AEM Electronics is dedicated to the design and engineering of premium performance electronics for racers. There’s no better proof than the company’s wide range of state-of-the-art products, including standalone, programmable engine management systems, an electronic boost controller, and a Peak and Hold Injector Driver that allows you to drive high-flow, low-impedance fuel injectors with an ECU with a saturated injector drive circuit.
- (1,026)AEM Performance Air Intake Systems
- (1,026)AEM Replacement Air Intake Parts
- (102)AEM Performance Fuel System Parts
- (96)AEM Performance Chips
- (93)AEM Custom Gauges
- (61)AEM Replacement Exhaust Parts
- (56)AEM Replacement Fuel System Parts
- (49)AEM Replacement Engine Parts
- (47)AEM Performance Engine Parts
- (46)AEM Performance Exhaust Systems
- (27)AEM Performance Ignition Systems
- (16)AEM Performance Suspension Parts
- (16)AEM Replacement Suspension Parts
- (15)AEM Replacement Emission Control Parts
- (9)AEM Ignition Parts
- (3)AEM Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- (1)AEM Automotive Tools
- (1)AEM Replacement Transmission Parts
- (1)AEM Pedals
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflowEvery system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter$165.99 - $483.99
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Electronically Tuned Air Intake SystemElectronically Tuned Air Intake System by AEM®. AEM's revolutionary ETI module eliminates the necessity of reducing the intake tube diameter at the MAF sensor. The ETI module adjusts the MAF sensor so tube diameter can remain...ETI module adjusts MAF sensor for optimal fuel deliveryDiameter of intake maintained for more airflow to throttle body$282.99 - $540.99
- AEM® Serial Data-Stream Gauge (30-4300)Universal Serial Data-Stream Gauge by AEM®. Now you can read boost, AFR, EGT, H20 Temp, IAT, RPM MPH and more on one gauge with an easy to read, digital LED interface. You can link multiple Serial Gauges together to divide your...Monitor 19 channels simultaneously—it’s like having 19 gauges in oneWorks with AEM Programmable Engine Management Systems Only Excluding EMS-4$203.95
- AEM® Engine Position ModuleEngine Position Module by AEM®. This Engine Position Module replaces an engine's distributor and allows for the use of coil-on-plug or wasted-spark ignition systems. It provides precise engine position using dual zero-speed optical...Very simple four-wire connection for easy installation (12V, ground, crank signal, and cam signal)Output signal amplitude and waveform stay constant at all RPM$210.72 - $364.28
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM®. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.Delivers increased performance for less costEasily installs under the hood$39.99 - $369.99
- AEM® Dual Chamber Air Intake SystemDual Chamber Air Intake System by AEM®. The Dual Chamber Air Intake system uses a patented design that creates multiple frequency sound waves in the intake tube to charge the cylinders with more air. These systems typically make...Unique, patented Dual Chamber design delivers the maximum possible horsepower and torqueExtensive intake length and tube diameter development$291.99 - $331.99
- AEM® High Volume Fuel FilterHigh Volume Fuel Filter by AEM®. The AEM High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Hard Anodized Black. AEM’s engineers designed this filter with the racer in mind and with the intention of...$122.60
- AEM® Brute Force HD Diesel Air Intake SystemBrute Force HD Diesel Air Intake System by AEM®. Engineered to be durable and deliver the maximum in airflow and filtration to heavy-duty diesel engines. Helps diesel engines burn fuel more efficiently and may help reduce exhaust...Engineered for maximum airflow, filtration and durabilityThe oil-free, high-flow Dryflow™ air filter has over twice the filtration area as the standard Brute Force air filter$293.99 - $387.99
- AEM® 6 Channel Fuel / Ignition Controller6 Channel Fuel / Ignition Controller by AEM®. This is a PC-programmable piggy back controller that allows users to retard timing and add fuel to your engine. The F/IC works in parallel with the factory ECU and allows vehicles with...Works with latest OBD-II (or older) race vehicles including those with variable valve timingVariable valve timing controller based on engine RPM and load$392.33 - $406.46
- AEM® Infinity-6 Programmable Engine Management SystemInfinity-6 Programmable Engine Management System by AEM®. The Infinity-6 and Infinity-8h ECUs deliver state-of-the-art electronic fuel injection (EFI) control capabilities typically found only at upper echelons of Motorsports....Airflow model based (VE) tuningECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up$1,399.95
- AEM® Series 2 Plug and Play Engine Management SystemSeries 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System by AEM®. This Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original...Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessaryUses all the factory sensors$0.00
- AEM® Coil-On-Plug Conversion KitCoil-On-Plug Conversion Kit by AEM®. Coil-On-Plug Conversion Kit eliminates both the known performance issues common to the B-series engine’s factory igniter and the need to replace your aging cap/rotor/wire assembly. It delivers...For use with most programmable engine management systemsPlug and Play wiring harness is labeled and stamped for easy wire identification and installation$850.00
- AEM® 320LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (Offset Inlet, Inline) (50-1000)320LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (Offset Inlet, Inline) (50-1000) by AEM®. 320LPH at 43PSI. Includes: Fuel Pump, Installation Instructions, Wiring Harness, Pre-Filter, Internal Fuel Hose and Clamps, End Cap and Rubber Buffer...Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehiclesIn tank design$101.98
- AEM® Wideband Boost/Vacuum FAILSAFE Gauge (30-4900)Universal Wideband Boost/Vacuum FAILSAFE Gauge (30-4900) by AEM®. The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a...Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gaugeInterchangeable faceplates and bezels$320.98
- AEM® 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier (30-2204)Universal 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier by AEM®. Get laboratory-grade accuracy for critical vehicle system temperatures like oil, air, coolant, disc brake, etc. with the 4-Channel K-Type Thermocouple Amplifier. Unlike...Guaranteed laboratory-grade temperature accuracy, even at the extremes of the temperature rangeAllows accurate monitoring of critical vehicle system temperatures like oil, air, coolant, disc brakes, etc$325.62
- AEM® 4 Channel Coil Driver (30-2840)Universal 4 Channel Coil Driver (30-2840) by AEM®. Coil Drivers provides you with an easy, economical way to convert your engine to a Coil-On-Plug ignition system. It’s specially designed to drive high-power, dwell-controlled...Enables you to convert your engine to COP ignition without the cost or complexity of a CDISpecially designed to drive high-power, dwell-controlled ignition coils commonly found on performance engines$181.22
- AEM® Brass Sensor KitUniversal Brass Sensor Kit by AEM®. 1/8" NPT Male Thread. These sensors measure pressure. The PSIa pressure sensors are known as absolute pressure sensors and are used to read manifold pressure (vacuum). PSIg pressure sensors are...PSIa Manifold Absolute Pressure sensors measure vacuumMAP sensor kits available in 2BAR/30PSIa, 3.5BAR/50PSIa, and 5BAR/75PSIa$63.84
- AEM® CDI Pencil CoilUniversal CDI Pencil Coil by AEM®. CDI Pencil coils are designed for converting your distributed ignition system to a coil-on-plug (COP) system using either a CDI module or 4-Channel Coil Driver. Users can combine CDI Pencil Coils...Convert from distributed ignition to Coil On PlugIncreases spark energy – ideal for high boost, high RPM and high compression engines$284.40
- AEM® Tru-Time Adjustable Cam GearTru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear by AEM®. AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression...$0.86 - $179.45
- AEM® Analog Boost / Fuel Pressure SAE Gauge (30-5144)Universal Analog Boost / Fuel Pressure SAE Gauge (30-5144) by AEM®. 0 to 15 psi. Know your boost pressure at a glance with the AEM Boost Gauge. Available in analog or digital style, both gauges come in standard 2 1/16” (52mm)...Accurately monitors boost pressureWill indicate excessive boost pressure that could damage engine and/or turbo, or drop in boost pressure that could indicate a malfunction$169.97
The engineers at AEM Performance Electronics are heavily involved in all forms of motorsports, whether it’s on 4 wheels or 2, on dirt, sand, salt, snow, or water. They race so they buy and install parts just like you do. Helping racers go faster and set records is what drives them, both professionally and personally. The racer mentality is also what makes them continually strive to make better products, because if you aren’t improving, you aren’t winning.
AEM makes products to improve the electronically controlled system on the modern EFI engine, from ignition to fuel delivery, to complete engine management systems. The AEM digital multi-channel Twin-Fire Ignition Module is the lightest, smallest, and most cost effective ignition module. Available in 4 and 8-channel configurations for up to 10 cylinders, it works with OEM coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems. AEM High Output “Smart” Coils deliver CDI-like spark energy but with the long duration of an inductive coil, and their shock and weatherproof design allows to mount them virtually anywhere.
In 2007, AEM introduced their Water/Methanol Injection System that reduces air inlet temperature and suppresses harmful detonation on forced induction and naturally aspirated high compression gasoline engines, allowing increased boost and advanced ignition timing for up to 20% more power. Unlike competitor’s failsafe devices that only monitor water/methanol flow at a single point, AEM’s FAILSAFE device actively monitors the entire flow curve, continuously collecting flow vs. injection rate data so that any deviation from your established flow curve will trigger an alarm output.
AEM doesn’t just build products to make your car make more power and go faster, they also specialize in creating equipment like the Dyno-Shaft Pro Series On-Vehicle Dynamometer, which allows you to intelligently tune your engine. The Dyno-Shaft eliminates tuning guesswork by allowing you to test under the actual conditions that make a real vehicle behave very different than it does when it’s on a dyno. With the Dyno-Shaft you’ll know when the tires will break loose, so you can optimize launches at the drag strip, and determine the longitudinal forces your tires can handle in road racing.
Top magazines and web sites have put AEM Electronics products to the test, and time and again, the results have proven that AEM performance products and AEM air intakes are engineered to outperform the competition. That’s why you’ll find them under the hood of top race teams in all forms of Motorsports. AEM Electronics wants to be at the top of the performance electronics industry, and they plan to do it through constant product innovation, the highest level of product integrity, being a price/value leader, and most importantly by putting you the customer first.