The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2013 Toyota Highlander Body Kits
- Bushwacker® OE Style Bumper Protector
$87.49$69.99Toyota Highlander 2013, OE Style Textured Bumper Protector by Bushwacker®. Forget about ugly scratches, nicks, and other marks left on your vehicle's rear. With this top-grade piece installed on your car, your bumper will be fully...# 7600388
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender Flares
$275.00from $220.00 - $438.00Toyota Highlander 2013, OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris# 7597119
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside Molding
$187.88from $150.30 - $208.75Toyota Highlander 2013, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install# 49237919
- Pure® Custom Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler
$167.00from $133.60 - $258.85Toyota Highlander 2013, Custom Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler by Pure®. It's hard to make a big, boxy vehicle like an SUV look sporty, but Pure has found the way with the Custom Style Top Mount Spoiler. This spoiler will improve your...Custom designMade from Fiberglass# 942142
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 24039895
- # 965364
- Sound Storm Lab® Evolution Series Class AB Mono 2500W Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control$116.80# 16456794
2013 Toyota Highlander Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Toyota Highlander | Posted by Jewetta | (Fort Washington, MD)
Excellent product that adds class to any vehicle, and the price is right.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Models
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Base Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Base Premium Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Plus Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander SE Body Kits
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Sport Premium Body Kits
- Popular Searches
- Discount Toyota Highlander Body Kits Store
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Accessory Garage
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Tail Lamps
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Egr Solenoids
- High Quality 2013 Toyota Highlander Off Road Headlight Bulbs
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Iphone Integration Devices Website
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Repair Shock & Strut Hardware