsports, whether it’s on 4 wheels or 2, on dirt, sand, salt, snow, or water. They race, which means they buy and install parts just like you do. Helping racers go faster and set records is what drives them, both professionally and personally. The racer mentality is also what makes them continually strive to make better products, because if you aren’t improving, you aren’t winning.
AEM makes products to improve the electronically controlled system on the modern EFI engine, from ignition to fuel delivery, to complete engine management systems. The AEM digital multi-channel Twin-Fire Ignition Module is the lightest, smallest, and most cost effective ignition module. Available in 4 and 8-channel configurations for up to 10 cylinders, it works with OEM coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems. AEM High Output “Smart” Coils deliver CDI-like spark energy but with the long duration of an inductive coil, and their shock and weatherproof design allows to mount them virtually anywhere.
In 2007, AEM introduced their Water/Methanol Injection System that reduces air inlet temperature and suppresses harmful detonation on forced induction and naturally aspirated high compression gasoline engines, allowing increased boost and advanced ignition timing for up to 20% more power. Unlike competitor’s failsafe devices that only monitor water/methanol flow at a single point, AEM’s FAILSAFE device actively monitors the entire flow curve, continuously collecting flow vs. injection rate data so that any deviation from your established flow curve will trigger an alarm output.
AEM doesn’t just build products to make your car make more power and go faster, they also specialize in creating equipment like the Dyno-Shaft Pro Series On-Vehicle Dynamometer, which allows you to intelligently tune your engine. The Dyno-Shaft eliminates tuning guesswork by allowing you to test under the actual conditions that make a real vehicle behave very different than it does when it’s on a dyno. With the Dyno-Shaft you’ll know when the tires will break loose, so you can optimize launches at the drag strip, and determine the longitudinal forces your tires can handle in road racing.
Top magazines and web sites have put AEM Electronics products to the test, and time and again, the results have proven that AEM Electronics products are engineered to outperform the competition. That’s why you’ll find them under the hood of top race teams in all forms of Motorsports. AEM Electronics wants to be at the top of the performance electronics industry, and they plan to do it through constant product innovation, the highest level of product integrity, being a price/value leader, and most importantly by putting you the customer first.
| Posted by Oscar | (Oxnard, CA)
I bought this item for a Audi a4 I love the design I really like the look and most of all the sound that comes out and it adding horsepower to the car overall the installation was very easy and the good thing is. If you're from California it comes with a car sticker so you don't have the problem when doing your smog. If you're thinking of purchasing a cold air intake system this is the way to go I definitely recommend this.
| Posted by Kyle | (Hendersonville, NC)
I got the intake in the mail pretty fast. I took it out of the box, and everything looked great. I thought it was a quick bolt on, but I needed to take one of the wheels off to install. It's more complicated than I thought.
| Posted by Cody | (Elk River, MN)
When I first got it, I was impressed! It looked amazing in my car and also freed up a lot more space under the hood. Also, it was very easy to install, I had step-by-step instructions on how to install it. I am very happy with this product! I also got stickers and the AEM license plate frame.